What's new

ADV [ アリバイ] エスケープ2~夏希と忌まわしい里~ RJ159089

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Escape 2: Naomi and the Abominable Village

I have a problem, I could not click on anything in the title screen. Does anyone else have a problem like this?
Nope, try re-downloading the game. You could be missing some files this causing the game to not work. Also try running as administrator.

Necross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, try re-downloading the game. You could be missing some files this causing the game to not work. Also try running as administrator.
Nope, that does not work at all. All I can do is highlight the icons on the title screen but I cannot click on any of it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Knew there was going to be an English version. Also, even though the last one had an update with more stuff, this didn't get one. At least not yet.

linshao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will wait for the english version then.. i played the jap for a time and got stuck.. this kind of games apart of the sex i like to know the story behind all of this.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay after few zones there's a stone sign, I click it and I have a picture of the sign, it's Picture + Picture, but I have only 1 picture... and can't exit have to restart the game?

And clues?

Ashandorath

Reputation score

Okay after few zones there's a stone sign, I click it and I have a picture of the sign, it's Picture + Picture, but I have only 1 picture... and can't exit have to restart the game?

And clues?
At the beginning at the bus stop, you need to look at the bus stop sign (きさらぎ)

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry for necro but this is aggravating I have not been able to figure out why this isn't working. It only effects this creators games that I play

Attachments

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this application has failed to start because the application config is incorrect. Reinstalling may fix problem :confused::confused:

oh no....

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dont like to necro but has someone the first game still? I'd like to have both even if the first one is said to be annoying/bad xD

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, an English version! Now I can play through it and actually see what it was about without having to randomly click all those clues...

... is what I though. Funny to see now that 90% of it still makes no sense whatsoever :D

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does someone has a link or know where to find a link for escape 1 in english i cant find it any where

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a link or know where to find a link for escape 1 in english

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i just have one question for you, does the girl with glasses get some action too?