What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

It's Ok to post a link? about the loli rules and the other things ... :rolleyes:

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wel
if its true thyat its loli tagged then i hope i get a pm when someone finds a valid link (no hentaidl stuff)

Erithzak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it was on the English DLSite I'd have bought it already, but because it won't be I have no way to get it legally. Nice self-fulfilling prophecy with the anti-piracy logic there. Disappointing.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

mega links... appear! :p
Hope for a working link soon :eek:

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wel
if its true thyat its loli tagged then i hope i get a pm when someone finds a valid link (no hentaidl stuff)
well technically there is no loli tag on Dlsite, but we know there are some in the game.

koutaro

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh right, I forgot lolis are banned in this forums and should only be shared via message...

I hope someone would send me a link else post it on sukebei. But anyho, I'm hyped for the sequel of ROBF

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

alright the developer put some kind of protection so i will play by the developer's rules , he put the protection y will share it (treating us less because we are not Japanese) :(

here is the damn link
deeeeeerp

BEWARE

the game use mini-games that require to input japanese word, persons who don't read Japanese cannot play this game. (just extracted from the page on Dlsite)

Last edited by a moderator:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, what if someone make a save after clearing the mini game?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The mini-games are probably throughout the game. They'll probably be easy to remove if they're in it as scripted events. Too bad though. I was honestly gonna buy this game since I bought the first one, but knowing I wouldn't be able to play it anyway I'll just pirate it instead. The creator for some reason thinks that alienating non-Japanese buyers will decrease the amount of piracy when in fact, it will have the opposite effect since a lot on non-Japanese people actually do buy the game.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On his DLsite, It roughly translate that in the prologue, there will be a 1 min force mini-game that require knowledge in Japanese.

Assuming he didn't lie, that might be the only one. Beside, I think even the Japanese will be piss if they have to clear the mini game every now and then while playing. Imagine if he fail to clear and didn't save prior...

Now to see how hard is the mini game...

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope you are right about it only being in the prologue, I'll just wait on etigoya to post a guide on how to get by it, I'm sure he will know how.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...and done!

The mini game is rather easy, you just have to answer what the tiny picture is in Japanese. Took me a couple of tries, Google really help.

Anyway, here's the save after completing the mini-game

Just want to add this is a fast run, I didn't explore the town or anything. Maybe accepted a quest or two. The mini game appear when you try to enter the only new area. The question asked is random.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't get the minigame. For example the picture is a skull, but when I google it, the hint symbol doesn't match.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, some of them I've no idea as well. Just keep on trying.
Also, if you make a mistake, you'll have to answer one more correct answer.

Meaning: 10 qn, 1 answer wrongly, add 1 more question, total must ans 11qn correctly.

fdezayas

Reputation score

The annoying part is some of the pictures use alternate spellings, like the bell is suzu, and I never found out what the tomato-ish looking one was. Still, it doesn't lock you out if you keep getting them wrong or use a timer, so leave the line with the picture open and google what you think it is. If the "free" character you get is in the right place for the word you find, and the word has the same amount of characters, that's probably what you're looking for.
You kinda need to know how to navigate a japanese hiragana chart to spell the items properly, since some characters look very similar and the others are variations of themselves (like ha is also ba or pa based on the little mark next to it). I'll list the ones I remember for now.

The skull was dokuro, the melon was meron, the egg was tamago, the glasses were megane, the grapes were budou, the carrot was ninjin, the saw (looks like a knife) was nokogiri, the watch was tokei, the cake was ke-ki (the dash matters for this one), and the bell was suzu. Those are the ones I went through, so good luck with yours, and google is your friend.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The only neat thing is that one of the options to guess the answer is letting you use english, though I doubt it helps. So on that note my first mini-game has the picture of a cleaver, and its 4 letters long with the third letter being ぎ. Any hints? :confused:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try のこぎり, I think it look like a saw.

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

....what?
Lol kinda bipolar syndrome sorry i was piss off about the protection but im glad that etigoya catch the link and help with the answers. For the rest cant share the link right now cuz im on the work i will do later.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

turns out it's on the usual certain anime tracker that starts with an n.

Status
Not open for further replies.