What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Another Story] Fallen ~ Town of Heritage and Makina, The Blazing Hair~ / Fallen ~炎髪のマキナと遺跡の町~ (RE196616) (RJ196616)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Another Story) Fallen ~炎髪のマキナと遺跡の町~

How do I get past B16? There are 2 idiots standing on the bridge and I can't get around them?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do I get past B16? There are 2 idiots standing on the bridge and I can't get around them?
You have to go to the Underground Market first to begin your investigation. You can get there by taking the stairs in the house next to the homeless Inn.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to go to the Underground Market first to begin your investigation. You can get there by taking the stairs in the house next to the homeless Inn.
I can't blow the dude in there to unlock the stairs for some reason.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: Sigh, I figured it out... Go to the homeless inn, talk to the guy with the exclamation mark, then go to bald monk ramming a tree log, option 3 and option 3 again. Go to the house next to the homeless in get blowjob carry on.

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't blow the dude in there to unlock the stairs for some reason.
I think you have to talk to the guy training in the far right of the town to unlock that event.

Edit: Oops, Starke got you covered.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT: Sigh... Go to the homeless in, talk to the guy with the exclamation mark, then go to bald monk ramming a tree log, option 3 and option 3 again. Go to the house next to the homeless in get blowjob carry on.
sorry about that, the translation of the guide I was using was pretty meh. Thought it was telling me to use first option

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry about that, the translation of the guide I was using was pretty meh. Thought it was telling me to use first option
The sigh wasn't to you, the sigh was that I was using the same guide as you and had the same problem you had, I finally figured it out.

EDIT: lol @ chiakisan calling me Starke, thedoc90 problably doesn't know who I am xD

Anyways, after that in the city you need to go the pub I think, and then upstairs talk to guy in white hair, then downstairs talk to red mage looking guy/girl, then arena, win 3 fights, back to guy with glasses and white hair upstairs in the inn, pick first option.

After that I had a second goblin scene (same process, talk to dude near flower bed again) and I had first scene in church.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The sigh wasn't to you, the sigh was that I was using the same guide as you and had the same problem you had, I finally figured it out.

EDIT: lol @ chiakisan calling me Starke, thedoc90 problably doesn't know who I am xD

Anyways, after that in the city you need to go the pub I think, and then upstairs talk to guy in white hair, then downstairs talk to red mage looking guy/girl, then arena, win 3 fights, back to guy with glasses and white hair upstairs in the inn, pick first option.

and still bust. Think I might have broken it by spamming every dialogue option on him trying to get it to work.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and still bust. Think I might have broken it by spamming every dialogue option on him trying to get it to work.
Unless you need a minimum corruption. I'm at 15 currently.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it depends on WHO you helped maybe.
Had the scene with the poison cure, armor dude and the guy with the plants in the forest.

As well as the black haired girl's scene in the Inn

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just went ahead and downloaded the save from his blog. Would like more control over what scenes I did, but it'll work for now.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get past the half bending angel half dragon thingy?

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hate to be the bearer of bad news (could be good news depending on your perspective), but there is shota in this game. Unfortunately, the link/s must come down in accordance with the rules.

Starke: Are you talking about the Purple Boss Monster that is unkillable at first?
Precisely that one.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Precisely that one.
You need to talk to the Monster Researcher in the northwest of the town. She is in a house that has a few bookshelves in it.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to get visual novel reader working with this game?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

so after arena you get key for counter, and go left doors speak with arena manager he gives a quest to find cure for his sister - in deitails you must go to forest area and find/kill grasshoper, to get testamony for illegal acivities for guild, any one has found it?
Edit.
apparently , pink boss is the grasshopper, so that's that
oh by the way don't speak to right nun after scene - there is bug witch don't remove picture of hers from left side of screen
after bringing over integrents to manager and speak with guild leader there are scene in weaponshop, after sleeping in in you can go to church and underground for more scenes

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do i even enter the first dungeon?
I saw the girl lying in front of it, but the heroine doesn't want to go in for some reason.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any reason to run out of money, I thought it might result in being able to use the slum inn in the first town of trade money for favors to the rich guy in the nicer inn, but nothing happens as far as I can tell.

Also what is the objective of this game, and GOR doesn't seem to exist I assume there is no reason to lose a battle?