What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What am i gonna do about those tombstone?
Dunno? :unsure: I'm no good with riddles.
Try burying your Zombie girls in them? Or your pet hamster? Infusing your pee-wee with holy power to sprinkle holy water on them?
If you run out of ideas, read Macute's post.

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score
I machine translated the game in English, it seems that some things could not be translated like the Quest Screen. I already played through the game a couple of times and fixed lines that crashed the game during machine translations, if you do end up crashing or some images do not load let me know which line or dialogue leads up to the crash. I think it should be fine though.

Please do not ask/PM me for a link to the game, I recommend buying it from the creator.

I'm not sure if sharing a poor machine english translation is alright, so I will take it down if he asks. Hopefully, it doesn't get reported on mega.
many text got cut out, also menu still not translated. Pointing it out if by any chance someone want to polishing it a bit
like this one here for example
1617893291106.png
but still, at least with this MTL I can play this without the need to try everything at once

Troy168

Reputation score
Where do I go after I endure the Orc's Champion battle? I've already taken care of the crystal at the first dungeon with the Golden Fox, now I have no idea where to go.

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
Cannot open metal treasure chest in Jail.
I've already lost to the Jailer boss.
Both in level and prison which need Jail break but still cannot open the metal treasure chest.
I think you need to have lost a total of at least 30 times, not sure about the number. There is a npc in the prison that tells you the number though. It looks like a floating soul.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1618263250102.png
Hi guys, I don't understand this puzzle and it's driving me crazy, help, it's supposed to say here to put the 3 colors of Pharaoh

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Turn the three buttons yellow (gold)

Nightmare054

Reputation score
Where do I go after I endure the Orc's Champion battle? I've already taken care of the crystal at the first dungeon with the Golden Fox, now I have no idea where to go.
if you still stuck at that point, iirc you need to go to the orc mayor after that. Then it'll unlock the map for you to go beat that orc shrine maiden or something mentioned in the story. You can find the entrance in the abandoned house in the orc forest. How to get to the abandoned house in orc forest? go to orc forest, go straight, after crossing the water pool/lake or something, follow the left side route

Nightmare054

Reputation score
You need 3 Ghoul cards: You buy one for 15k just outside the desert dungeon, the second is at the desert dungeon first floor and the last you trade the Joker card for it on the Orc Village. You also need a hat that you gain as a quest reward for rescuing some guys at the Flying castle.
1618309993355.png
so, I have 2 ghould card, and that ghoul hat from saving a group of people from the flying castle. already inserting 2 ghoul card, and the last tomb just like that. already did try equiping it, and also un-equiping it, but still do nothing. Am I missing something?

Nightmare054

Reputation score
oh right, i'm blind / can't read apparently, what I qoute says 3 card, yet i'm still asking why 2 card and a hat can't work

also, any idea where to get those 5 monster girl left?
tried this one already, but nothing happen
Go to the castle in the starting city, you should get a cutscene that opens up the post game dungeon
is it in the kevin tower 3rd floor or something? how to reach it?or it's a quest? since i still have 3 locked quest, and 2 unfinished quest that i have no idea how to finish it

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
<edit - snip snip>
Err... Meesa post wrongy file. Meesa fix it!
Thanks for the report, @Nightmare054 ! See below for the real, fixed files.

@Nightmare054 I don't quite remember the triggers to the last dungeon, but I think you should sleep (at the starting manor) and check the guild's board for quests.

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score
Err... I never shared my (cwappy MTL) quests scripts, or have I? :unsure:
It was made with an old version (0.9?), so backup your own Scripts.rvdata2.
Looks like dis:
kinda late to reply but, it seems I can't force the file to work with my game current version (1.1), no error or what since all I did was only opening the menu and checking the quest list, but the quest list all still in japanese
@Nightmare054 I don't quite remember the triggers to the last dungeon, but I think you should sleep (at the starting manor) and check the guild's board for quests.
already tried to do so, but it won't work, maybe I should finish all the unfinished quest or something before I can open the post-game dungeon

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fixed scripts for 0.9 and 1.1 + PR'ed myself quite a bit.

They include only the quests/story tab, which is now in English.

Refined MTL, but it should be decent - enough to complete the game 100% without external help.
Report futher issues, but there shouldn't be any - backup your own files all the same!

Attachments

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score
Fixed scripts for 0.9 and 1.1 + PR'ed myself quite a bit.

They include only the quests/story tab, which is now in English.

Refined MTL, but it should be decent - enough to complete the game 100% without external help.
Report futher issues, but there shouldn't be any - backup your own files all the same!
It works, thanks.
Since I can read the quest now, I'm 100% sure that you must finish all the quest before you can go to the post dungeon or end game dungeon, or whatever it is. Since the last quest you can find in your quest list is "Heimdall again" which requires you to go the first town castle to open that dungeon.
Haven't encountering any bug because of this MTL english patch for the quest list so far, but maybe it's because I already at the end game, so can't really try all the quest to know. The quest I tried and found no bug so far is "fighting the maid", "delivering salad", "delivering 3 orc meat", "searching for the old weapon owner", and "heimdall again"

Somehow it also fix the bug in game which maybe caused by MTL patch in much previous post (the MTL for the entire game, not just the quest), since somehow when I talk to a handsome guy in church and he said something about searching someone but he only have a certain old weapon as a clue, but there's no choice pop up. After using your MTL english patch for the quest list, somehow the choice pop out come out.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how do you apply these mtl translation patches?
if the game is already unpacked you just put the translation data in the game folder and overwrite it, if the game is not unpacked then unpack that first and then overwrite it

odinSlayer

Reputation score
the mtl folder only has rvdata2 files. My game folder doesn't have any of these files, even after checking the other folders (audio, fonts, system, system2), so nothing gets overwritten. I'm just dumping a hundred odd rvdata2 files in there. Is this right?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the mtl folder only has rvdata2 files. My game folder doesn't have any of these files, even after checking the other folders (audio, fonts, system, system2), so nothing gets overwritten. I'm just dumping a hundred odd rvdata2 files in there. Is this right?
looks like your game is not unpacked so you have to unpack it first if you dont have a program to unpack you can google one
1. use the program on the RGSS encrypted file looks like a paper with a lock
2. once its done extracting you get a folder called extract put the stuff in that folder were the game is and delete it
3. put the MTL stuff in the data folder and overwrite it
4. remove or delete the RGSS encrypted file from the game folder or else the game will read that when you open the game up
after that the game should run with the MTL

lolpopoi

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking at the image files in Gallery/Battlers there seem to be X-Ray stuff in the game but I haven't encountered any yet. Is there an option or a skill for that somewhere?