What's new

Anyone got a python module for Fujitsu ATLAS?

OP
G

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anyone got a python module for Fujitsu ATLAS?

Just as an update since Habisain's translation tool's release is imminent.
All Needed functionality is present, and I plan to release an executable of this a couple of days after his VX support is live. The only feature that could be a real requirement that might not be ready in time is custom replacement strings for preprocessing, most games it isn't an issue, but when it is, boy is it a big one.

Rpgmaker trans and Plaintext will be included, but I'm still trying to make up my mind on whether or not to include the kirikiri functionality, some translators are already using it, but its buggy and most people don't understand the restrictions in place on most new kirikiri releases regarding encryption.

If there's a kirikiri game you want to translate, send me a PM and I'll see about getting you a build that will work for it.

I won't be releasing source code right away, because frankly, its a goddamned mess right now, if anyone wants to know how I am doing something I'm more than happy to help, BUT I have learned a lot in the last year or so and the whole thing needs to be refactored in a big way before I'll be comfortable sharing the source code.