What's new

ACT [ アリバイ+] 闇の中で動く者 RJ205931

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Surprise, another new game announced .....

You play a stalker taking revenge from being kicked out of his job by raping women around town. Action oriented.

Coming late August and no demo (as always).

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 闇の中で動く者 [RJ205931]

Art looks good... but then this is alibi we're talking about so not expecting much about anything else beside the art.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks good, I suppose. Interested to see what the action is like.

It still bugs me that no one has tried to replicate レイプGame, which was that side scrolling stalker game that turned out to be a very decent, albeit simple, stealth game. It even paid homage to Metal Gear.

Unholy Jail was probably the closest anyone got, but that's a very different thing, obviously.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is that the only page for news about this game? Late August was nearly a week ago

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That "hide in the box" CG in the previews makes me laugh

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is so confusing for me. I am stuck at the part where you give the dog the bone and I have no clue what to do after that.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Feed the dog the bone?
stage 2 i give the dog the bone so it doesn't bark at me. I follow the blonde girl to the end of the level and it still says I fail.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured out that i needed to left click her before she saw me.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 1/2 hours to finish it. Basically a puzzle game since some areas aren't straightforward and players need to think about how to avoid the obvious pitfall laid for them.

Most frustrating part is the "hunt the girl" phase since I've yet to figure out a reliable way of pinpointing the location before time runs out.

For those who just want to admire the art, here's my save file.

Attachments

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a big idiot for not being able to figure out how to feed the dog. I tried walking near it and spam and left click but he kept showing the use animation without consuming the bone.

May I ask how it works exactly? Thanks for the help.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a big idiot for not being able to figure out how to feed the dog. I tried walking near it and spam and left click but he kept showing the use animation without consuming the bone.

May I ask how it works exactly? Thanks for the help.
1. Get bone.
2. Highlight dog with cursor, left-click.

OK im in stage 2, i have the fucking fish but the fuccking cat keep Meowing my ass can someoe give me some help? i dont know how to give the fish to it dammit
1. There are two cats on that stage. One of them must be fed with the fish. The other will go away once the target finishes playing with it.
2. The cat which can be fed is encountered first. See above on how to feed.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it's another alibi work, an alibis repelay clone. Nothing so special, only 3 girl and the ending with an harem.