Re: Arms Devicer!+

you can unlock the ability to just go around naked or in your underwear

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive got a question about 1.4

Done both bad routes, now working on good routes, so the question is:
Since i've put the english patch on, its unpacked, and wondered if ive seen most of the game by now and it was just repetition.

I was amazed at how many outfits ive never seen and companion stuff as well, so my question is, what in hell am i missing? after you unlock all 5 routes do you get some entire new areas where you can buy outfits? never seen any for sale, or are they from the summons?
Also how would your companions be naked etc?
I feel like im missing something fairly obvious...

Edit: Really enjoying the game though, never been much to play RPG maker games but started to, played this and adventures of garnet (quite fun but sadly incomplete)
Any suggestions for more, preff similar to AoG

Last edited:

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ive got a question about 1.4

Done both bad routes, now working on good routes, so the question is:
Since i've put the english patch on, its unpacked, and wondered if ive seen most of the game by now and it was just repetition.

I was amazed at how many outfits ive never seen and companion stuff as well, so my question is, what in hell am i missing? after you unlock all 5 routes do you get some entire new areas where you can buy outfits? never seen any for sale, or are they from the summons?
Also how would your companions be naked etc?
I feel like im missing something fairly obvious...

Edit: Really enjoying the game though, never been much to play RPG maker games but started to, played this and adventures of garnet (quite fun but sadly incomplete)
Any suggestions for more, preff similar to AoG
Check out the creator of arms devicer dlsite page

All the games are more or less same as arms devicer

or search for Sakique which is also somewhat similar

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, although would prefer names in English, while I have been learning japanese i cant quite comprehend it to a functional level.
Either way, thank you.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, although would prefer names in English, while I have been learning japanese i cant quite comprehend it to a functional level.
Either way, thank you.
Play "Virgin Island" if you didn't. It the best H-RPG made in RPG MAKER and it's been fully translated as well.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Either way, thank you.
Try using a translation add-on with your browser. They are free and depending on the type you get you can set it to translate pages automatically.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will check those, thank you.

About the arms devicer question, am i missing a lot of content or what? can you buy armors or are those from summons somehow? cant test right now

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will check those, thank you.

About the arms devicer question, am i missing a lot of content or what? can you buy armors or are those from summons somehow? cant test right now
What armours are you talking about?

If it's the Slave one (The red bondage one) I THINK you only get to keep that permanently if you follow the Hypnotist route and then use New Game +, you do wear if for a while in the Slums I think but you don't keep it.

As for other armors, well, there's a fair bit of cut content from this game so they might not actually be in it.

What ones were you talking about anyway? I could probably tell you if it's in it or not.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What armours are you talking about?

If it's the Slave one (The red bondage one) I THINK you only get to keep that permanently if you follow the Hypnotist route and then use New Game +, you do wear if for a while in the Slums I think but you don't keep it.

As for other armors, well, there's a fair bit of cut content from this game so they might not actually be in it.

What ones were you talking about anyway? I could probably tell you if it's in it or not.
Ye i know about that one.
The one im talking about reminds me of kill la kill outfits, so ye probably cut content. Huge white/blue shoulders etc.
Also saw naked followers and so forth, i stopped looking at the pics, was just curious so thats all i saw, didnt want to spoil more.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Play "Virgin Island" if you didn't. It the best H-RPG made in RPG MAKER and it's been fully translated as well.
Problem with it is, that VI sets a pretty tough standard for whatever you play after it. I know it ruined quite a few rpg Maker games for me I would have liked otherwise. The artwork, writing and the game itself are seriously well made.
I still can't name any games that reach that league. That game seriously spoiled me.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Problem with it is, that VI sets a pretty tough standard for whatever you play after it. I know it ruined quite a few rpg Maker games for me I would have liked otherwise. The artwork, writing and the game itself are seriously well made.
I still can't name any games that reach that league. That game seriously spoiled me.
I can but only because it's missing on the few elements I like in RPG Maker games.

1. Crafting system
2. Clothing system
3. Pregnancy system
4. Day/Night system <- You had that but only in first town :(

Even without that the game is for me still the best but there are few games that I quite enjoyed playing even though they weren't in english.

RJ071772 - Romance of Fantasy <- Can't wait for their next game to come out. It should be very soon.
RJ105810 - Tales of Boinboin
RJ113935 - Miriel - The Medicine and Magic
All Scale Garden games including the last one. I liked that one also a lot.
RJ128009 - Misty and the Tower of Paradise
RJ132365 - Married Swordswoman Emma - Search of the Ruins
- Enjoyed playing quite a lot of rpg games from this circle.
Ariadne <- This game is probably the closest to VI, but still not quite.
RJ127061 - Escape from Fort Rugoem - v1.05 <- Gotta love this one. Art and the gameplay(rogue style) was just too good

This is just my list, I like each of these games for some reason or another. There's pros and cons in each one of them, but they're all still very good games.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A lot of interesting games on that list, will check thanks.
Ok found a lot of the different outfits i was asking about, on the hero route apparently.
Can you enter that exlusive area in the slums at all?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A lot of interesting games on that list, will check thanks.
Ok found a lot of the different outfits i was asking about, on the hero route apparently.
Can you enter that exlusive area in the slums at all?
That is where they keep girls that they enslave. You can get her captured and enslaved there and escape later. Think you must lose 5 times.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is where they keep girls that they enslave. You can get her captured and enslaved there and escape later. Think you must lose 5 times.
Yep worked, finished the game and it unlocked free mode albeit cant really seem to be able to use the ports to go to other towns somehow, might have missed something?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Latest version has a crash bug at the bank!! When I try to deposit or withdraw, it CTD with nil object!

Edit: With the english translations, I mean.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Believe it or not that bug's been in it since the original game, he just never bothered to fix it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Believe it or not that bug's been in it since the original game, he just never bothered to fix it.
When I switch over to jap data, it doesn't crash at all with that though.

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really hate to do this, but does anyone have a full save for ver 1.4? For some reasons I lost mine, and the prospect of finishing 5 routes is too daunting.

Edit: For the english ver, I mean.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I saw some guys asking for a 1.4d save.
So here you go guys. :cool:

Attachments