What's new

any raising girls games like sister farm

MindlessFire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: any raising girls games like sister farm

Don't apply the patch that comes with it. The patcher is kind of bugged and you'll have to manual rename the dat file.

Check the Resource folder and make sure musume.dat is not named musume.dat.tmp. If it is, rename it: musume.dat.

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, a main file is always musume.dat without tmp, so problem lies elsewhere. I've tried playing without patching (and patching in a reverse order), but still no dice.

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder... since I can't go past the introduction because the stupid game exe. crashes...does anyone have a save game.dat they can spare that is at a point past the introduction?

the problem seems to begin when the opening movie begins, which causes the player to crash.

Last edited:

Skima

Reputation score

Does anyone have a AGTH code for dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096762.html. Catches nothing useful.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

Who's the blonde girl in the second game?

I'm positive I've seen her somewhere before, and its killing me that I can't recall where she's from.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it possible to have sex with your adopted sister/daughter/whatever she is in the first Sister Farm game? Or are all the sex scenes related to the arena?

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I have a question about this one game: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE096762.html

Did anyone of you met a bug, that doesn't allow skills to advance? As for me, I can increase only first parameter (the one after mana and stress) via working as gondolier. As for other things like studying, dancing etc. - they don't do a thing, just consume or give money. As I see, they're supposed to work like gondolier work, but for some reason they don't.

I played it with both patches (the one in archive and the one from the site) but they don't change a thing. So, if you would be so kind, can someone point me what am I doing wrong?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seriously? I needed help in this game back in June, just never ocurred to ask for it around here... with the first years of the girl being considered loli and all.

Anyways, what can I say about the game?

I gave up training the girl carefully. The amount I got one stat to rise made another stat drop significantly. Even resting dropped the stats painfully.

I got almost all sex CGs, but not even half of all endings.

Depending on the friends she makes during her life, you'll get a unique dress around the last years of playtime. This dress carries over to a new game.

After finishing the game at leas once, you also start subsequent playtroughs with a bit more money.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there wouldn't happen to be a menu patch for that game would there? i dont even know what im doing lol

MindlessFire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, one of the main problems in Princess Maker type games is to balance out the stats if you're going for the Monarch ending. You can always use cheat engine if you're strapped for cash. For Value Type, make sure Double is selected when you do your search.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten AGTH to work with "My Dear Daughter"?

jinkinous

Reputation score

Went through a painfully long process of translating the stats lol, here they are for "My Dear Daughter." Might translate more if I need to understand more of it. (If I got some wrong just tell me)

ストレス - Stress
精気 - Mana

体力 - Stamina
意欲 - Ambition
知力 - Intellect
魅力 - Charm
気品 - Elegance
モラル - Moral
センス - Sense

武術 - Martial Arts
魔法 - Magic
錬金術 - Alchemy
音楽 - Music
ダンス - Dance
料理 - Cooking
論理 - Logic
評判 - Reputation

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now we need to understando how those values affect what the daughter does.

Mana goes down constantly, but I don't get what it affects...
I know Stamina menas her HP for the Arena Duels in wich she can participate during the yearly festival. Dunno uf the value is used in other things.

nike12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't see any loli from the previews. The blonde girl in the second game is borderline, but looks like she'd need to be careful not to get pregnant.

Anyway
Reads to me like you train her in various areas she'll mess up, prompting you to punish her however you choose and reward her on success.

Given that they have 20 monsters, I wonder if it's magic training?
are you sure that the MC's sister can get pregnant? I didn't find anything that could indicate pregnancy in this game

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think he implied that she looks old enough to get pregnant. as in not loli

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Women can't get pregnant until they're 25!

Also, I've never heard of America!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

After finding the first and second "sister farm" games, eh... Loli? The conversation pic might be at best. Everything else is hardly. False loli tag is false. Ironically, the game actually POSTED in this thread may have more loli risks as it's Princess maker esque, and you actually do raise the character from age 10 up.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What kind of game is the daughter game, sex-wise. Is it only father-daughter or can she choose another man? Do there rape, monster rape, prostitution, or any kind of other fetishes?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What kind of game is the daughter game, sex-wise. Is it only father-daughter or can she choose another man? Do there rape, monster rape, prostitution, or any kind of other fetishes?
Mostly father-daughter.
A bit of yuri and a little rape depending on your choices.
No monsters whatsoever.

Unfortunately (for me, at least), the game is not voiced, so I can't hear her calling "papa"...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ok, yeah, have we discussed enough in this thread, cuz I'm just gonna delete it soon. If there's some game in this (i honestly haven't been reading), make a new thread about it, cuz this general shit ain't gonna fly.