What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

When someone use a cheat engine on a good game...
I felt its completely ruin all the fun :(

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When someone use a cheat engine on a good game...
I felt its completely ruin all the fun :(

When the dev makes quizes against foreigners, makes a fake version of the game.

Then dude has all the right to Cheat and unlock everything :p

Not something I would do, but I kinda know why he did it, the quizzes just piss me off.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All these people making progress, and im still lost in the story :p

found the bard at the towns already, now...im lost again, went to the pub in lighthaven, but nothing XD

Guess i'l wait for Etigoya and enjoy the 100% cheat engine save :D
we're on the same boat...i realy dont know how to progress anymore or what to do, talked to, i think, but it didnt helped >.<

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we're on the same boat...i realy dont know how to progress anymore or what to do, talked to, i think, but it didnt helped >.<
Well all the quiz has been answered in this forum thread soo all good..
In my case sure i got stuck in the quiz for abit, but the answer is here not even need to wait a day (only stuck at the 1st quiz) / the bio lab 1 took me an hr to do beginner JP pronounciation study... i actualy cleared it myself without help there.
The Cube room, ok I'm totally lose here hahaha got 0 idea but someone here did help me
and the last 1 inside biolab 3F well it just asking the chief name so copy paste easily

PS: I'm pretty sure some ppl already got this feeling, but i say there will be continueation expansion stuff soonish...
I bet the dev will add more quiz

Last edited:

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, 1.2 is planned for monday (tomorrow).

He doesn't outright say what the patch contains, but he does say that there's a lot to fix. It's quite possible that many of the issues people have been having will be addressed.

...Or maybe another puzzle LOL

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well all the quiz has been answered in this forum thread soo all good..
In my case sure i got stuck in the quiz for abit, but the answer is here not even need to wait a day (only stuck at the 1st quiz) / the bio lab 1 took me an hr to do beginner JP pronounciation study... i actualy cleared it myself without help there.
The Cube room, ok I'm totally lose here hahaha got 0 idea but someone here did help me
and the last 1 inside biolab 3F well it just asking the chief name so copy paste easily

PS: I'm pretty sure some ppl already got this feeling, but i say there will be continueation expansion stuff soonish...
I bet the dev will add more quiz
im not stuck in one of this quiz, im stuck on my quests...dont even know if its a side quest or a mainquest....

Attachments

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just want to say....
Just got Vesper card, Jupiros dungeon boss
It reduce enemy mdef by 30% and +2 dex... so for some reaosn my int/vit build is really crazy OP atm dealing 18-20k dmg to some enemy (ex: the upgrade version of apocaypse in jupiros is 20k dmg with mdef down / amp magic / stormgust)
If there anymore card help int dmg please tell me =P i need them to farm boss card.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hy guys, need your help again, I finished the Dragon Dungeon with the Awsome mimics, but i dont know how to get i the labotory, I was in the mines and saw the party talking their, what to do next, i belive i did finish enough side quest got the info on the map outside also, I tryed to understand the post in the wiki that is provided on first page but no idea what to do next

thx

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just want to say....
Just got Vesper card, Jupiros dungeon boss
It reduce enemy mdef by 30% and +2 dex... so for some reaosn my int/vit build is really crazy OP atm dealing 18-20k dmg to some enemy (ex: the upgrade version of apocaypse in jupiros is 20k dmg with mdef down / amp magic / stormgust)
If there anymore card help int dmg please tell me =P i need them to farm boss card.

Nice. But whats thr jupiros dungeon? And how to get there...

Also...whats the hidden doll factory? Is it that small vlage in the mountain I couldnt get into before? But now I can cuz i progressed the story a bit?

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you start adding girls to the harem? is it through quests or just doing stuff out in the world?. i've just finished Odin and i have no one so i get the feeling i've missed em or should have a few of them by now.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you start adding girls to the harem? is it through quests or just doing stuff out in the world?. i've just finished Odin and i have no one so i get the feeling i've missed em or should have a few of them by now.
You need to catch them like pokemon. Get them low on HP, then use a monster egg that you can get from various NPCs. There are 3 different kinds of eggs avaliable:

モンスターエッグ normal egg
モンスターエッグ改 improved egg
マスターエッグ master egg

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice. But whats thr jupiros dungeon? And how to get there...

Also...whats the hidden doll factory? Is it that small vlage in the mountain I couldnt get into before? But now I can cuz i progressed the story a bit?
ok Jupiros dungeon is the 1 in the middle where you see all the high tech schi fiction thing... its part of quest to unlock it...
The last floor where the boss @ need almost end of game quest

Hidden doll factory is another part of quest which is on the 1st mountain...
Remember seeing the house near the east exit? thats the 1

These quest kinda linked so its best to do them all....

And now i just change my equip with staff of soul +30int and sleiphner +25 int...
I can actualy did 40k dmg to valkyrie in guild dungeon... The OPness....
Nearly clear all the quest 1 more to go

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to catch them like pokemon. Get them low on HP, then use a monster egg that you can get from various NPCs. There are 3 different kinds of eggs avaliable:

モンスターエッグ normal egg
モンスターエッグ改 improved egg
マスターエッグ master egg
Is that just for mobs? or do i also have to do that for npcs like the Kafra girl the quest giver etc

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is that just for mobs? or do i also have to do that for npcs like the Kafra girl the quest giver etc
There are some enemies that you can't use the egg on because they can't be captured. Typically this is that case with real human enemies. You'll get a different message if you use an egg against them, telling you can it won't work.

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are some enemies that you can't use the egg on because they can't be captured. Typically this is that case with real human enemies. You'll get a different message if you use an egg against them, telling you can it won't work.
Got it thanks.

No no no those needs some "special quest"
Will these quests appear in my log or do i have to find them?.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok Jupiros dungeon is the 1 in the middle where you see all the high tech schi fiction thing... its part of quest to unlock it...
The last floor where the boss @ need almost end of game quest

Hidden doll factory is another part of quest which is on the 1st mountain...
Remember seeing the house near the east exit? thats the 1

These quest kinda linked so its best to do them all....

And now i just change my equip with staff of soul +30int and sleiphner +25 int...
I can actualy did 40k dmg to valkyrie in guild dungeon... The OPness....
Nearly clear all the quest 1 more to go
Ok final question XD where did you get the 30 imt stafg sleiphner?

I had a 20 int atat once until the class exchange took it away and kicked me in the knee -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.