What's new

ACT [ aphrodite] あふろでぃ〜て Shameless Squadron Pink Woman: Groinal Rampage! Clitman Counterassault Castration! RE114115 RJ114115

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I happend to wander across this game while checking out D-Gates site, in hopes something new with Echidna wars had shown up, sadly not, but this little item might be worth a look. From what I can tell it has ingame rape and nice looking CGs.

As far as I could see it was recently released, not to sure, but I'm sure someone here would sniff it out if the full games download link is around somewhere.

As for its english name well..

The! ~ Case Strikes Back! Castration of Shameless squadron pink woman-crotch rampage! Clitoris Phantom Man

Last edited by a moderator:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ハレンチ戦隊ピンクウーマン~股間大暴れ!怪人クリトリスマンの逆&#351

i googled the japanese name. second entry. six different hosters.

anime-sharing

#beingahackerandstuff

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

This would be the part where I'd passive aggressively link you to the hentai finder thread, but fortunately for you I actually stumbled across the CG set on ex hentai last night. Which are nothing special.

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excellent job you two at finding all that in a short time.

@SirOni
I wasen't asking for link to the game or anything like that for my own personal use. I just wanted to bring the game to the forums attention for others looking for more material to enjoy, but everything provided is greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

btw. i tried the game out of boredom. and i must say, i never thought anything could possibly suck more than softhouse seal sidescrollers, but this one definitely takes the cake.

so conglaturation to whoever made this.

you win the assness competition.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not a very good game IMO

The views aren't that wide
Stage's are short
Variation of rapist aren't to many

OP
The Lurkers Shadow

The Lurkers Shadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

btw. i tried the game out of boredom. and i must say, i never thought anything could possibly suck more than softhouse seal sidescrollers, but this one definitely takes the cake.

so conglaturation to whoever made this.

you win the assness competition.
I guess thats why I never saw a hint of this game until I saw it on D-Gate's site. Thanks for the heads up about how bad it is, I did not want a repeat of that Mont fucking ryona action game I tryed the other day.

Still kicking myself over the wasted time on that one.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I immediately knew the game would be terrible when I recognized the random 3d model in the background on the first stage, this is the same group, that spat out all those odd and questionable quality 3d RoR games, including the Valis(?) one where the last boss was a giant penis.

I actually thought all they did were these crappy platformers, I did recognize the few RPG Maker games that they did, although I never played them, though given the quality of their CGs seem to be pretty good, perhaps they should stick to those instead. Unless someone that has played them says that even those are shit too.

Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think these people make the absolute worse side scrollers ever (even worse than softhouse-seal). Only better thing about this one is that they don't swarm you with enemies, while you are stuck with horribly broken attacks.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I immediately knew the game would be terrible when I recognized the random 3d model in the background on the first stage, this is the same group, that spat out all those odd and questionable quality 3d RoR games, including the Valis(?) one where the last boss was a giant penis.

I actually thought all they did were these crappy platformers, I did recognize the few RPG Maker games that they did, although I never played them, though given the quality of their CGs seem to be pretty good, perhaps they should stick to those instead. Unless someone that has played them says that even those are shit too.
They're just not too good at making 2-d side scrolling.

I played the rpg they made, and to tell the truth, the rpgs were decent.

Not perfect, but playable... which is much more than I can say about their platformers already. But yeah, 2d platformer making is not as easy as it looks...

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hooooo~ Almost took the bait while I was browsing a couple of days ago. Was this close. I thought the screens looked a little suspicious.

Good thing there's an endless stream of strangers willing to taste test these games for me. Thanks, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.