What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

The Bloodstained Blade ("血に染まった刃"
) is dropped by the Executioner ("エクスキューショナー"), the loli demon of the demon trio that owned your ass before the princess got kidnapped.

You already have one blade; now you just have to beat another blade out of her (I don't endorse child abuse!). She'll keep respawning at Geffenia until you recruit her (by giving her the fixed Executioner sword that you're currently making).

EDIT: just found a Bloodstained Blade on a skeleton in the small dungeon that you go through to save Kikukera (the ghost alchemist) (it's a side quest). Might imply that the Executioner's had business with the poor soul, though it could just be a random bloodied blade.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maximum crit builds are always the most enjoyable in my opinion ^^.
Unfortunately, due to previous game's Golden fox boss card, luck is inefficient for critical. That single card +40 critical which is equal to 80 luck. (insert imba reference)
The equivalent of the +40 critical exist in this game as well, hence max criti build can go up to +160 from the 4 cards alone. Resulting in increasing strength and # of attacks matters more for damage.

In fact Hel isn't a challenge either, even wearing armor :X too much damage and hp leech. Battle's over once the underwear comes off.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup. I'm sitting pretty at lvl28 and 24 LUK right now with just one Ogatos (+40CRIT) card (will upgrade to 2 of them once I get another). I like keeping 1 card slot for the Earth Spirit card because of some of the force-unequip skills. Would switch out the card when I don't need it, but it's annoying when translation aggregator crashes from text spam (when I go into the equipment menu) xP.

I'm trying to avoid too much STR because I like the sound of crits yet I don't want the game getting too easy. Great game for the price though; I look forward to any and all future content.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I'm having an issue.
I finished the game and I have had nearly throughout the entire game a quest to talk to the guard "reward is 3000" and he is supposed to take me somewhere to beat up thugs or something like that.

The problem is that every time I talk to him He just says that we don't have the manpower to do it even though it frustrates him, or something to that affect.

NOW I cant seem to get to the orc village or anything because that quest is blocking me

Halp!

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm having an issue.
I finished the game and I have had nearly throughout the entire game a quest to talk to the guard "reward is 3000" and he is supposed to take me somewhere to beat up thugs or something like that.

The problem is that every time I talk to him He just says that we don't have the manpower to do it even though it frustrates him, or something to that affect
Yeah - the guy you need (for the "manpower") is this guy. He's a member of the famed "Unbara" family in Unbara ("ウンバラ", the treetop village).
he's lost something valuable. You're going to find it for him to gain his favor.

You recruit him by giving him his white horn trinket, "真っ白いツノ"

You first receive the horn as its broken version, "ボロボロになった何か"
, sparkling on a lone dock around the west side of the ghost town (Niburu, "ニブル"). You can fix it into the white horn he'll accept by going to the blacksmith in Komodo. You'll need to have an Iron Ore with you for him to fix it.

You can get Iron Ore ("鉄鉱石"
) from the Dullahans that drop it. Dullahans are the purple-armored mobs in ghost town.

Once you've got the fixed White Horn trinket, give it to the Unbara family member, whom now owes you his gratitude. Then go back to the komodo soldier and summon the indebted Unbara fella to clean up the runts and finish the quest.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah - the guy you need (for the "manpower") is this guy. He's a member of the famed "Unbara" family in Unbara ("ウンバラ", the treetop village).
he's lost something valuable. You're going to find it for him to gain his favor.
AHA! Thank you very much, I have had the fixed version floating around in my key items for more than half the game, had no idea what it was

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

little sidenote:
Don't give up to a low level monster if you have lots of life regen.

You will never guess what happens....

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

little sidenote:
Don't give up to a low level monster if you have lots of life regen.

You will never guess what happens....
Yeah. Potentially infinite rape (the skill ends after a while) (edit: just checked, it lasts 20 turns). It's the problem with high HP builds - you can never get an H scene from the little mobs unless you use the instant-kill poison or use the CG rooms. That's why I rolled with the STR/VIT build on my first playthrough, without putting any points into the max HP passive. Same problem from the first ROBF, though I think he shortened the number of turns the skills lasts for this game. xP

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is anyone planning to keep updating the walkthrough? If nobody else is doing it I can at least try to continue/build off of what people have already compiled/discussed here for easier access.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you're talking about Moonchaos' walkthrough (the one in his sig), you'd have to PM him. I'm totally with you on compiling all the data we have on the thread at this moment, but he's working on it; I'd dare not take over his project since he's doing a wonderful job at it (and it'd be rude of anybody to take over somebody's project, especially since the walkthrough project is barely a few days old and hardly inactive).

Reputation score

Hey Dragonpaladin, I have a couple questions regarding the builds you posted:

Where can I find the cards you're using in both your damage and farming builds? I have one copy of the increased drop rate card, and no idea where I got it, and no copies of any of the others. Also, where is the accessory from the damage build? And what are the allies you're using, and do they even matter?

Also, a general question: how does one actually finish the colosseum quest? EDIT2: Solved! Just have to buy the bottom item (costs 25 points, called Sun-God's Symbol, or something like that.)

Also also, I'm missing three entries from the Mobdictionary: 30, 31 and 41; where would I find those?

As always, all help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Oh right, on the subject of things I don't know, where is the tiara that I need to give to the mage girl to recruit her?

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also, a general question: how does one actually finish the colosseum quest?

Also also, I'm missing three entries from the Mobdictionary: 30, 31 and 41; where would I find those?
To finish the colosseum quest, you must become the "champion". You become the champion once you've bought the "Symbol of the Sun God" ("太陽神の象徴"), the last item on the colosseum shop list.

Each colosseum challenger becomes unlocked as you unlock their characters (e.g. you unlock Saki in the colosseum once you've defeated and captured her - without imprisoning her) (imprisoned characters can't participate in the colosseum after all - unless you have the Panty Hermit unlock them for ya)

[SPOILER ALERT]
Mob#30: the Komodo coupler girl. You unlock her by using the Coupler Voucher ("カプラ利用券", found in under "KEYITEM") right in front of her. You get these vouchers as drops from certain enemies.

Mob#31: Eunich/"Unique", whatever her name is supposed to be. You must become champion of the colosseum for her to be available to fight in the colosseum. Once you defeat her, you can recruit her by giving her the "たれ猫" item (you synthesize it via the blue bear NPC in the ghost town restaurant with 10 black cats - which drop from the loliluli mobs in the ghost town area).

Mob#41: Ogatos. She's the dommy black-haired gal with the nice ass that killed the bard :p. I'm not sure if you have to defeat her in the Witch Mansion to register her in your Mob Dictionary, but it should once you defeat her in Geffenia.
EDIT: Oh right, on the subject of things I don't know, where is the tiara that I need to give to the mage girl to recruit her?
You get the Tiara as a drop from Pekusojin (the blue shrine maiden boss). I can't recall any other way to get it. You can farm Pekusojin in the depths of the Shrine dungeon (where all Chunli sisters are) after defeating her in the storyline quest. Beware that if you tame/recruit Pekusojin (by giving her the Muramasa sword, mentioned a few posts back), she'll cease to spawn.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not going into too much details, since it's time consuming. Also, a lot of the gears are late game/post-end game only. Once you reach that point in game, you will likely know where to get them, probably.

ミステルテイン - Blue hair succucus's weapon, post-end game crafting only
Ancient Brooch - Craft at orc craftsman
サキュバスカード - 2nd Last Dungeon, 3rd area forest. (Facing blue hair succubus)

The following are boss cards with ridiculously low drop rate. Even with the farming build in place. You been warned. (20~50 battles each with farm build)
オーガトウースカード - Black hair succubus card
エクスキューショナーカード - Loli succubus card
ミステルテインカード - Blue hair succubus card

Support: エクスキューショナー - post-end game event

Farm build is much easier, and just as painful to complete
Falchion Sword - Merchant drop
マスダリンガード - Merchant drop (or a more painful process requiring 9 puddings cards at 2 different crafting places)
Thief glove - It's from a chest somewhere, I cannot remember where
コモドガプラ - Use a key item ticket while next to the service girl in the beginner town.

Support wise, yes it does matter. While combat build you can use whoever you want, farm build requires that specific support.

Don't ask me for more details, the above hints are clear enough after you beat the game and post-game content and have most gears completed.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any trick to recruiting/capturing

The other two zombie couplers? I can only cap the one with the bombs who's a generic mob in the undead city

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any trick to recruiting/capturing

The other two zombie couplers? I can only cap the one with the bombs who's a generic mob in the undead city
Yes and no.
You don't use the taming eggs, but you need to have captured the coupler with the bombs, and you need a Coupler Voucher (Yokona, the pink-haired mage girl, drops and sells them I think). Use the couple voucher in front of the ghost coupler in the ghost town restaurant. She'll transform one of your tamed ghost coupler eggs into a improved one. This also unlocks the ghost coupler trio in your VIP room in the bottom row. Enjoy :p

Reputation score

Thanks and rep to both of you, I just have a couple more things I humbly ask be clarified.

@SFrame: I've beaten the game, and now, with the Colosseum quest complete, all the quests as well, and I'm still missing 41; are you sure it's Ogretooth (think that's her name)? 40 and 42 are different versions of Executioner, seems an odd place to find an Ogre....

Also, regarding that damned tiara: Balls, I handed the Muramasa over to her just before I read your post. I have the scroll that unlocks her scenes at least, so I'm just missing out on having her in the VIP room and selectable as a companion, though.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, mate :)

And yep, I'm pretty darn sure #41 is Ogatos/Ogretooth.

Edit: If it helps you finish the dictionary, I can tell you that in the Witch Mansion (the second time you get to fight either of the demon girls), I picked to fight Ogretooth (between her and Executioner) since Ogretooth's more fun, and defeating Executioner in the Witch Mansion doesn't seem to unlock any CG. I wish I could have fought both of them at once (TO BE DOMINATED BY BOTH OF THEM), but perhaps that's for another fight in the future.

But yeah, the game's pretty darn tricky when it comes to drops, heheh. That's why I made a mod to increase the drop rates. I don't like grinding for drops in an H game. If I grind, I do it for the grind itself. xP

Last edited:
Reputation score

Thanks, mate :)

And yep, I'm pretty darn sure #41 is Ogatos/Ogretooth.

If it helps you finish the dictionary, I can tell you that in the Witch Mansion (the second time you get to fight either of the demon girls), I picked to fight Ogretooth (between her and Executioner) since Ogretooth's more fun, and defeating Executioner in the Witch Mansion doesn't seem to unlock any CG.

But yeah, the game's pretty darn tricky when it comes to drops, heheh. That's why I made a mod to increase the drop rates. I don't like grinding for drops in an H game. If I grind, I do it for the grind itself. xP
Ah, that must be it, then. I opted to go with Executioner, on the assumption that I'd either have to fight them both, or that I could go back for the other one afterwards. Eh, I'm not so great a completionist that I can't have a missing entry. Thanks again :D.

EDIT: Just found out that Unique (the mob from the colosseum) also drops the tiara needed for the mage girl.

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

EDIT: Just found out that Unique (the mob from the colosseum) also drops the tiara needed for the mage girl.
Ahh nice find!
Was just making a quick mod for ya; I'll post it anyways for anybody else that needs it though (if they just want to unlock Yokona ASAP of something).

Mod details:
- Simple mod. Check the cupboard in the upper-right corner of the Komodo gathering hall. Inside is the dusty tiara Yokona so covets.
- For help installing the mod, check my sig.

Attachments

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes and no.
You don't use the taming eggs, but you need to have captured the coupler with the bombs, and you need a Coupler Voucher (Yokona, the pink-haired mage girl, drops and sells them I think). Use the couple voucher in front of the ghost coupler in the ghost town restaurant. She'll transform one of your tamed ghost coupler eggs into a improved one. This also unlocks the ghost coupler trio in your VIP room in the bottom row. Enjoy :p
I think it's supposed to be translated Kafra not Coupler but I'm just going by the RO name

Status
Not open for further replies.