What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Uh oh, Succubus is leading with a huge margin leaving Knight of Abyss And my Favorite Girl Executioner in the dust.

But to be honest, Executioner wouldn't have made it this far without my help.

Voted for her using my Laptop, Android phone, Ipad, followed by my classmate electronic gadgets which gives a total amount of 8 Votes from me.

I am hoping that the top Three will be making a reappearance in the next update.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Theres a survey now in the developer blog and i dont know what it means:(
Pretty much, I think its just a popularity contest for ROBF and S4U girls.
I'm not sure if he'll make an omake or reappearance in future games for the winner and runner ups though...

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

new bost:

seems like he introduce some new skills and stuff
(so mutch waiting)

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Gun-Type weapons now huh? its about time we start fighting back against those monster girls with real force now.

But it's really a big problem... now Some of us might have to restart everything so we can pump Dex for the upcoming Gun. i guess i can't go tanking every monster girl i see now.

in any case, currently i assume the illustrator hasn't begun anything yet, so i guess we have no choice but to either wait or find other BF-games like "DRAMARA Quest"

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gun-Type weapons now huh? its about time we start fighting back against those monster girls with real force now.

But it's really a big problem... now Some of us might have to restart everything so we can pump Dex for the upcoming Gun. i guess i can't go tanking every monster girl i see now.

in any case, currently i assume the illustrator hasn't begun anything yet, so i guess we have no choice but to either wait or find other BF-games like "DRAMARA Quest"
or you could just buy the skill and stat reset items, besides I think this will be a new game not add on.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

or you could just buy the skill and stat reset items, besides I think this will be a new game not add on.
What?! did he said anything about a new game? cause from all the update images he posted on his twitter and blogs, the main character is still the same, so i assume its just a major update like the first ROBF version 3.0 to version 4.0

and the skill reset works? only my status resets but my skill points stays.. i got my savedata from people with max Level 50.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What?! did he said anything about a new game? cause from all the update images he posted on his twitter and blogs, the main character is still the same, so i assume its just a major update like the first ROBF version 3.0 to version 4.0

and the skill reset works? only my status resets but my skill points stays.. i got my savedata from people with max Level 50.
go to skill edit window highlight the first skill and tap left

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

I have been reading the Creator's posts and there is one thing i don't understand.

After Translating the Text, he keeps saying "Toka" what does that mean?

And Juneau means the up and coming new arc right?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What happened with the translation for it? Also I dont know who may be offering but a PM link would be appreciated. If not ill buy it eventually.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he's talking about the Juperos Ruins. so we have Nogg Road(Magma Dungeon), Einbech Mines and Juperos Ruins...

...Thanatos Tower might be overkill but will probably be there too

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been reading the Creator's posts and there is one thing i don't understand.

After Translating the Text, he keeps saying "Toka" what does that mean?

By "translating" you mean "machine translating", right? And by "machine translating" you mean using "Google Translate"? Which is not actually suited for this kind of texts. You might want to use something like Weblio instead ( ).

In Japanese "toka" (とか) is just a particle you add to words so you can imply an incomplete enumeration.

ある程度形になったら動画とか体験版とか用意していきたいと思います。
Once I reach a certain state of development, I think I'll prepare a video or a trial version (or something like that).

Also, the Google-translated "Juneau" refers to ジュノー which refers to "Juno" - a city in Ragnarok Online - which will be added in the update.

Last edited:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

What happened with the translation for it? Also I dont know who may be offering but a PM link would be appreciated. If not ill buy it eventually.
no need to buy it, there still working links around (search for robf)

thought you're pretty late on the party:)

by the way new bost there:

not sure what it says but there 2 pics from new maps
looking like some ruins or something,
(so much waiting):(

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like gefenia is back :) im sure becouse the sucubus was the picked one in the poll right (?)

not sure what it says but there 2 pics from new maps
looking like some ruins or something,
(so much waiting):(
im 90% sure is Geffen dungeon/Gefenia

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like gefenia is back :) im sure becouse the sucubus was the picked one in the poll right (?)

im 90% sure is Geffen dungeon/Gefenia
I already said where he's posted about but since you missed it

he's talking about the Juperos Ruins. so we have Nogg Road(Magma Dungeon), Einbech Mines and Juperos Ruins...

...Thanatos Tower might be overkill but will probably be there too

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys, new boost is out. Won't share link, because Loli.

But, before I play this, I remember that when it first came out it was chalked full of "Anti-Non Japanese" bullshit. Did they remove it or is there still those pesky little "Gotta answer in Japanese" questions?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, new boost is out. Won't share link, because Loli.

But, before I play this, I remember that when it first came out it was chalked full of "Anti-Non Japanese" bullshit. Did they remove it or is there still those pesky little "Gotta answer in Japanese" questions?
Nope the delveloper hates foreigners so he will put a lot of jap puzzles.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, guess this game is still on my "fuck this" list.
Just wait for some nice guy who know japanese to find out how to solve the puzzle and to share their save...And obviously,since the developper hate foreigner,dont mind being like him and not paying for his game.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just wait for some nice guy who know japanese to find out how to solve the puzzle and to share their save...And obviously,since the developper hate foreigner,dont mind being like him and not paying for his game.
I don't play pre-saved games. No point in playing a game already finished. Saw that someone was attempting to translate, but not putting any kind of faith in it, since translations rarely finish. Oh well, Japan is chalk full of Xenophobic people, it's no wonder their economy is going down the drain, and it doesn't surprise me that someone making en eroge would also be.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't play pre-saved games. No point in playing a game already finished. Saw that someone was attempting to translate, but not putting any kind of faith in it, since translations rarely finish. Oh well, Japan is chalk full of Xenophobic people, it's no wonder their economy is going down the drain, and it doesn't surprise me that someone making en eroge would also be.

don't worry man if not translation there WILL be at least someone who will put the correct inputs in order here like the poem puzzle in the undead town.

he might hate us and all...but that isn't about to stop us

Status
Not open for further replies.