What's new

ACT [arrowkey] Cendres (RJ207879)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like Arrow keys made a hell of fantastic game combining tower defense mechanics. the CGs are good and defeat scenes and eros are good as well.
there is ryona components of gore and stuff. not high just lightly. (pierced, limb deficit, blood) so if you cant take even a little gore, dont do it. but if you can this is a fantastic hentai game id say.

I tried it seemed legit.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Cendres[RJ207879]

Community service (clickable link):

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seriously need guide for this game, aka
-How to unlock the other towers via answering the choice...
(don't even skip the dialogue or you will miss the chance to get it!)
-The other towers ability, atk power, etc
-and the last why the HP got reseted if you fail, then retry
(at Stage 3 I got around 2000hp at start, after retry it's back to 320hp)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OKay found the first 3 turret options... they all suck.

For heal, pick option 1 which will take you to the library. Pick option 3 in the next prompt.

For Debuff and attack, on stage 2, pick option 1 (picking 2 will give you tentacle bad end). Pick option 1, then pick option 2 and pick option 2.

I really wish this game allowed saving because its totally bullshit for you to get bad ends without any warning or way to get back to where you were.

The turret unlocks seem necessary for a good end but actually using them is just plain suicidal. Just stick with cannons and soldiers.

Last edited:

libo070

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OKay found the first 3 turret options... they all suck.

For heal, pick option 1 which will take you to the library. Keeping picking option 1 until the stage starts.

For Debuff and attack, on stage 2, pick option 1 (picking 2 will give you tentacle bad end). Pick option 1, then pick option 2 and pick option 2.

I really wish this game allowed saving because its totally bullshit for you to get bad ends without any warning or way to get back to where you were.

The turret unlocks seem necessary for a good end but actually using them is just plain suicidal. Just stick with cannons and soldiers.
as far as I know, good ending don't need to unlock new tower(stage 2 you need to select option 1-3-3), and if you unlock new tower you will most likely get bad ending.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dunno how you passed the first stage. When I tried it the game was way too buggy -
Enemies walking through soldier as if they weren't existing, canon not shooting except on the enemy in shooting range when you place them..

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

played the game. so as far as ive got i went to the demon lord(?) castle. did a battle there and somehow WON! but wth i got bad ending?

- as for the towers and enemies. for the first one. there is knight, mage, naked man(pervert) and axe man(?) so the naked men walks thru the towers it cant stop it. and when it reaches cendres they do perverted attacks. for the towers cannon works like how cannon is suppose to work. and apparently the mage attacks the cannon from out range.(also attacks soldiers) the knight seems normal type and the axe man seems powerful then knights. so I was able to get 6 secenes (all bad ones.) i appreciate if you guys can provide a walkthru for the choices etc. i have some i can tell you guys as well tho not much. btw is saves even workable here?

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno how you passed the first stage. When I tried it the game was way too buggy -
Enemies walking through soldier as if they weren't existing, canon not shooting except on the enemy in shooting range when you place them..
that wasnt a bug. there are units that can go thru soldiers like its nothing and does perverted attack straight to Cendres. its usually around 200 damage per attack. and only way to avoid it is to place a shit ton of cannons and soldiers to keep attacking it while its on the move. Next, for the Mage your talking about. that guy shoots turrets and soldiers out of the range. all you can do is sacrifice it or place another turret near it.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

as far as I know, good ending don't need to unlock new tower(stage 2 you need to select option 1-3-3), and if you unlock new tower you will most likely get bad ending.
Uh that's not enough to get a good ending. You're gonna need to tell us what to do during stage 1 and 3. Because I tried option 1-3-3 on stage 2 then went to stage 3 picked option 1 (got the special turret) and then character got her arms chopped off and stuffed into a sex machine.

Okay I avoided getting any turrets and I got the ending where the girl gets raped by the big guy. It's still a bad end.

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a little info: cendres is the French word for ashes.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish it was easier to hook the text in this game... Might have some idea what's going on then! I can try using OCR...

The choices are something like (The (x) are for ones I haven't tried):

Stage 1

It's a big building...
A. A big building with a blue roof.
B. A big building with a red roof.

A-> Which one should I read?
A. The Miserable Witch
B. Vampire Ecology
C. Haunted (?) Woman (Heal Tower)

B-> Where is it?
A. Bedroom like room
B. Room with a solemn door (?) (Heal Tower)

Stage 2

I feel like...
A. Observe carefully
B. Attack with full power (Bad End)

A-> It doesn't seem related to me, but...
A. Research fire incarnation
B. The use and mechanism of electromagnetic guns
C. Consideration on the Witches' remaining residence

A->Other than that...
A. Electromagnetic cannon (Debuff, Attack)
B. Damage report on the vampire raid (x)
C. Contract with respondents (x)

B->Other than that...
A. Electromagnetic cannon (x)
B. Damage report on the vampire raid (Debuff, Attack)
C. Contract with respondents (x)

C->Other than that...
A. Electromagnetic cannon (x)
B. Damage report on the vampire raid (x)
C. Contract with respondents

Stage 3

Where am I going to see it from?
A. Distasteful door (Special)
B. Definitely a door
C. Boguchi Boguchi door (Special)

B-> Ah, there were treasure chests here!
A. Just in case, destroy them
B. Rush up at full speed (Bad End)

So, that's six Bad Ends so far (including one for losing at each stage, and one for beating all three stages.) Still not sure how to get the good end, though...

Just a little info: cendres is the French word for ashes.
Well, yes; or cinders, anyway. And the character you talk to at the start is your Fairy Godmother. Cinders... Fairy Godmother... Any glass slippers?

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

6 scenes so far which means as far as the devs are concerned, they said that there is total of 8 scenes. (which is pretty obvious if you look at memory) I've got 6 scenes and 2 remaining which I assume 1 bad end and 1 good end. though I really wonder whats that 7th bad ending. so far I was fine with the scenes and was good. hopefully the devs add some ACT scenes the one from when enemies get to Cendres in the Defense. the game still feels extremely under-developed and needs way way more updates.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

6 scenes so far which means as far as the devs are concerned, they said that there is total of 8 scenes. (which is pretty obvious if you look at memory) I've got 6 scenes and 2 remaining which I assume 1 bad end and 1 good end. though I really wonder whats that 7th bad ending. so far I was fine with the scenes and was good. hopefully the devs add some ACT scenes the one from when enemies get to Cendres in the Defense. the game still feels extremely under-developed and needs way way more updates.
I've found 4 bad ends. You seem to get one by just pressing next and not choosing any options. You get the other one by choosing options that causes you to meet the robed dude and then finishing the third level. The other two you get from choices. Still completely unsure how to get the good ending.

EDIT: WAIT what? The ending in which she gets her arms chopped off and shoved into a rape machine says "to be continued" at the end of it. Is that the good ending!?

The only ending I'm missing now is the one shown on DLsite with the girl getting raped while a succubus taunts her.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've found 4 bad ends. You seem to get one by just pressing next and not choosing any options. You get the other one by choosing options that causes you to meet the robed dude and then finishing the third level. The other two you get from choices. Still completely unsure how to get the good ending.

EDIT: WAIT what? The ending in which she gets her arms chopped off and shoved into a rape machine says "to be continued" at the end of it. Is that the good ending!?

The only ending I'm missing now is the one shown on DLsite with the girl getting raped while a succubus taunts her.
Oh, I got that one. I haven't got the rape machine ending yet... I think I got the succubus one just from a regular loss on stage three.

If you number the endings on the memory screen from left to right

I got 1 (limbs chopped off, raped) by losing on stage 1.
I got 2 (electrocuted, raped by machine) by losing on stage 2.
I got 3 (raped from behind, kissed by succubus) by losing on stage 3.
I got 4 (tentacle raped, stabbed through body) by rushing in before stage 2.
I got 5 (raped by boss, sitting in his lap) by beating all three stages.
Missing 6 and 7.
I got 8 (raped by tentacle wall) by opening the treasure before stage 3.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really weird game...
It's like a combination of Tower Defense and Minesweeper - lol
Gotta find out the square position
And it's not exactly on the symbol , really have problem on this
Even if You remember the position , it's still hard
What's worst is there is no save option , damn it....

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I got that one. I haven't got the rape machine ending yet... I think I got the succubus one just from a regular loss on stage three.

If you number the endings on the memory screen from left to right

I got 1 (limbs chopped off, raped) by losing on stage 1.
I got 2 (electrocuted, raped by machine) by losing on stage 2.
I got 3 (raped from behind, kissed by succubus) by losing on stage 3.
I got 4 (tentacle raped, stabbed through body) by rushing in before stage 2.
I got 5 (raped by boss, sitting in his lap) by beating all three stages.
Missing 6 and 7.
I got 8 (raped by tentacle wall) by opening the treasure before stage 3.
What ending you get at the end of stage 3 depends on how well armed you are: Edit: seems to depend. Because I've had 999999HP and still got ending 5 for deliberately avoiding choices that got me turrets.

No turrets equals get raped by boss sitting in his lap (scene 5)
Alot of turrets equals boss gets killed but girl then gets arms chopped off and shoved into rape machine (scene 7 and to be continued... prompt).
Scene 6???? Hell if I know

I should note that turrets are not always the same. If you go to the royal house instead of the library you get an entirely different healing turret (should you pick the right options) then if you decided to get it at the library. Depending on what you read at the lab in stage 2, you can get a attack spider or a rail gun in place of your attack thingie. Likewise you can get a special turret that shoots trishots or a special turret that shoots dark missiles after a short buildup time. I have no idea what relevance it has to the plot, I think you need to have the right turrets to not get scene 7 ending.

Also for those trying to explore: you can easily lock the girl's HP to 999999 using cheat engine. So you can save yourself the agony of replaying boring stages.

Last edited:

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if im reading the code correctly with dnspy

finish stage 3 with 8500+ max hp - ending 7
finish stage 3 with 5000 to 8499 max hp - ending 6
finish stage 3 less than 5000 max hp - ending 5

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if im reading the code correctly with dnspy

finish stage 3 with 8500+ max hp - ending 7
finish stage 3 with 5000 to 8499 max hp - ending 6
finish stage 3 less than 5000 max hp - ending 5
Apparently that information is completely correct. Good on you sir.

Save file appears to be in:
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\CENDRES

Overall the good end was pretty freaking mediocre and the to be continued ending is just plain nonsensical. Gameplay didn't do enough to justify using any of the other tower units aside from cannon and soldier. I love the character design but everything else is just kinda lame or ruined by the loss of limbs/murder.

Edit: I'm not sure why CENDRE makes these files in your appdata folder but apparently they might not be saves. I'm going to leave it attached anyway because it might be useful to someone.

Attachments

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@dood

IDK why , but the save didn't work. It only 2 CG

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@dood

IDK why , but the save didn't work. It only 2 CG
Maybe it saves in registry? I'll check the registry.

Reg location: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\CENDRES

Edit: Okay there's a registry and it looks like it saves CG info there

Attaching a zip with the reg file! Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited: