What's new

Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

[priscilla]
At her four the dog girl focus her magic and send a ray toward the tentacle monster who was very busy fighting the plant girl to even notice it, the ray completely work and the creature cant move his whole body. With the monster unable to attack, both slaves start to attacking it with vines and ice crystals than transpas his body, even then the monster remain at the battle at his last air.

Michael use his sex skills to pet the neko, reaching her clit and gropling her erected nipples, the monster girl get free of the grip but then start to pleasure herself and open her lower lips to invite the young man too use her.

Looking than this fight could get lost, the maid start to run away.

T 1hp
neko 3/5 ap
maid running away

[shiori]

The red head yawn as she strech her beatiful body, turning to see who is talking to her. "giggle" yes im fine, sweetheart. Im just taking the sun and trying to recover myself... Im so exausted than i cant even try to wash myself, so i will be glad to accept your offer~. the succubus then start to caress her pregnant belly with both hands and ick her tail, as she talk then she give her hand to Shiori, trying to get her help to get up.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori watched the red headed succubus yawn as she stretched herself out and giggled when she noticed Shiori, who's member was reacting a bit to seeing this beautiful woman, twitching a little in her robes. Shiori nodded and came over to her, eager to get closer to the beautiful woman. She reached down and hooked her arms under the succubus' arms, wrapping them around her waist some, then she pulled her up with her strong muscles, standing the succubus on her feet.

"There you go miss. Come on and I'll help you get cleaned up, it'd be an honor to help someone so beautiful. What's your name by the way? I'm Shiori," Shiori said, introducing herself as she helped the succubus into the water, where she proceeded to help wash her body off, unable to help herself as her hands lingered over the succubus' breasts when washing them, giving a little grope, and then doing the same for the succubus' butt. But when she got to her belly, Shiori gently caressed it, asking, "Do you mind telling me what did this to you? Do you want me to chase it down and beat it up or kill it for dirtying your beautiful body? It would be my honor to aid you if you wish it."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla focused hard, managing to shoot the tentacle monster easily with her ray of frost. It was so focused on the alarune that it didn’t even see it coming, and it froze it to the point that it couldn’t move at all. She then began to launch icicle after icicle at it, and combined with the plantgirl she did significant damage to it. Michael was doing pretty well too, groping the catgirl until she gave up and began to masturbate. Out of the corner of her eye, though, Priscilla saw that the maid was escaping, and she didn’t think that would be good. She soon turned to try and launch another Ray of Frost at her, trying to freeze her and keep her from alerting anyone else to their presence.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Priscilla quickly turn and shoot toward the maid, who in a really quick move evade and get inside the house not before shoot a last spell. the dog girl nearly dont have to move to dodge the dark sphere than the evil maid shoot, however this one impact on the plant girl who receive the full impact and started to squirm groaning painfully as she hold her chest, Her green skin looks to slowly change at a pale ggreen but she manage in some way stop what was happening to her, but it make her waste her chance to fight. Meanwhile Michael accept the neko invitation and started to fuck her in middle of the battlefield, her purrs and mewls get filled with an incontrolable lust when the man member get inside her drenched folders, making bouncing her luscious body with each stroke, stoping nearly hostile sign when she feel her climax get really closer thanks to the experienced Michael.

With the fight nearly won, Priscilla can do as she wish, but pursue the maid would be a hard task and she would certainly get separed of her partners to get inside the mansion.
----
Plant girl affected by something, could be unable to fight back

T 1hp stunned for a post more
neko 4/5 ap
maid inside the house still maybe running away

[shiori]

You have a really beautiful name Shiori, no doubt than fit a very cute girl like you. Call me Cybele. Answer the red beauty as Shiori help her to rest inside the lake, the fox woman was making a great job to pleasure as she wash her body, as the succubus looks to enjoy it giving soft coos and giggles. Sorry Shiori, im very sensitive right there~ the woman said at a seductive voice as she get close her and then caress Shiori' cheek. How can i send a so beautiful woman like you to the deep inside of this forest for just hount some monsters, certainly you are a newcomer and dont know what happened here, right?

Shiori could see than the succubus was close to eat her with her gaze, her delighful eyes aiming toward her ones, inviting her to get closer and just take a bath with her and feel the perfect pregnant body in every inch.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Shiori's a wolf girl, not a fox girl. :p)

When the succubus placed her hand on Shiori's cheek and began caressing her, telling her she couldn't send such a beautiful girl like her out for revenge or anything, Shiori's ears twitched as her tail started wagging madly, liking the attention from this beautiful woman. "T-Thank you miss Cybele, and I'm sorry. Did I hurt you any by doing that? And no I'm not from around here," Shiori replied in an apologetic tone, holding her hands up and looking scared that she'd hurt Cybele.

Shiori couldn't resist the enticing body this succubus had, her eyes lost in the beauty of Cybele's eyes as she stared into them. Shiori undressed herself down to nothing, her large member popping out from her underclothes as she took them off, allowing Cybele to see her in all her naked glory as she got down into the water with her and sidled up beside her, resting her head on the Cybele's shoulder while her hand idly caressed the succubus' pregnant belly. Shiori's mind and body were very relaxed now, and she felt a need to stay and protect this beautiful woman, a need that she couldn't explain. At least it was unexplainable to her until she felt her cock getting harder and harder the more she stared at Cybele's beautiful body.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla’s blast missed its mark, a quick move from the maid allowing her to evade the freezing ray. She got inside the house before the redhead could do anything about it, even hitting the alarune with one last spell. It seemed to do a lot of damage to her, making her groan out loudly in pain as she grew more pale. Meanwhile, Michael had taken to fucking the catgirl in order to deal with her threat, and seemed to be doing a good job of it. Priscilla was quite jealous, actually. Still, she moved to kill the stunned tentacle beast with her icicles, and once that was done she would try to heal the plantgirl.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[priscilla]

With the big creature stunned, Priscilla the magic pet dog girl easily send her icicle toward it and caused the enough damage to not only kill it but also turn it into just frozen meat on the floor, she then turn toward the plant girl who groan by the pain than the strange spell has placed on her, yet it looks to be slowly fading, yet there remains a dangerous wound than the dog girl soon start to heal.

Meanwhile the esex fight between Michael and the neko continued, she acted like a sumised horny cat, leaving her mate use her and fill her already wet hole as much as he can, she moaned and mewls lewdly as her orgasm come one and another time, looking more as a horny animal than anything else. After a moment Michael moves away yet the neko turned to him and started to clean his member, using her cat tongue happily and hungrily taking each cum drop than she could. Michael grind to her and opened his backpack to then take away a collar from her neck than say pussycat and put her a new slave collar attached to a leash, consufed the neko stay looking at it, purring and smiling to him before start to lick her hand until Michael patpats her and move to where Priscilla has ended to heal the alarune.

Lets move now, we must capture that bastard before he try to escape or prepare something against us. The archer said as he frown when the neko start to crwal around him and stroke her cum filled body against her with her tail lifted showing her needed holes to anyone who try to look to them.

Without not too much choices, they get inside the house, Priscilla could smell many smells coming from the house, some turn her excited others show her than they could be attacked in any moment. The back door was conected to a beautifull Kitchen, the doggirl would really love to see what is inside the chests and drawers, the shelf have also a delicious steak close to be ready to be cooked, yet they dont have time to eat something, yet what make Priscilla salivate a lot was what was inside a closet, a delicious and exiting smell than nearly call her toward that place.

Michael and the others two girls moved, the neko crawl all the time now, as her pregnant belly sometimes rest on the floor as she try to rest when Michael stop. The dinnerroom looks to be a really big room and it was conected to many places, then they notice someone moving upstair and also down them, there must be some stairs around them, but they should decide if they want to look for them and where to go.

(4 paths, two to the right and two to the left, any of them could have the stairs or the second floor or basement.)

[Shiori]

Dont worry, more likely i love your delicate touch Shiori. So you are new here? thats so great... The succubus stop her words as she see eagerly how the wolf girl undress herself and show her fully naked body.

The succubus giggle and take the wolf girl hand over her pregnant belly to make it fill the creature move inside her once the beast girl sit close her. I was not expecting that big surprise, can i? The succubus said asking for permision to touch Shiori hard rod, her soft hand give just some moves and the wolf girl suddenly was so excited and hard than she want baddly use the succubus, yet it looks than they will do it soon. Let me give you the welcome to our land~ The sucubus add before moe her long beautiful red hair to a side and kiss Shiori, placing her free hand around her and pressing the wolf girl against her lustfully body.

After a moment she release the wolf girl lips and turn to see her eyes again. You are a so precious girl Shiori, once the little one born maybe we could have some fun, but as this happen let me wash you as a payment for help me to clean myself~

The red haired girl started to rub the wolf girl body, even the last kiss has made Shiori reach a peaceful arousal state and now the woman strokes were so good to think in something more, Shiori manlike member was close to release a warm shoot, yet the experienced succubus maintain Shiori close enough her climax than she could just relax and enjoy all without the real need to speed this. Each inch of her body was cleaned except her member and before she could do something the Succubus start to use her own mouth to clean it, Shiori rise her hips to help her to make her reach her peak, yet it taken a little moment in what Shiori could feel the amazing succubus oral skills make her moan happily, the girl fingers softly caress the wolfgirl lower lips and played with her clitoris, it was a miracle than Shiori has endured a lot, but then with a sudden move Cybele make her cum in a long load who was eaten completely by the succubi in an amazing skilled way, she even take a moment to taste part of it before take it all inside her.

Shiori still was hard, yet the succubus stop there and hug her again. Thanks for that, is a really big good change from the cum of all the monsters than had conquered this continent and now than nearly all the males had turned into girls... it has been a really hard time for our kind Said glad more than sad of what had happened in this world, Cybele start to rub Shiori cheek, enjoyning the moment before decide to use Shiori again if she want

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla’s next attack utterly devastated the tentacle monster, killing it and turning it into a frozen clump of meat on the ground. With that done she turned to the alarune, who was still groaning with pain at the hex that was placed on her. Using her healing magic she began to work on the plantgirl, but it was tough going and took a while. In the meantime Michael continued to have sex with the catgirl, clearly dominating her. By the time he came inside of her she had mewled out several times in orgasm, and she didn’t resist when he collared her as a slave afterwards, just following along behind him. When the dog-girl noticed this she let out a low growl, fairly jealous at what had happened, but she quickly stopped and at least began to tolerate it. She quickly followed Michael and their new slave into the house, becoming a little bit aroused at the sight and smell of the catgirl’s aroused and cum-filled holes, but she could still focus enough to smell many different things inside the house. It smelled pretty dangerous, really. They were in a kitchen that smelled wonderful, especially the closet, but there wasn’t time to think about that as they moved in deeper, finally to a huge dining room. Priscilla could hear people walking up and down nearby stairs, which they would probably have to take eventually in order to find the man they needed to. There were two paths to either the left or the right here, and after some deliberation and sniffing the dog-girl elected to poke them towards the closest one on the right.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori giggled a little when Cybele took her hand and rubbed it across her pregnant belly, which she of course enjoyed because it was new life regardless and she couldn't be mad about that even if she wasn't the one to put it in this beautiful woman. Then she blushed a deep red when Cybele said she wasn't expecting such a big surprise as Shiori's member, and she turned completely crimson when the succubus asked if she could touch it, which Shiori in the aroused stat she was in eagerly nodded, sighing pleasantly when she felt Cybele's hand, and leaning into the kiss the succubus gave her when telling her she was going to give her the greeting to the lands she was now in.

"T-Thank you Cybele, y-you're really beautiful... a-and I don't know what it is, but my... my body is all hot while I'm around you. I... I think it's because you're so beautiful and I'm really attracted to you," Shiori panted a bit after the kiss was broken, her whole body shuddering while Cybele stroked her body as Cybele cleaned her.

Shiori relaxed her body in the water next to the succubus, allowing her to do whatever she wished really. Before Shiori could even think the succubus lowered herself down and began sucking on her member, eliciting a happy moan from Shiori's lips that she couldn't hold back. Then when Cybele started caressing Shiori's soft petals and teasing her little nub, which sent Shiori over the edge, causing her to cum so hard and so much her eyes crossed nearly caused her to faint from the sheer amount of it all. The young wolf girl was very amazed that she was able to hold back her climax for so long when Cybele's skills were this amazing.

"Y-You're welcome Cybele. W-Why has it been such a hard time for your kind exactly? Is it because you're a succubus and need to feed and such? If so then I want you to know that I wouldn't mind staying with you and feeding you whenever you need it, or any other succubi if they can make me feel as good as you did," Shiori said to Cybele, looking blissful after the magnificent orgasm the succubus had given her, returning the hug the succubus gave her and nuzzlign her face against her hand when she caressed Shiori's cheek. Then she laid her head on Cybele's shoulder to rest while she basked in the aftermath of her orgasm, waiting for Cybele to finish up so they could get moving if the succubus wished to.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[Priscilla]

The group follow the choice of the dog girl who continued smelling and looking everywhere. Michael tried to find any clue of where they should go now and not paying attention to the neko girl who remain close him like a cat waiting to his owner to open a food can. This house is really huge, Pussycat do you know where can be the owner? Michael ask to the cat girl, yet she only purr and stroke her body against him again, no doubt than this make Michael get worried for Priscilla, if they dont find the cure she could lost more of her humanity and counciest.

The path than they taked send them toward a corridor who soon take them to a store room and a hall with some old fornitudes and a beast skin on the floor who worked maybe as carpet, some figures were at the sides and a door remain closed at the other side. The smells were very strange in this place, many new ones and olds in a same place, her senses werent working like she expected and her instincts were starting to awake slowly again, throughts about roll on the floor and feel that strange carpet over her skin or show the neko than she was the top pet of her master, for other hand she know than something could be here, maybe checking the statues, the walls, the floor, the carpet or the old fornitude like storeboocks at a side of the room.

[Shiori]

The succubi made a pleasant smile once she heard what Shiori was offering to help her. Yes, it has been a hard time for us, to feed we must let any creature to use us and sometimes the monsters drain us even more, until we ended more weak than a human, fortunately others accept to dont drain us but we must carry theirs childs and feed them in exchange ,yet theirs childs slowly take some of our energy. The succubus said as she continue caressing the wolf girl for a moment then she cuddle on her for a moment, her hands continue rubing the futagirl, turning her slighty more arousal and comfy, then she get up and help the beatgirl to get up.

Let me take you to my home, there we could talk more. The succubi said after look the erect member again, she really looks to want use Shiori again, but she maybe want to let her rest for a while and maybe help her to find a good place to live with her. the forest looks to be dangerous for them even when Shiori have her clothes and things on again the succubus dont stop to look at any direction, she looks to be alert yet she caress her baby, even then she try to dont make any noise and stay close Shiori. There suddenly were some noises coming from some brushes at a side, Cibele quickly tried to take the wolf girl hand to hide both of them, yet the warrior could try to fight instead of run.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Shiori nuzzled against Cybele after giving her offer, the succubus smiling down at her after she did, giggling softly as she was cuddled and caressed some more while she listened to Cybele talk about the hard times for succubi. "That's sad, I would never try and steal your energy like that, mainly because I don't think I can, and I doubt any baby I put in your belly would do that either, and as long as you didn't take everything I've got then you could feed from me anytime, same with your fellow succubi," Shiori said, assuring her that she would never try and drain her energy for any reason.

Agreeing to follow Cybele to her home, and noticing that Cybele seemed to want to have sex with her again as she was staring at her member, Shiori got up with Cybele's help, thanking the succubus as she did so, and began following her, staying as quiet as the succubus was as she apparently wanted to maintain stealth for the moment. When they suddenly heard something coming from the brush towards them, Shiori felt Cybele take her hand and lead her away to a hiding place, which Shiori quickly followed her to, not wanting to try and fight and perhaps lose with Cybele so near and in danger of being taken as well. Shiori nodded and followed the succubus to her hiding place, staying as stealthy as they could while whatever, or whoever it was passed by them.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla tried to ignore Michael’s continued interaction with the catgirl as she continued on the path, alertly keeping her ears and her nose out for anything that might be coming towards them. There was nothing, though, and at the end they came to a storage room. There was old furniture all around, and an old beast skin laying on the floor that looked like it was being used as a carpet, and there was a closed door at one side. The dog-girl kept having more and more dog-like thoughts as she entered the room, which was a little bit disturbing. The urge to roll around on the carpet was intense, as was the urge to attack the catgirl to assert her dominance as the master’s primary pet. She felt that there was something important in this room, though, and she began to sniff around the furniture, looking through that and the statues off to one side. If nothing else, she would see if Michael wanted to open the other door if she found no other leads.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[Priscilla]

Priscilla started to sniff around again, her wiggling tail moving for a moment until she get serious on do her job trying to forget her feral needs this time. Her nose start to check every corner of the fornitude and over all storebook, her tail get still stand and she sense an air draught coming from behind. meanwhile Michael looks around and start to check the door, but he stop as it was closed and looks to dont had been used today at least. The plant slave was just looking until get bored and check the statues, using her vines to place them in a funny way over the other. The neko still remain bothering Michael mews and purrs coming from her, her lustful and needed eyes remain looking between his legs liking her lips and moving her tail stressed and so needed for more sex.

[Shiori]

The two girls hide betwwen some trees, doing their best to avoid been seen, just after a moment a big ape like creature get out, holding a human girl at his shoulder, others two monsters like the first one get down of a tree, they were armed and have some armors and they were most beasts than humans, after make some noises one take away the lower rag skirt than the girl had and place his fingers on her wet spot before start to make some noises and then the three started to move away.

Cylene, pull her arm and shaked her head, she was maybe sure than Shiori could try of save the girl, yet maybe that could be a mistake. The succubus would pull and move away as much needed to make Shiori come with her until what looks like an abandoned mine, yet they dont get inside and instead walk a little more until what looks like a hiden cave, some rocks were clossing the entrance but Cylene dont stop and they just went through it, looks like it was an illusion to hide the possible succubus house, Shiori find herself close a subterrain river and then they get inside another wall this ime they find themselves in what looks like an old lobby half cleaned, some books and notes were on a desk and the structure looks like a temple, Cylene take them to a side door and then they find a hall with more books and a old mantle on a chair who Cylene used to place it on a chair next a turned off chimney.

Sweet home, sorry for dont let you save that girl, but the forest is filled of monsters, if you kill one his blood will call others and at the end you will have the same fate as that girl, yet maybe she get free once they get bored of her. The girl get close Shiori and hug her, she look her for an instant and kiss her in a french style, her hands were close to untie the wolf girl clothes but then someone opened a door and she stop to turn and sigh.

Who i she i sd you thn we nt have enough fod for more people. Said a strong looking dragongirl, she was dressing a skimpy armor who fit her skales and dragon parts bodies, yet her face and most of her body was like a human, herr amber eyes inspect the wolf girl for a moment, as her left hand weild an imponent spear.

Saphire, let me introduce you to Miss Shiori, she will live whit us for a time until she decide to leave. Cylene said in a cheerful tone. We dont have enough food for the three and you are pregnant again... i guess than i should eat that creature if we get out of stock.

Dont dare to touch it, is my child and i will raise it until he can live alone, is part of a deal and i will honor my word.

Fine, but if you want to bring someone then you should stop of eat a lot of my rations, is so hard to hunt something at the forest or even the river. Looks like the fishes are dying too or changing to dangerous creatures.

Well, at least there is still the chance of kill them, not like the trees who now give dangerous lewd fruits and Shiori can feed me from now on so we will be fine

Feed you? asked the dragon kind getting closing and leaving her spear at a side.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It took a little while for Priscilla to get serious about what she was doing, her new dog-like instincts taking a little bit to suppress. She sniffed at every corner of the old furniture and the bookcase, behind which she could feel a draft of cool air. Meanwhile the alarune was clearly bored and just messing around, while Michael was trying to open the door. Of course, the catgirl was still bothering him, clearly quite needy. Fucking cats. "Master, there’s something behind here" Priscilla said, pointing at the bookcase as she looked over to him, her tail straight up behind her in focus.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hiding behind some trees, Shiori and Cybele watched a large ape like creature carrying a young human girl over its shoulder towards a tree where a couple of more dropped down, the three of them all had armor and weaponry. Watching on in horror at what these things were likely going to do with the girl, if the one rubbing her slit was any indication, Shiori was about to jump out and go to her rescue before Cybele stopped her and tugged lightly on her arm to get her to follow her. Shiori wanted to save that poor girl, to keep her from being put through what she was bound to be put through, but she knew that there was no way she'd be able to manage it alone. She followed Cybele through the woods until they made their way to what looked like an old abandoned mine of some sort, which they went past and Shiori wondered where they were going exactly. She watched Cybele walk through a rock wall as if it weren't there, which Shiori did a double take on before following her, the whole thing apparently being an illusion.

Shiori found herself in what appeared to be an old lobby or foyer, and the wolf girl looked around at the place and noticed it seemed to be like an old temple of some sort, and she also noticed all of the things laying about and wondered who's it was. "I know Cybele, but that's just so sad leaving her to her fate. I hope she's alright, and doesn't have her mind broken because of me not trying to save her... I'd feel horrible," Shiori replied to Cybele, hanging her head for a few moments, returning the hug the succubus gave her, and leaning into the kiss. Shiori giggled when she felt Cybele's hands starting to untie her robes to undress her while they kissed, but just as they were about to get down to it Shiori heard a door open and the succubus stopped and sighed as she turned to whoever it was that came in.

Shiori listened to the exchange of words between Cybele and the dragongirl that had just come in, looking a little meek when the dragongirl sounded as if she didn't like the fact that Shiori was there, as it was yet another mouth to feed. When Cybele introduced her, Shiori stepped towards the dragongirl a little and bowed her head deeply to her. "Hello there, like Cybele said, I'm Shiori Okamitetsu, and... if it's okay with you miss Sapphire I'd like to stay here. I mean it looks like this place is pretty safe and all, and I don't mind helping you hunt for more food, because two people would make it easier than one I suppose, and I'd like to earn my keep and all too," Shiori said to the dragongirl, sounding as sincere as she could in her words to appease the dragongirl some and let her know she wouldn't just be a mooch to them and their resources or anything.

After listening to the other two exchange words again, Shiori blushed when Cybele said that she'd have Shiori feed her from now on, kind of knowing what she meant by that. Shiori set her naginata to the side with the dragongirl's spear, offering her hand to shake if she wanted to to try and be friendly as she waited for Cybele to explain to her and Sapphire what she meant.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[priscilla]

Priscilla' words soon call her master attention and soon Michael turn to her leaving his attempts to open the door and instead check that place. Something behind that bookcase? heh so classic, lets check it.

The archer tried to pull the bookcase but it was very secured. Maybe there is a switch in this place. A what? if you want i can help to move that strange thing away, human. The plant girl interrupt and let free her many vines, pushing the two away and then wrap the forniture, she groan softly and closed her eyes making a big effort to press the bookcase and with a sudden noise it turn it into just trash.

Uff... done, ohhhh is like a mole or small tentacle monster hideout. The plant girl said amazed looking that well constructed tunnel with an half opened passage Humans really can make interesting things.

Good work, lets get inside quickly, also look out for any trap or monster. Michael said stroking Priscila behind her fluffy ears by mistake but stoped after see her dog like reaction. Sorry

They opened completely the passage door and saw some gears who show than this bookcase needed to be opened by pressing something or maybe the ussual big book switch, yet it was not needed think in that anymore now than the passage has been completely opened. There was not noise at all and was dark yet the neko eyes shine as she walk behind Michael, trying to walk in front of the dog girl. The young man stop and both crawling girls hit softly his legs, Priscilla can feel it, she really have something against this neko, she wanted badly to bark and pin the neko on the floor, feel her hand over the pet who want to take her place and the trust of her manster. The neko turn and prepare to defend herself making a feline grutural soft sound.

Suddenly they receive a soft touch of the archer guy. Silence, there is something close. Priscilla take a moment to recover herself, her blood was on fire and filled with adrenaline ready to defend all what she think is more important at this moment, but after heard the master voice she turn her ears to him and feel a little shame by how she has forgotten to remain quiet and alert, her master safety is a lot of time more important than her rights in the pet circle, her tail went down and her ears too until she finally realize than they werent alone.

The neko remain in a defensive stance but the way of how the arcer get close and defend her make her get slowly calmed yet she remain looking to Priscilla ready to run or attack, her lust droping for a while to save her life.

The dog girl notice an smell and a loud step, some drops fall and call her attention, slowly getting close to the front and place her face down to smell the substance, it was not doubt than it was monster slime but from where come was a mystery for her affected mind ul her ears hear something moving over her, she turned and growl before see two strange monster ready to jump over her, more noises come from the other side of the room and Michael aim to the dim darkness at the other side of the stair, the neko get in front of him and make a cat noise ready to defend her mate, arching her back and ready to jump and slash what she can easily see. Meanwhile the plant girl just get confused and feel slighty scared, she start to shiver by all the noises coming in the complete darkness. what is happening? i fear this kind of places.

[Shiori]

Cylene hug her and tried to confort Shiori when she said how bad she feel for leave the girl be taken by the three armed monsters. You are so kind Shiori, but we dont have a chance in a fight in the forest.

---

The dragon girl take a moment to understand the shake of hands, her armored hand hidding her scaled skin soon was given to Shiori and then Saphire smiled. Ok Shiori Okamitetsu. If you can get your part and help us then i dont have any problem, but i must warning you than survive in these lands if each time more difficult.

Im close to leave and search a little far of here, do you want o come? if you want i could give to both a time alone, just try to dont make a mess. Saphire add as she take her spear and slowly move to the door, trying to wonder how the succubi is trying to be feeded by that wolf girl.

Dont worry for me Shiori, i can wait here and just rest until both return, but maybe i should give you a tour around our house. Saphire then cough at the ouside when she heard the succubus words lasts words.

We must start soon or the night will fall, we dont want to be there in the night, but if you really want you can stay here this time or take a moment to stay with Cydele

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I know Cybele, it still makes me feel bad for her though. My people... we're honorable and help those in need when we can. So it kind of hurts my pride when I'm forced to accept things like that," Shiori replied to the succubus, returning her hug and kissing her on the cheek.

After figuring out about the handshaking and stuff with Shiori and accepting the wolf herm's offer of friendship, Shiori listened to Saphire speak to her again about how tough it was to survive in these lands and nodded seriously, saying, "I understand miss Saphire, I'll try and not let you down any while I stay here."

"Y-Yeah sure, I'd love to go, I love hunting. Hang on a minute okay," Shiori replied when asked if she wished to go hunting with the dragon girl, eagerly nodding her head to her.

With that, Shiori moved over to Cybele and pulled her into a hug and passionately kissed her on the lips, smiling when she seemed to be trying to get Shiori to stay there for now by telling her she'd give her a tour. "I would love to hon, but it'll have to wait, because if I'm going to live here with you two I gotta earn my keep. Besides, you can give me the grand tour anytime sweetie. Do you think you could wait until I got back?" Shiori said to Cybele, still holding her as Saphire coughed a bit as if trying to hurry her up, glancing over to the dragon girl and nodding her head to let her know she was hurrying.

Once Cybele accepted her answer, Shiori would kiss her deeply again before grabbing her naginata and following Saphire out the door, glancing back and blowing a kiss to the lovely succubus Cybele, which Shiori could only assume was now her lover.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla’s tail wagged happily behind her as Michael walked over to her, checking out the bookcase she had indicated. He tried to pull on it, but it was quite secure in place, so there was probably a switch located somewhere around there. Of course, the alarune seemed to have a better idea. Her vines gently pushed the human and the dog-girl out of the way, and then wrapped around the bookcase, tugging hard. The plantgirl groaned as she pulled, exerting quite a bit of effort, before the entire bookcase collapsed into a messy pile of wood and books. There was a small tunnel behind it all, pretty well constructed, but that was to be expected from the rich. Then her master complimented her, and began to gently rub between Priscilla’s fluffy ears… her tail wagged out of control, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she enjoyed the praise. When Michael stopped and apologized she quickly shook her head, saying "no, it’s good" and smiling up at him warmly.

When they opened the door to the passage completely they saw a number of gears sitting around, proving that somewhere there was a switch that needed to be pulled or a button to be pressed to open the passage, though that was all unnecessary now that the alarune had wrecked the bookcase. Michael went into the dark passage first, followed by Priscilla and then the catgirl, whose eyes shone in the dark. She kept trying to pull up past the dog-girl, something Priscilla resisted quite a bit, until finally the man stopped in front of them and they both bumped into his backside. Priscilla was really starting to get pissed at this catgirl, and really she wanted to smack the hell out of her and growl, showing her her place. The neko could sense it, and turned with a look that showed that she was ready to protect herself…

Michael quickly put a stop to the conflict, for the moment at least, with a soft touch, and the archer told them to quiet down; something was approaching them. Priscilla felt a little bit ashamed, really, about how distracted she had allowed herself to get. She had much better ears than her master, and yet he was the one who noticed something coming up on them? She couldn’t let that happen in the future. She began to move in the passage, sniffing around, her ears perked up. There was definitely some kind of monster about, the slime that she sniffed proved it, but she couldn’t tell from where. Finally her attention turned above her, and she saw two strange monsters with noises coming from elsewhere. "Monsters above us, watch yourself" Priscilla whispered towards the alarune, before attempting to unleash a Ray of Frost on one or both of the monsters perched on the ceiling, hoping to paralyze them and knock them off onto the ground, hopefully hurting them badly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

[shiori]

Cybele sigh yet accepted to let Shiori to go to hunt first, at least this could make Saphire get more calmed and try a threesome once they return. As you wish seetheart, just try of dont get in troubles and take care of her, sometimes she overdo it and get very far of the safe zone to find food.

With these words Cybele let the wolf girl leave returning the flying kss before decide to rest for a while before look for what to spend her long free time. I dont heard her complain when she eat it The dragon kind frown after heard the lasts words than the succubus send to her and lead Shoiri outside the house like temple.

Taking caution of dont let a trial where the monsters could find their home, Saphire take Shiori out of the cave once she look around to try to detect any nearby creature, remaining silent until all looks to be safe. After some time she turn to Shiori and with a whisper said. Dont make any noise and stay alert, try to avoid any fight and follow my orders without ask, sorry to sound rude but it must be done in that way The dragoness continue walking trying to dont get so inside at the jungle and aiming toward where Shiori can smell dampness, as they walk, Shiro can easily notice how the plants looks to be changing and even some start to move its vines toward them, but Saphire was walking away of their max distance, there were also some moans some muffed and others heavily louded, far away some roars can be noticed yet noting of this looks to disturb the blue dragon girl. There were some fruits on the floor even some slighty rotten and Saphire just walked away of them until finally they reach a river hidden between the bushes, she then hide at then and look around.

Good, looks like we are alone, now get ready and help me once i take the creature out of the water. Saphire hide better and get away of Shiori, she remain quiet and a soft blue light come out her with a sudden ompulse the water get roughty moved at the middle of the river, like a geyser a torrent of the water make fly an object who fall close Shiori, it was bigger than her, a large yet naughty fishy monster mixed with a frog shape, his small limbs looks to slowly rise it from the floor as some tentacles sprout from his back, still stunned turn to Shiori and slowly craw toward her.

[Priscilla]

Before she could shoot, the creatures send a blast of energy toward her and then other fall over her making both fall at the stairs some feet's away of the others, the blast looks to dont had affected the dog girl yet the monster slime start to turn her aroused, as they roll until finally end pinned bellow him and facedown, the monster slowly start to push her more away at the darkness, sa the others had to focus on the other creature who looks to be ready to stop them if they try to save the monstergirl. Michael shoot at the creature who dodge the arrowad also the vines yet it then fall closer and with this easy target, Michael try again hurting him at a leg before the allarune wrap him and stamp him at the floor, the neko then try to attack too, hurting the creature with her sharp nails but then the monster shoot at her a sudden magic who amke her roll until fall down close Priscilla and the other creature, making some cute nyans until stop rolling. The noises of the hidden passage broken and the fight make something get inside the upper room and the one where end the stairs. The Allarune turn and prepare to face what start to make loud steps behind her, the one down can be seen for Priscilla, it was a mouse girl. small and without any cloth, she have a collar like the mage and lick her lips as she see the two nude monster girls having some problems with the guards. Both foes are pretty far to start the fight and Priscilla party can still act before they try something.

[Priscilla receive two hits and 1AP
Neko receive a hit and an AP

Monster 2 receive three hits]

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Before Priscilla could even do anything one of the creatures blasted some energy at her, which didn’t seem to have any effect, though it distracted her long enough for the other monster to drop on her, knocking her to the ground a ways away from the others. Its slime began to arouse her quickly, and it began to push her into the darkness, something she found herself unable to do anything about. All she could do was try to shoot icicles into the creature on top of her, desperately trying to force it off.