What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

cheshireCat

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - NEW PUBLIC UPDATE! (Jan. 25th)

Dat lighting :eek:. Everything looks good so far; keep it up ;).

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - NEW PUBLIC UPDATE! (Jan. 25th)

Dat lighting :eek:. Everything looks good so far; keep it up ;).
Thanks mate. With all the amazing english developers coming out of the woodwork lately like you and YummyTiger, we be takin' the H-game world by storm! Unbuckle your pants, for there be no survivors left after the fappocalypse cometh!

Alright that was cheesy, but that matters not for today I bring you an update!

This one is something I know a lot of people wanted. As an upgrade to Alicia's standard blaster shot, the Spread Shot powerup turns each of Alicia's bullets into a large wave (as pictured above), exponentially increasing the size of its hitbox. Don't worry though, it doesn't collide with walls any easier, just enemies! This makes dealing with smaller enemies like slimes much easier. Don't think it'll make you kill any quicker though; it does the same damage as the original blaster.

SoED

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played just a bit of it. Seems like a solid game. Nice work!

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Played just a bit of it. Seems like a solid game. Nice work!
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Also, UPDATE TIME!

This image pretty much speaks for itself, and it will be available in the v.08 update, which will be public in about 5 days! Lots of other stuff, too. It's one of my favorite updates so far, so hopefully you guys will enjoy it once it comes out.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Inflation! Inflation! Wooo!

I hope there's (mild) cum inflation.

SethK

Reputation score

Also, UPDATE TIME!

This image pretty much speaks for itself, and it will be available in the v.08 update, which will be public in about 5 days! Lots of other stuff, too. It's one of my favorite updates so far, so hopefully you guys will enjoy it once it comes out.
Aw yeaaaa. Bugsex.
Woulda preferred anal, but then again I'm that way with pretty much everything lol.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Inflation! Inflation! Wooo!

I hope there's (mild) cum inflation.
Well, I can't guarantee nothin', but...

@DearSfan31 - You're welcome good sir, hope you like the animation as well!

@SethK - I'm a pretty big fan of anal too, the main reason I picked vaginal for this one is because it lets me get the motion across much better. If it was anal you wouldn't really see it pumping in and out at all, since it would be covered by her leg. There will definitely be anal though, don't you worry!

textbook703

Reputation score

@SethK - I'm a pretty big fan of anal too, the main reason I picked vaginal for this one is because it lets me get the motion across much better. If it was anal you wouldn't really see it pumping in and out at all, since it would be covered by her leg. There will definitely be anal though, don't you worry!
There was this game called Incubus Hunter that never made it past an alpha with only two enemies, but one of them was pretty neat (and was what I was thinking about a few months ago when I mentioned enemies that latch onto the heroine and restrict her movement).

In the first GIF, one of them walks under her and latches onto her, which begins a one or two second period where you can't act as it inserts itself in her vagoogidy. In the second GIF, and once the thing starts fucking her, I tapped left and right repeatedly to show that I was controlling her movement. You can move very slowly, but if you fail to remove it in a few seconds, she sits down and lets it cum inside her.

Though it's mostly just because I wanted to show you this cool enemy from a really obscure game, I'm also mentioning this to suggest that it may be easier to have the fly be anal (dunno how difficult it may or may not be to edit just that area of each sprite) and make something like this later for a vaginal thing down the line.

SethK

Reputation score

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was this game called Incubus Hunter that never made it past an alpha with only two enemies, but one of them was pretty neat (and was what I was thinking about a few months ago when I mentioned enemies that latch onto the heroine and restrict her movement).

In the first GIF, one of them walks under her and latches onto her, which begins a one or two second period where you can't act as it inserts itself in her vagoogidy. In the second GIF, and once the thing starts fucking her, I tapped left and right repeatedly to show that I was controlling her movement. You can move very slowly, but if you fail to remove it in a few seconds, she sits down and lets it cum inside her.

Though it's mostly just because I wanted to show you this cool enemy from a really obscure game, I'm also mentioning this to suggest that it may be easier to have the fly be anal (dunno how difficult it may or may not be to edit just that area of each sprite) and make something like this later for a vaginal thing down the line.
That first animation looks a lot (i.e. the exact same) like one that you can see during the boss fight in the Anthophobia demo. Now I'm amused that I've played enough H-games to notice stuff like this.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Was such a promising looking game too. Been checking up on the game's blog page for a year or so now hoping that it might have rebooted. =/

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Was such a promising looking game too. Been checking up on the game's blog page for a year or so now hoping that it might have rebooted. =/
Ha, I thought this was in reply to my anal comment for a sec and that you immediately lost interest in Crisis Point :p You could say that would be very.. anal of you. ..I'll see myself out.

Actually, no, I won't, because it's time for the public v.08 release! Yeaahhh, whoooo!

UPDATE v.08 GOALS
-Implement Spread Shot upgrade
-Finish Wire Shot upgrade
-Add new enemy (Flies)
-Implement menu to disable objectionable content
-Update boss fight, modify difficulty
-Add floating platforms for Wire Shot
-Create more content (areas)
-Over a dozen minor issues fixed

For those of you interested in the minor issues, I'll go over the more interesting ones at the end of the post. Some of them were things I had been meaning to fix for ages and just kept forgetting about. Now, for the v.09 goals!

UPDATE v.09 GOALS
-Begin implementing Map system
-Implement checkpoint system (NOT save system)
-Implement more uses of the Wire Shot
-Add new movement stance (limping) to be used for various status effects
-Add flies cumming animation
-Add new enemy (Latchers)
-Create more content (areas)
-Fix more minor issues

v.09 is a pretty ambitious update, and it's due to come out in a few days for Patrons. These last few days are going to be a bit of a time crunch for me, but I think I can manage to get everything done! For those of you interested in joining the Patreon campaign, remember that only people pledging before the 1st of the month will get access to the update before it goes Public.

In any case, I'm pretty proud of how v.08 turned out, especially with all the stress of the month, between taxes and applying for health insurance and all sorts of stuff. I hope you guys enjoy it :)

Minor Issues fixed in v.08
-Slimes still spawn items when killed by leaving zone
-Slimes jump animation when kicked is sometimes incorrectly timed
-Items do not disappear after changing zones
-Arrows do not damage enemies
-Tentacle activation radius should be slightly bigger
-Arrow traps need 'cooldown' timer after being triggered
-Some areas too dark in windowed mode, adjust lighting levels
-Player can stand up while crouching underneath something by using Aim button
-HP collectible spawn chance doesn't scale properly
-Boss particles hard to see in windowed
-Moans for slime duo rape are incorrect
-Accidentally struggling at start of rape is too easy; input delay window at start of animation

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - NEW PUBLIC UPDATE! (Feb. 25th)

Nice! Always good to see a new update.

edley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game - NEW PUBLIC UPDATE! (Feb. 25th)

Anyone have success using cheat engine for unlimited health?

textbook703

Reputation score

Oh Update Guy. You nut.

WonderLlama2008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, UPDATE TIME!

Where do you find this?

FoxhoundOH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am becoming more impressed as the project continues to take shape. While I am I still disappointed in the visuals of the map I am extremely impressed with the surprise boss battle and the new spread weapon. The new animations are very solid and more interesting.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am becoming more impressed as the project continues to take shape. While I am I still disappointed in the visuals of the map I am extremely impressed with the surprise boss battle and the new spread weapon. The new animations are very solid and more interesting.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the gameplay and design, at least! Hopefully there will be no worries about the map, we're going to work on it. The caves will get some more visual decorations, although it won't change too much overall, but the Summit will be going through a big overhaul at some point - especially the 'outside' sections. We're working on getting a parallax background in place, which should be ready for v.10, and the floors/walls/etc should get some overhauls soon so they aren't as bland.

Unfortunately neither me or my background artist are art directors, so coming up with interesting setpieces can be a challenge. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

@WonderLlama2008 - You can find the flies in the Summit area. They spawn out of nests.

Last edited: