What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Well...you have that nifty grapple shot...surely that could hook onto the shield and you could rip it off her...right? hehe

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - FINAL PUBLIC UPDATE! (July 25th)

Well...you have that nifty grapple shot...surely that could hook onto the shield and you could rip it off her...right? hehe
This guy knows what's up

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

This guy knows what's up
What can I say, I'm a fart smeller....I mean....smart feller!

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Something in her pants, huh? Hopefully, it's more interesting than a run-of-the-mill dick.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Something in her pants, huh? Hopefully, it's more interesting than a run-of-the-mill dick.
It's not. Warped Sentry was a patron-paid enemy; someone pledged at the $100 tier, and they wanted more futa. Sorry bae </3

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not. Warped Sentry was a patron-paid enemy; someone pledged at the $100 tier, and they wanted more futa. Sorry bae </3
Albeit This enemy is Futa, well....She's a lot...Sexy...:eek:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are they specifically told you to give this lovely new enemy a normal futa dick? If not then you could get a little creative about this than just a human flesh dick, right?
Don't worry, i myself will be cool with whatever your decision is! ;)

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Quick announcement, I'm going to be streaming in about 30 minutes (1pm-5pm EST, as usual)! I'll be doing this today and tomorrow, then taking a short break for Christmas, then probably streaming again every day for the rest of 2015. Hope to see you guys there!

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A soldier who is:
  • female as opposed to male;
  • capable of wielding equipment (a shield) that grants special abilities;
  • capable of utilizing two distinct attack mechanisms;
  • is futa in addition to female;
is not "run of the mill". That's four unique characteristics on this one enemy alone. Give him some credit, christ.

Last edited:
OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry to disappoint but I'm going to have to cancel the stream today - my girlfriend is heading out of town tomorrow, and we still have some Christmas preparations to attend to before she leaves, so I've gotta focus on that today. I'm still planning on streaming the day after Christmas though, and we should be streaming every day until the update is done after that!

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, if someone's giving you a hundred smackers toward your game, he can have that dick come straight out of her forehead, and I'll just deal with it. This is just about the most promising in-progress game on this site, and it's great to know you've got solid support for it.

textbook703

Reputation score

Honestly, the knowledge that someone out there thought your game was worth a $100 contribution is really good advertising. Have you considered having a "Top _n_ Contributors" list somewhere? In your forum signature, in the game itself, on the Patreon, wherever.

Though come to think of it, it's very likely -- almost certain, in fact -- that there is already something like this on the Patreon. I have no money whatsoever, so I have clicked on a link with "patreon" in the URL perhaps twice in my lifetime.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, if someone's giving you a hundred smackers toward your game, he can have that dick come straight out of her forehead, and I'll just deal with it. This is just about the most promising in-progress game on this site, and it's great to know you've got solid support for it.
Thanks man, it really does mean a lot to hear that. With any luck, the final product won't disappoint!

@textbook - There is technically a top patrons section, but it's more or less useless. I have someone in there who just joined the patreon and hasn't been able to pledge yet, so I have no idea how they decide who's a "top patron". In any case, I think advertising how much some people have put towards the game would just give Patreon-haters a bigger reason to hate me, so I'll pass. People who have pledged a lot will be mentioned in the credits, with the amount they donated towards the game listed (assuming they're comfortable with that) though - so they'll definitely get recognition for all the help they've given me during development. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! Hope your holidays are going well!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everybody - quick reminder, I'm going to be streaming in a little over an hour! I was going to stream yesterday, but I wasn't feeling very well, so I canceled it. To make up for that, I'm going to be streaming a little bit longer (1-6pm EST instead of 1-5pm)! I'll be streaming every day until the end of the month, or until the update is done - whichever comes first! Let's get this schedule back on track!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everybody! Wanted to share a gif of what I spent yesterday's stream on with you:

As well as remind everyone that there's another stream coming up in a few minutes! It might be slightly late, since I slept in a lot longer than anticipated and I still have a few things to do first, but it'll be starting very soon! Hope to see you there!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey everyone, quick update about streams. I was going to stream every day after Christmas until New Years, but some stuff came up, and I have to skip today's stream. I should still be able to do the 30th and 31st, though! Sorry to disappoint anyone who was looking forward to today's stream, but I have some life stuff I have to take care of before New Years (nothing bad though, so no worries).

In addition to that, I just wanted to let everyone know that there won't be 5 new H-scenes this month, like I mentioned I might be able to do earlier. There just wasn't enough time for it on top of the other things that needed to be done; however, there WILL be 3 new scenes, so it's still one of the largest amounts of new H-content there's ever been for an update! I have high hopes next month will be similarly large, as well.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I DID IT! 7 STRAIGHT HOURS OF ANIMATING AND okay let me turn caps off - the update is done, 7 hours of animation later! 3 new H-scenes (the final scene of the Warped Female Soldier, the solo sex scene for the Warped Sentry, and the duo sex scene for the Warped Sentry) and the new enemy are the highlights this time around - the time crunch from being late on the last update means it's a little light on other stuff, but FUCK IT THERE'S SO MUCH ANIMATION PACKED IN HERE I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ANYWAY.

UPDATE v.19 GOALS
-Begin and finish the Warped Scout
-Really finish Boss3's H-scene
-Create more content (areas) [6]
-Fix more minor issues

I never did find time to get new sound effects, and I didn't make a new logo (there's a real good reason for that one though that I'll be able to reveal soon), but I managed to get everything else done. The list looks small, but there was a lot in there - especially the new enemy, which is already fully implemented with two sex scenes (and climax animations). The stream chat seemed to think they're the best scenes in the entire game so far as well, so hey. Maybe they'll tickle yer fancy. ON TO THE NEXT UPDATE.

UPDATE v.20 GOALS
-Finish BE H-animations for Warped Sentry
-Implement subweapon functions against the Warped Sentry
-Finish the Hellhound enemy
-Implement actual debug menu instead of keyboard shortcuts
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

This is an interesting one. I am yet again going to try and finish an entire enemy (luckily this one is a bit more simple), and the Sentry is getting some nice gameplay tweaks - namely, the subweapons (Force Shot and Wire Shot) will have unique effects against her. This is something I'd like to do for several enemies in the game eventually, as well. All in all there should be at least 3 new H-animations again next month! Thanks so much to everyone rooting for me. I'm taking a short break to relax and celebrate new years, then I'll be back with more updates and streams! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! -A42

UPDATE v.19 MINOR ISSUES
-Major bug with stacking map/pause menus (leading to a black screen) fixed
-Room transition bug in cursed room fixed
-Catacombs can no longer be accessed without the double jump
-Pause menu map size increased to accommodate Catacombs
-Insects can no longer bypass iframes to activate H-scenes early
-Fixed bug that would cause Alicia to freeze if you opened the map and pause menus at the same time
-Alicia can no longer be damaged by struggling when the struggle bar isn't there

SethK

Reputation score

Hi guys whats goin on in dis threa-
H-hellhound? A feral demon dog?
Oh HELL yes. Just needs anal/knotting and thats the perfect enemy. I'll donate just to see him when he is all done.

Ahem. Creepy rambling aside, any plans for further feral enemies? Or perhaps some in I missed? (Haven't checked this thread since early 2015 xp)

assasinwar9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys whats goin on in dis threa-
H-hellhound? A feral demon dog?
Oh HELL yes. Just needs anal/knotting and thats the perfect enemy. I'll donate just to see him when he is all done.

Ahem. Creepy rambling aside, any plans for further feral enemies? Or perhaps some in I missed? (Haven't checked this thread since early 2015 xp)

same thing i said lol.... i said it in a stream tho lol

edit: wutdafaq was my mistake name lol

Last edited:

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to chime in i got an error code when attempting to use debug codes at the end, ill toss up a error report when i get it, but figured id let you know of it.

Error code down below, seems to effect f3 the most, a few of the others like zoom worked but in a blue moon would cause a crash.
of Draw Event
for object objBlueGuy:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_objBlueGuy_Draw_0
############################################################################################

Last edited: