What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Arm Devicer!

Never understood the appeal of virgin route when playing a H game. It isn't like I play them for the great combat or in depth story.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Clearing virgin route is a challenge, that's why.

And it's not really impossible, since you can...
1) Start a new games with your saved stats and items.
2) Drink a potion to remove H-stat (just one of the stats)

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I'm not sure if I'd do PF0, it just didn't click with me the same way PF or this game did, but I shall see :D
Dude, PF was awesome too...that's why I bought it...and any translated games you do up would be sweet. (especially since you seem do enjoy the same ones I do)

Edit
Also, Mr. Phantasy89, I fully intend on purchasing this game when it is released, and I will upload it provided I stop failing at uploading...

any suggestions for mirrors other than mediafire (that don't come from pretentious douchbags whining for links)?

Last edited:
OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dude, PF was awesome too...that's why I bought it...and any translated games you do up would be sweet. (especially since you seem do enjoy the same ones I do)

Edit
Also, Mr. Phantasy89, I fully intend on purchasing this game when it is released, and I will upload it provided I stop failing at uploading...

any suggestions for mirrors other than mediafire (that don't come from pretentious douchbags whining for links)?

other than mediafire maybe 4shared but that requires an account to download off other people

you can rename the file and remove the "part#" in the extension archives, not sure if that will stop those download blocks

7zip is another good archiving program, been using that and haven't experience any download blocks

encrypting from another users experience but it tedious because of the secret key to decrypt it or extract it.

other than that i'm not sure how the limit on attaching a file to a post is
it say 4gb in zip format but I need some clarification from someone that has use that before for limit size of attachments

Torrents but that is also tedious with the seeding and p2p downloading
(I think someone already does that for RPG released on nyaa)

-

Don't worry my Download speed will be awesome (300kb/s lawl) once I get it off my dlsite site and personally uploading mine with my awesome Upload speed (presuming an 2-3 hours upload estimating the size of the file upon release)

Last edited:

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Caster has H too and the Blue haired girl(I forgot her name) She will most likely have H in the Full game

And clearing the game in Virgin route is near impossible, since Ain't nobody got time for dat ^^
Can't get her H for some reason. Any particular requirements? I have completed the trial with her and gotten her up to around lvl 30.

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't get her H for some reason. Any particular requirements? I have completed the trial with her and gotten her up to around lvl 30.
if it the blue hair girl, there no H in the game yet
there might be in the release but none in the trial

the magician, there some key maybe or some kind of quest requirement not sure which one it is but there H when you get knockout in the thug area
Scene will change base on your lust*100 up to 4 scenes

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The caster. Blonde haired chick. You mentioned she had H yet I can't seem to manage it. So far have gotten 2 heart events with her but that's it.
none in the trial also for both of the girl mercenary
blue hair just gives you a waitress costume
and blonde hair just take you to places?
if I remember correctly

should have definitely read this part
The Caster has H too and the Blue haired girl(I forgot her name) She will most likely have H in the Full game

And clearing the game in Virgin route is near impossible, since Ain't nobody got time for dat ^^

gotta wait till release for the H content i guess

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I did read that part. It says "The Caster has H too" then goes on to talk about the blue haired girl and how she will probably have H in release. I took "caster" to mean the blonde chick since she has mostly spells. Apparently I was wrong.

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did read that part. It says "The Caster has H too" then goes on to talk about the blue haired girl and how she will probably have H in release. I took "caster" to mean the blonde chick since she has mostly spells. Apparently I was wrong.
your right but
there two casters in the game that can be recruited
one being the blonde girl (identical twins! sprite) she has curatives spells and uses ice magic
but has no H scenes in the trial

the other being a male magician in the thug area
that building
this npc
has H scene in the trial
H scene happens when you get knockout but those thug in the building pictures

and
the blue hair girls is just a fighter, no spells just skills with her fist
no H scene either in the trial
but i'm predicting that she'll do some waitress thing along with the protagonist (that waitress costume given by her)

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I want to see more BDSM H ^^ I hope is in the Full game

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks! I actually never even noticed that guy.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't forget, theirs "little" events, you can get, or not get depending on how high your... uhh.. ecchi? status is.

Like theirs a blond guy in the quest room, that asks you to show off your chest to him. You can't get the event once your ecchi status is over 100. I'm sure the game has other events like that in the full version too

OP
Phantasy89

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Trial is up to version 2.0
about 500mb WOW what a jump

from the description
seems to be bug fixes and other stuff

additional info
something about a beast companion

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am on 72 level of main heroine and 59 of her blonde companion.
On the building level next after 30, there is an option. You can reduce heroine's and her companion's level down to one. For this you need, by pressing question/answer device in the middle of that floor, to activate two tiles with girl's image in the left room (extremely left tile is for heroine and next to the right that for her companion). It was deliberately made, I suppose, in order to adjust a balance between their levels. Nice option!

I reached the limit for the trial. It is a labyrinth on a night sky with a portal to the next level which does NOT let you in. By killing monsters there you can gain huge points (up to 6,-10,000 points per combat).

Yeah, now you can download version 2.0 from the trial file on dlsite page.:)

I have deleted my correction since it had been corrected. Many thanks for rep+ points!

Last edited:

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

Interesting. Downloading the new version in the hopes of finding new stuffs.

tsubasa01

Reputation score

www[.]img836.imageshack.us/img836/8297/64759235.png

I do not have to do it Please help me.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Change your Locale to Japan and For God sake use other Explorer instead of Internet Explorer