Status
Not open for further replies.

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

^daed link? copied the link manually still can't open it

anyway i might not seed everytime, but i'll try as much as i can

15-05-28 is the one i worked on, i translated mainly the amatsu quest, unaware of anything else though

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^daed link? copied the link manually still can't open it
Yes, the link is daed. Its premature demise is in fact what brought on the latest bout of hand-wringing and the proposal to use torrents as an alternative filesharing method.

As I'm not privy to the contents of the now-deceased link, I don't know if ramza022 was posting an update to his translation or merely reuploading a previous patch.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whilst going through the ROBFS4U thread, one post caught my eye:

ahhh man...
she was without a doubt the best of all monster girls in the first game.
huge ass, huge boobs, cute, evil, sexy, and a clone que sits in your face while she drains you...
The best! :eek:
I decided to ask here since it refers to ROBF: does anyone know how to trigger that "clone" event? All I can get is either the short reverse cowgirl events (if she isn't completely naked), or Grimtooth/Sonic Blow events (desert/arena respectively).

Willis1

Reputation score

Any chance of an up of the trans? or at least a friendly nudge in the direction people could grab it? Much appreciated.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've reuploaded the English Translation Patch for anyone who needs it. Courtesy of ramza022.

Sorry but its not mega. I've uploaded it to different file sharing services since MEGA seems to get taken down pretty fast in the ROBF threads.

Mirror 1 -
Mirror 2 -
They're already gone...

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ummm... I have the the translation files but I don't know what to do next... How do I translate the game?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

guy has a lot of free time. Might be why sequel is taking so long :cool:

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've reuploaded the English Translation Patch for anyone who needs it. Courtesy of ramza022.

Sorry but its not mega. I've uploaded it to different file sharing services since MEGA seems to get taken down pretty fast in the ROBF threads.
Is this patch 100%? I have a recent patch but it's not 100%, Cat Girl and anything beyond that isn't translated in regards to H scenes.

dungzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this patch 100%? I have a recent patch but it's not 100%, Cat Girl and anything beyond that isn't translated in regards to H scenes.
I've been busy IRL so I haven't tested it yet. I had the impression that the patch for ROBF was almost fully translated and stops close to the last boss. I don't have much free time so I won't be able to test it anytime soon (any player that wants verify the current progress of the translation patches can message me and I'll post a private download link just as others have done for me)

I posted the english translations patches from ROBF and ROBFSFU on their respective threads 2 or 3 days ago courtesy of hyperk2 and ramza022. I knew both of the links would be taken down fast but not that fast. Nevertheless I wanted to at least point people in the right direction by posting on the thread so people can message me and request for the patches. This is all so the sweat and effort, the translators put into them doesn't get wasted. The fact that a translation exists means its much more likely that there will be pirates but it also means that it will improve their sales albeit marginally hopefully enticing English players to legitimately buy the game despite what the Dev thinks.

VGDMalcolm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been busy IRL so I haven't tested it yet. I had the impression that the patch for ROBF was almost fully translated and stops close to the last boss. I don't have much free time so I won't be able to test it anytime soon (any player that wants verify the current progress of the translation patches can message me and I'll post a private download link just as others have done for me)

I posted the english translations patches from ROBF and ROBFSFU on their respective threads 2 or 3 days ago courtesy of hyperk2 and ramza022. I knew both of the links would be taken down fast but not that fast. Nevertheless I wanted to at least point people in the right direction by posting on the thread so people can message me and request for the patches. This is all so the sweat and effort, the translators put into them doesn't get wasted. The fact that a translation exists means its much more likely that there will be pirates but it also means that it will improve their sales albeit marginally hopefully enticing English players to legitimately buy the game despite what the Dev thinks.
So anyone who has downloaded this recent patch can you note how much is actually translated? Like I said, the patch I have has everything translated sans some moves and the H scene dialogue from the cat girl onward.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do you get the item to have sex with Kei-san in Amatsu? The hidden door in the underground shrine isn't triggering for me by "fast passing" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.