What's new

[aRetired] Pale Pure / Diminishing Perfect

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure

Gomenazaii for the Necro, how's the game recently?

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pale Pure

Gomenazaii for the Necro, how's the game recently?
Day 3 is almost ready. I added new music, 2 semi-major characters, once again altered some events and dialog lines, ~20 new H-scenes. Release date is ~October 14.

Day 4 release should follow "shortly" after, most of it's text is written already. I just put it on hold in favor of my second project (modern setting, Clymenia/Valentina styled gameplay with Pale Pure characters).

In other words, it is almost 50% complete and doing well.

OP
Rech

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [aRetired] Pale Pure / Diminishing Perfect

Uhmm, I've finally released my second project.

It's called Diminishing Perfect and it's set in modern times, which allows me to use things and events I couldn't in fantasy setting. It's also differs from Pale Pure in terms of gameplay, it plays like something between Valentina's Story and Clymenia games.

Some NSFW screenshots:

Theres ~200 images and about 60-90 minutes of gameplay (if you not going to skip / rush through everything).

/

I would appreciate your feedback, thanks.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yesterday Diminishing perfect got version 0.4 out, but still patreons only until few weeks or days (who knows) both games are good but i think they deserve more atention, i know the art is "diferent" for lots of ppl but its not bad as soon as you start playing them.

if you want more info here is the patreon of the creator:

Last edited: