Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Question.
THis has been long overdue.

Does anyone know if the girls in the ninja continent have h-scenes? I mean the monsters? because i haven't seen any, and I can't beat the boss to "break the curse" or whatever.

Do i need to beat the boss in order to actually get the h-scenes available?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I think to get the coin you just had to survive her super attack after using that skill she teaches you, where you're defenseless and can't do anything.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question.
THis has been long overdue.

Does anyone know if the girls in the ninja continent have h-scenes? I mean the monsters? because i haven't seen any, and I can't beat the boss to "break the curse" or whatever.

Do i need to beat the boss in order to actually get the h-scenes available?
Yes, they have h-scenes. No, you don't really need to beat the boss to see them if you have money.

To activate them you need to:
1- Get the item "Pass". You can get one if you beat the Amatsu boss as a reward (in the small treasure chest). Or, after you start the quest in Amatsu by talking with the Feudal Lord, a man will appear in Amatsu, in front of a sign, near the boy who is singing. Talk with him. After that, you will be able to buy a "Pass" from a merchant who is near the Pyramid entrance. It's about 30000 zeny, I guess.

2- Go to the Amatsu Castle and show the Pass to the guard in the treasure room. Open the chest to get the item "Amatsu Orb".

3- Go to Amatsu Shrine and use the Amatsu Orb on the ninja statue there.

After that you can lose to the monsters there and see the scenes.

@Resaiyu - Thanks, it worked.

@Prototype909 - Exactly, that is what is and isn't translated.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So what is translated - all the storyline stuff I assume + girlfriend/captured monster dialogue, in-combat dialogue

What is not - Game over H-scenes, bonus scenes like the Kafra Ticket, mob dictionary

Is that right?

Last edited:

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what is translated - all the storyline stuff I assume + girlfriend/captured monster dialogue, in-combat dialogue

What is not - Game over H-scenes, bonus scenes like the Kafra Ticket, mob dictionary

Is that right?
Based on my own playthrough it seems like 95%+ storywise and anything related is translated.

Very few game over H-scenes are translated, which is sad. :(
Most bonus scenes like the Kafra ticket are translated, though.

Almost the only thing we are missing at this point are the GOR h-scenes.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Based on my own playthrough it seems like 95%+ storywise and anything related is translated.

Very few game over H-scenes are translated, which is sad. :(
Most bonus scenes like the Kafra ticket are translated, though.

Almost the only thing we are missing at this point are the GOR h-scenes.
Are you sure the Kafra ticket scene is translated? I just loaded it up today after installing the data and everything after you enter the inn is untranslated.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's due to loading data already there, as in you might have to... Start a new game. Not entirely sure, but I'm doing it to see.

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure the Kafra ticket scene is translated? I just loaded it up today after installing the data and everything after you enter the inn is untranslated.
Yes, it's definitely translated. Perhaps it's an issue with using an existing save file. I've had some of these issues as well as broken events from using previous save files after changing data around.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I guess I'll start over again then lol

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, it's definitely translated. Perhaps it's an issue with using an existing save file. I've had some of these issues as well as broken events from using previous save files after changing data around.
That's weird, the scene after we enter the inn shouldn't be translated yet. At least it isn't here.

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's weird, the scene after we enter the inn shouldn't be translated yet. At least it isn't here.
I just tested it and it's definitely translated fully to english.
This assuming we are talking about the Blue Kafra girl in the starting city you give a ticket to.(I don't know if there's any other in the game)

Agroeh

Reputation score
Re: Partial translation

Does anyone have a reupload of the translation? It seems it got deleted.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not even half a day and its gone.
The guy seems really vigilant huh....
maybe if you got a 4share account, put in some password, and rename it to something like "homework". It might last longer.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Translation of Al de Baran and Amatsu completed, here is the patch:

(2015-07-04)

Now everything in the game should be translated, except for most of the h-scenes and the enemy descriptions on the "mob dictionary". If you find anything (beside the h-scenes) that I forgot to translate, please send me a message.
Is it strange to say I get excited when I see your forum avatar as I scroll down pages here? I know that good things often follow it. Like pavlov's dog I have been trained ever since your EXCELLENT translation of Orc Strike.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Is it strange to say I get excited when I see your forum avatar as I scroll down pages here? I know that good things often follow it. Like pavlov's dog I have been trained ever since your EXCELLENT translation of Orc Strike.
Same goes for me~

But will the defeat scenes translations be faster compared to the storyline?

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chukkyjr did some extra translating for ROBF a few pages back, which might be why some things are translated that isn't included in Ramza's patch(Like the Kafra ticket event).

Might've been a good idea to combine the work.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I haven't had a copy of someone's homework for 6 years now...
Ahhhh nostalgia~~

chukkyjr

Demon Girl
Reputation score

try this one guys

i'm not sure why mega links can be downed that easily.. copyright strikes?

anyway that patch should translate the Amatsu quest too, not sure how to combine it (?), considering my work is based on and contains ramza's work already

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

try this one guys

i'm not sure why mega links can be downed that easily.. copyright strikes?

anyway that patch should translate the Amatsu quest too, not sure how to combine it (?), considering my work is based on and contains ramza's work already
Already struck down.
Probably because someone is watching and reporting this thread. The ROBF maker is already known to lurk the ULMF forums, or at least, has people who do so, and they probably report every download link they see.

Status
Not open for further replies.