What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

Pentavus7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

Sorry guys, that version of 0.7 is a little problematic, here's a fixed one.

Greetings from a longtime-lurker here!

First off, great work you're doing there! Very much appreciated and just as much liked!

Next, I'm not sure if you're already aware of that bug, however, once you've made your escape out of the chapel during your first Unitist mission and successfully "convinced" the guards outside that you don't mean any trouble, you get stuck inside the chapel doors and can't get out anymore.

But up to this point the game works like a charm and is really big fun!

So keep up the great work :D
Dang. I hope I won't be doing this again. But just to keep up, here's the other Version 0.7 that's the "fixed one" in a zipped file:

Crossing my fingers that this version also fixes the bug that freshfox pointed out. If not, oh well.

You are a God amongst men. Thank you!
Schucks, I didn't do anything special. It wasn't really difficult to do what I just did and I just happened to be around at the convenient time. Thanks though, I guess.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey man,

Just downloaded the fixed fixed fixed version but its still not working.
I keep getting trapped behind the door at the church as I escape.
Heh maybe it would be easier just to remove the door.

Also beautiful game, look forwards to seeing more!

sahz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

amazing i dont check for a few days and it gets up to version 0.7 :eek: definatly not complaining though amazing game :) i vote architect for prime minister

OP
Architect

Architect

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on debugging, all bugs should be fixed with the release of my VER 0.8; in the meantime, here's some screenshots for those who requested them, also available on the front page.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I found the gameover screen amusing. It's like, no matter what ends up killing you, or raping you, you're always dumped off with a slime by the monstergirl that raped you.

"Eh, I'm bored with him, toss him into the slime pit."

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Schucks, I didn't do anything special. It wasn't really difficult to do what I just did and I just happened to be around at the convenient time. Thanks though, I guess.
Ha, it is still greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

Also, three quick bugs. The centaur stableman assumes that you have already given a "massage" whether you have or not, the EXP countdown for the next level shown at the end of the fight does not appear to be working, the new picture of Nya still disappears in later areas, and the Elder Dryad appears in the Pale Forest without any plot prompting.

EDIT again:

And alas, I ran into the same issue with the church door after completing the first mission from Ghost. Game over man, game over.

Last edited:

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Game looks better than ever i love it.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there is a bug. i get stuck when i try to exit church in the highport. plz check

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Atleast I'm not the only one with that issue.
That's mean Tiger, you shouldn't be wishing your problems on the rest of the world :(

Also, kickass sig. Always nice to see another Dresden fan running around.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ha, it is still greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

Also, three quick bugs. The centaur stableman assumes that you have already given a "massage" whether you have or not, the EXP countdown for the next level shown at the end of the fight does not appear to be working, the new picture of Nya still disappears in later areas, and the Elder Dryad appears in the Pale Forest without any plot prompting.

EDIT again:

And alas, I ran into the same issue with the church door after completing the first mission from Ghost. Game over man, game over.
I have one that I don't think anyone one else mentioned with bugs, I got the event for almost being back to town with the amazonian when I chose to go back to town to get more supplies after gold grinding.

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so i just got the game, got captured and started doing things around the town then entered the forest and suddenly got some text where the person i was after was already in my party and im pretty sure i messed up since i went right to jd instead of looking for miri in the forest

as for the church thing, it should start the conversation as you try to leave so you will be outside of the door and the door should remain unlocked until you talk to ghost. This way you cant get stuck

where was the end of the earlier versions? was it before or after the church mission?

also, is there anyone NOT getting this error and if you aren't what version of RPGmaker do you use?

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

For the problem with text referring to Miri triggering soon after you head out of Merryfield, and well before it should...

There's a treasure chest in Merryfield, right out in the open and red to make it even more obvious. It gives you a potion. What it also does, is set the progress switch which says you've done most of Salyri's stuff. I think it's in there so Architect can test later work without having to spend an hour going through the Pale Forest each time.

Solution? Don't touch that chest.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:confused: ok i'm completely confused where the hell is ghost at? i've been all throughout highport and talked to like everyojnhe
nvm thanks though

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

:confused: ok i'm completely confused where the hell is ghost at? i've been all throughout highport and talked to like everyojnhe
nvm thanks though
Ghost is behind the locked door in the restaurant.
To trigger this, spend the night at the inn in the docks area.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ghost is behind the locked door in the restaurant.
To trigger this, spend the night at the inn in the docks area.
thanks. i had actually figured it out after being pissed at it for a while.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks. i had actually figured it out after being pissed at it for a while.
You are almost to the end, since ghosts first mission will stop you in your tracks from a bug.

-Oberon

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure anybody got this, but found a HUGE glitch.

Apparently something happened and it completely skipped everything that did with the quest and the Alurane queen. Upon entering the forest east of the slime victims skeleton, I had some new character randomly talking to me. Turns out to be a girl I was supposed to save or something. But yeah, skipped EVERYTHING.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure anybody got this, but found a HUGE glitch.

Apparently something happened and it completely skipped everything that did with the quest and the Alurane queen. Upon entering the forest east of the slime victims skeleton, I had some new character randomly talking to me. Turns out to be a girl I was supposed to save or something. But yeah, skipped EVERYTHING.
Yeah, the chest that just appeared in town? you opened it.
As long as you didnt also go talk to JD that little blurb from miri should be the only thing out of order (and one chat with an alarune npc).

Shouldnt affect your ability to progress and get stuck where everyone else is :)

-Oberon

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I was wondering, is there any consistent hentai in this game?
I kind lost interest after 10 minutes of text...