What's new

Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

Priscilla smiled as Carmen touched her pregnant belly, listening to her for a bit. "That's good, I was worried about you after the way you were when I first saw you. We're all pregnant because of the deal, remember? We have to carry their children in exchange for safety in the forest. The alarunes are probably pregnant because of Michael and Nicholas" she explained, nodding a little. "The youngest of the alarunes is my slave now too, by the way. I got the impression she might have done some unpleasant things to you, so if you have any desire to punish her for it be thinking about ways to do so" she continued mischievously, giving a little bit of thought herself to what she might do. "Anyway, I think I'm really close to learning a new spell, and we probably have a little bit of time before the others wake up, so I want to finish that now so I don't have to bore everyone by sitting around reading later."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Oh, yes Said Carmen making a little grind Its just that i was not expecting to look like this so soon.

I must clarify that my sister will maybe only serve you for a time, maybe until you give birth to our last daughter or before. also dont be so rude to her, she still is just a little bud. Said Aly, as she increase the soft touches of her tentacles on Priscilla, nearly reaching a inocent foreplay.

As Priscilla continue to talk, Carmen shake her head and put her hands on her mistress. It was not like that... well, i dont remember clearly, but the true is that, i was walking around and a strange giant plant... It was so painfull, i could have died, but still that thing inyect something and all get so dizzy and odd... I was losing my mind when she free me of that thing, so i dont remember anything more.

The slave turn her look to the slave plant girl and then blush. So, im in a high rank than her or in the same? Carmen said before Aly start o touch her too, maybe expecting to have a free time with the red head.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmph. She was rude enough to me, so I think I'll return the favor at least a little" Priscilla replied, still calmed a bit by Aly's gentle caress. "Hm... So I guess she was telling the truth, at least in part" she said on hearing Carmen's explanation, continuing "you're on a higher level than her, definitely. You are my first and prettiest slave, after all." She giggled a little at the last bit, wondering how the girl would react to that last bit, and the alarune's touching besides.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Carmen a little glad to be the top slave, get blushed slighty by Priscilla last words, her hands who were trying to stop Aly advances, but soon she move her hands to her mouth to cover it. I... umh thanks, i guess...ahhhmmfh- Her moans soon were in the way and she tried to endure the little soft moves of the tendrils. Why?... this feel so good....

She shake her head and tried to take away one of the appendages that tried to disturb her moistened pussy, but her hands were sliding through the tentacles vines, just then she started to mewl and moan even more and her legs shiver when her body involuntary arch to press her naughty hole and bud against the appendage. Just then her hands let free the appendage and hang at her sides, as she fall on her knees.

Aly grinned to Priscilla before said with a lustful tone. Could i take her, darling? she really need it and is so pretty. I can resist myself to saw her so needed. Dont worry, i will be good with her. Just when she end to talk, a pair of tentacles slowly move toward the red head slave. Also, it will be great if you name my little sister, too. A pregnant slave plant girl cant be walking around without a proud name. The slave alarune just get scared by her sister last words, as she try to awake her other sister. No... i ...will decide who will name me, after all im going to be a harvest goddess or something bigger, once we reach the farm town! Her voice was weak at the start , but as she proceed it get more determined and filled with pride

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla smiled as Carmen tried to resist the tentacles in vain, losing the battle very quickly and with very little effort on Aly's part. It was worrisome, though; she felt like her slave had had more willpower than that before. "Be gentle with her" she told Aly, looking to Carmen and saying "relax and enjoy yourself with her, she'll make you feel good." She sat and pondered the exchange between the two alarunes for a moment, replying "I'm fine with calling her 'slave' until she finds someone to name her, if that's what she wants. I wouldn't want to take something like that from her against her will."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young plant girl just turn toward her middle sister, without clue of said thanks to be just called "slave". Meanwhile, Carmen was also confused, her body was completely under the needs to have a good fuck, her juices were making already trials between her legs and she was powerless at the plant woman grip.

Please... be gently Reached to say the slave when the two tendrils cyrcled her round pregnant breasts and two suction tendrils get attached over her nipples, Carmen's moans get louder, as a sign of how much her body loves it, they suck, press and lick them with a perfect rythm, but then Aly stop the moves of the tentacles and rest close the slave. Good, but if you want more, you should serve me first.

Carmen dont answer at the instant, even when her body said yes, her mind still tried to endure and deny her actual state. Giving as result a slow nod and some cut words I-im... not ... Shyly she get over Aly, giving some little kisses on her neck and chest, her hands tried to pleasure the lusty Aly's honeyhole, but at the end the plant girl only giggled Oh, that was... a nice try, someone need a lot of training♪ But first beg for it and say how terrible you feel for fail to pleasure me Of course that Aly was playing, but Carmen take it for real. Normaly she would leave all at this, but she was ready to orgasm and so she in a pityfull shy voice said. I...im sorry, please forgive me... i... i need it... please make me happy, this slave love to... I mean, just this time, teach me, please

Both now were ready and if Pricilla dont act quicly, the two girls will have a great time together.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla watched the scene with interest, though she was getting more worried. Carmen as she knew her wouldn't have begged like that, or been so eager. She tried to finish reading the scroll to take her mind off of it, trying not to pay too much attention to the two of them, also in part to preserve their privacy somewhat.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Aly dont waste time and soon started Carmen classes, not using her tendrils this time. Even when the first class was hot to warm up her mistress, the maneater corrupt substances on Carmen make the slave be ready to cum even with that lesser effort. But that dont stop the teacher and proceed with the next class, once she guess that Carmen learned the last step. for almost an hour Carmen was tortured to dont come and pass by many skills that Aly teach her. between classes the human beg for a climax, but the skilled plantgirl know when and how stop, to even avoid the break of the slave and wait at her side until the time to end her needs was possible. Carmen was nearly in a bliss, completely docile and with some happyness teardrops starting to wet her blushed cheeks, to avoid hurt the seeds on the human body, she wrap the swollen big slave breats and pinch them with a strange substance Even as a sex slave, you can find a way to endure your new body needs. Protect my childrens and nieces with your life, Carmen the cutiest slave. just with the second pinch on her breasts, Carmen moan when she have a incredible hug orgasm who weak her completely saying weak yes and smiling happily with her sluty face.

Just then Priscilla ended her book and could heard some male voices coming from a close place.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla continued reading the scroll, occasionally looking up and blushing as her slave was worked over by her lover, the alarune teasing her mercilessly as she tried to teach her a few things about pleasuring another. Just as Aly finally relented and allowed Carmen to cum the mage finished the scroll, learning the spell. She looked up again at Carmen, noticing the completely slutty look on the girl's face, which worried her again. Still, she could hear male voices, so she looked around to find Nicholas and Michael.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Priscilla

Priscilla dont had to look to much to spot them, as the two males were walking toward where she was. Both were dressed and eating some fruits, as they talk about business, this ended when Nicholas cough for a time after saw all the women still naked and with a pregnant belli Wow, all of you still have energy for an orgy? we could ask for join it, but is time to move on or we will be the weakest Players. said the archer, before throw the mage outfit toward Priscilla, but her new body maybe will dificult her use them.

Well, its time to say good bye, my love. Take care and return soon. About your slave, that toxine had affected her inhibitions and libido, maybe only for a time. She then hug and pasionately kissed the lips of her wife, for more than a minute. The Slave plant girl get up and moved to show them their way, maybe trying to dont let her Mistress to say to her partners that she was their new slave.

A pair of killers are close the south forest, any of you can take care of then? ask Michael before get in his knees and touch the pregnant belly of the middle plant girl sister.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, I don't think I'm up for another orgy right now, actually" Priscilla replied, taking her skimpy witch's outfit and looking at it, thinking there was no way the thing could fit around her distended belly. "I did learn a spell, though, maybe I'll show you sometime." She then turned back to Aly, listening to her talk, and was a little reassured to hear that the effects on Carmen might just be temporary. "Goodbye, I'll be back if I can" she replied, returning the hug and kissing the alarune passionately for a while before disengaging. "Well, we should probably get somewhere where Carmen and I can birth some of these seeds, it'll be hard for us to fight like this" she said, starting to follow after her plantgirl slave.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Just follow me human, the seeds inside us will guide us to where we must leave them.

Carmen was resting over a green wolf, gasping and whipering tired after the intense orgasm. The creature was walking at the side of the plant slave who tried to dont back, as her big sister wake up the middle one before give her best to stop the two PKs who were looking for Priscilla and the others. The forest will stop the intruders, as they get out of the way of where the plant slave guide them.

Nicholas's farm is at this way, maybe their lands could help all of you to leave some seeds, there maybe we will found some oponents, but at least there arent players...also, i think that you could use one of the cloth items, we have 4 at least, so why dont you use one to make a robe, you really look so sexy now, but i suppose that having a dress on will make you feel better.

Nicholas looks really nervious, maybe thinking what to say to her wife and family. The walk take some minutes, but soon they were looking the end of the forest.

The place was a valley, there were some farms, many unused and filled with wild plants, there certainly were not enough hands to work or defend these lands, the plant slave laught and giggled proud of her lands. Yes, this place is perfect. I will be the goodness of these humans and no other land will be so wonderfull than this one

The wolf wine and shaked his head.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I look sexy, huh?" Priscilla asked, holding her swollen belly. "You like em pregnant? How sick are you?" she teased, sticking her tongue out. She was getting a little more comfortable being naked around Michael, and joking helped her with that. Still, she took one of the clothing items and had it fashion itself into a maternity dress that would actually fit her, putting it on and then following her new slave towards Nicholas' farm. She walked next to the wolf carrying Carmen, petting the tanned slave's head as they walked, and soon they were outside of the forest. The alarune giggled as she surveyed the area, proclaiming that she would be its goddess, and Priscilla gently tapped her cheek with the back of her hand. "Shush, you're no one's goddess. Do I need to make you kiss my feet again to remind you? Just lead us to the farm."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Michael continued joking with Priscilla until this dress herself, just then the archer get close enough to whisper her Im not joking, you always has turn me on Priscilla, being pregnant dont change it then he move away to read his map, not before smiling to her a last time.

Now in the Valley close the farm town, Carmen was more calmed and she even smiled peacefully as Priscilla caress her, making game with the grasswolf tail who playfully look to the mage. Maybe a little rest on a bed is what the red haired girl need to get up and act normaly again. Just then some minutes later, the mage remember to the little plant slave her position and this nearly cry before shake her head and turn to other side But...but... Nicholas make me her wife and even said me that i will be named as her hearvest goddess. You have made me a lot of terrible things, dont take away everything i had dreamed too. Said as she try to move away of her, toward a distant farm, Nicholas just was frowning behind the others, still worried by how will be received.

Just some minutes later the grasswolf get altered and roar toward the farm grass, just then Priscilla and the others heard a shout in the distance, toward the direction of where they are going.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla smiled and giggled despite herself, whispering back "it's a good thing the game made me hot, then" and sticking out her tongue.

The mage was amused to hear that Nicholas had put the idea of being a goddess in the alarune's head, and had promised her she would be his wife. She was pretty sure he already had one, and wasn't too sure the woman would be interested in sharing. This should be fun. Eventually the wolf carrying Carmen seemed to get agitated, and they heard a shout. "Huh. Let's move towards it, but be careful" she said, not wanting to rush into a trap of some sort.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Nicholas soon move ahead, his fears start to increase, as his farm was close. The wolf also run behind him and the plant slave, leaving both Michael and Priscilla slighty behind them.

At least is not other player who is causing this, but still we should attack only if we have chances to win

As they get close the screams get intensed until they soon find who was causing the problem. A minotaour was holding a slighty mature woman from the neck, the creature lick and rags her clothes with his teeth, meanwhile some dogmans burn the farms and held others workers with chains in their necks. The prisioners had some tails and hears, some still had farm clothes, but the canine halfhumans start to undress and chain them more.

Dumb humans! your times rulling these lands had ended, now summit to this new life as our pets hehe said one laughting and taking a girl who scream and pounch useless when the monster start to get close a burning ironseal at her skin From now on, you will be a good sluty cow girl, our leader will mate with you every day, be proud of your fate... weak human the girl cry and begs to him to stop but soon she can only scream lowdly in agony when the seal let a strange mark on her body.

No...noooo! the girl said as her body slowly first changes, her breasts feel warm and her rear get a strange feeling, she try to escape, but soon she is chained at her neck and mounted by the canine human, his member press brutaly against her rear give me some moos cow, do it! the girl skin start to get slighty more white and her hears start to change, as she scream and look suddenly where Nicholas and the others are coming, the grasswolf had hidden Carmen before reach the place and then before return all get worse. The remain humans are now fully chained and the 4 dogman turn and run toward Priscilla and the rest just when the minotaur insert his tool on the mature female for a last time filling her with cum.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla followed after Nicholas a little bit slowly, probably due to her distended belly, and she was quite disturbed by the scene she came across. And enormous minotaur was tormenting a woman, some wolfmen chaining up others. As she watched the minotaur branded the woman with a hot iron and began to fuck her along with one of the wolfmen, while the others ran at their group. "Focus on one of them, try to thin their numbers!" Priscilla shouted, quickly launching an icicle at one of the oncoming enemies to signal which one she meant.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Priscilla spell miss completely and hit a tree many feets away of her target, it looks like her lewd pregnant body was giving her some problems, she just can see how Nicholas get in the front of the battle, shouting some names to the two women who are getting raped by the creatures, one of the wolfman scratch his chest leaving a bloody mark, but this dont stop the seller who wound the neck of the creature thanks that his target was close.

Michael send and arrow to that same creature and wound his leg, making him fall at the floor where the grasswolf cruch his throat until turn the place into a red puddle. The others two monsters send their revenge to Michael and the plant slave, the first receive a wound on his arm, as the plant girl is send to the floor thanks to a tackle.

Meanwhile the minotaur increase his speed and the woman scream of pain by the huge intrusion mixing her noices with the moans of the other girl bellow the wolfman, the one turning into a cowgirl moos and arch her back, her breasts start to leave a fine milk trial, as they get swollen and get bigger until they reach to be even bigger than her head, her now white skin had now black figures and then her tail sprout in a potent orgasm who make her inners press the monster member and both cum until the woman pass out. The minotaur leave her prey and turn to the humans who are killing his soldiers, he move getting faster steps and leaving the wolfman rest as he join the fight.
P 6
M 5/6
N 4/5
plant 4/5
w 5/5
wm 4
wm 4
wm 0/5
Minotaur 8 ready
wm 4 tired

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mitzuki blushed as Shizune complimented her on her "advances" toward Misty, "O-oh! I, uhm, I didn't really mean to "make a move"....... I just....... I just thought her tail and ears were cute is all....... It made me want to pet them...... I hope I didn't upset her......." she said before she suddenly jolted rigid as a board with shock and start as she noticed the shadow outside of the house, "SHIZUNE! QUICK GET MISTY OVER HERE! she quietly hissed to her new friend to alert the bunny girl, once she got over to them she would huddle close to the other two women, "D-did you s-see th-that sh-shadow just outside of the h-h-house!?........... D-do you th-think we sh-should alert T-T-Tobias.........?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla's icicle missed badly, though the others has more success, and between the lot of them they killed one of the wolfmen. However, most of them were already wounded, which was worrisome. "Get the one who attacked the slave!" she shouted, shooting an icicle at that wolfman, vaguely aware that the other monsters were going to be coming at them soon.