What's new

ACT Area 52 (aka: Krystal and Magic Sword project 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Area 52 (aka: Krystal and Magic Sword project 2)

dirtyc101's work, particularly his latest, is only tangentially related to the Area 52 project, and probably should have its own thread.

Area 52 is a retelling/expansion of the original Legend of Krystal by PlayShapes. dirtyc101 used the art assets of Legend of Krystal to make his own game, K Fox and the Magic Sword, his new game refines and expands on the gameplay from his K Fox game with his own art and new story.

Last edited:

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If anyone wants to know the only cheat is dirtyc101 and it just unlocks horde mode where your attacked by waves of enemies

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Actually the earlier games secret cheat nottothirty does something in this game too.

I'm not sure what though, probably adds more continues, I just added in before even trying so I'm not sure! but it accepted the code though.

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks really promising, plenty of good features in there, a lot of work left to be done if theres going to be any real length to the game though. I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates on this one for sure.

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks really promising, plenty of good features in there, a lot of work left to be done if theres going to be any real length to the game though. I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates on this one for sure.
You might want to read his blog a little then...

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know he says he won't be working on it until the release date, implies to me he will get back to work on it at some point.(I like to be optimistic about these things:))

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually the earlier games secret cheat nottothirty does something in this game too.

I'm not sure what though, probably adds more continues, I just added in before even trying so I'm not sure! but it accepted the code though.
It gives you 30 continues

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anybody else not getting costumes for completing the game for some people?

kosia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there anyone who had link to a demo?

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone find a cheat for unlimited health?

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

You get costumes when you finish?

My grapples in my version are borked for the Lei-lei, I don't get the arrow keys, so it'll randomly either work as if I was imputing them in properly or not at all.

More importantly, there's just one scene I haven't been able to create that I'm curious about. The fox dominatrix, her pirate buddies won't dare join in something she starts (or it's a glitch, but the former makes sense). But if she happens upon a grapple she'll join in. I have never, however, been able to recreate the grapple in favour of the player (lets face it, group grapples are damn hard to do so to begin with, and hers is damn hard to setup at that).

Has anyone been able to manage this, or failing that use a flash compiler to see it? I'm curious.

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

You get costumes when you finish?

My grapples in my version are borked for the Lei-lei, I don't get the arrow keys, so it'll randomly either work as if I was imputing them in properly or not at all.

More importantly, there's just one scene I haven't been able to create that I'm curious about. The fox dominatrix, her pirate buddies won't dare join in something she starts (or it's a glitch, but the former makes sense). But if she happens upon a grapple she'll join in. I have never, however, been able to recreate the grapple in favour of the player (lets face it, group grapples are damn hard to do so to begin with, and hers is damn hard to setup at that).

Has anyone been able to manage this, or failing that use a flash compiler to see it? I'm curious.
Did it with Farah and the body necklace thing. The pirate screw the fox (pirates - they're dumb...).

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, you can make them screw, and even cum inside the fox bitch (which is all the insemination that goes on in this point in the game). Even though it's pretty hard to finish as whenever you gain the upper hand the ESCAPE gauge starts to fill in from the right, which breaks them free. I'm amused by the double pirate one too, forcing them lick your boots.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, absolutely love this game, so i'm making a trainer for it. (but so far all I've got working is health) If anyone is interested I can upload it.

Just remember I'm a TERRIBLE programmer, i really don't even know what I'm doing.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Hey guys, absolutely love this game, so i'm making a trainer for it. (but so far all I've got working is health) If anyone is interested I can upload it.

Just remember I'm a TERRIBLE programmer, i really don't even know what I'm doing.
I'll be judge of that horridness.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lawl, I'm so crappy at this. Does anyone know how to export a vb project as an swf? cause as it is right now, it looks like it will only export as like a full on installation? wtf...

Hey does anyone want to tell me if this works, or if it's a super fail? thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

health alone is good enough for me. if someone can't find an unlimited health code, I eagerly accept a trainer to get the same results.

course, flash games have their info encrypted these days. can't get artmoney to cheat flash anymore, so how have you managed to make one?

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score
health alone is good enough for me. if someone can't find an unlimited health code, I eagerly accept a trainer to get the same results.

course, flash games have their info encrypted these days. can't get artmoney to cheat flash anymore, so how have you managed to make one?
I made it in visual basic 2008...so wait, did you get it to run? I'm unsure about how I was supposed to export it.

K. So it looks like 12 people have downloaded it so far...anyone care to tell me if it works?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.