What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Anon42] Crisis Point: Extinction

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (currently unnamed) Metroidvania H-game

Just found this topic and it seems like it's gonna be a good game once it's done. I saw you mentioned "irreversible fetish deaths" in the first few posts. I was wondering what kind of fetishes could that fall under. I mean I know something like vore would work. But what else could there be? Gah, I always go off and speculate like that. Anyway, best of luck.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just found this topic and it seems like it's gonna be a good game once it's done. I saw you mentioned "irreversible fetish deaths" in the first few posts. I was wondering what kind of fetishes could that fall under. I mean I know something like vore would work. But what else could there be? Gah, I always go off and speculate like that. Anyway, best of luck.
vore, impregnation.. idk, lol. it's up to community suggestion. im not into any hardcore fetishes but i'll do my best to animate them for you guys.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

vore, impregnation.. idk, lol. it's up to community suggestion. im not into any hardcore fetishes but i'll do my best to animate them for you guys.
requesting at least one inescapable tentacle pit

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

requesting at least one inescapable tentacle pit
if it feels fair and fun, sure, lol. i'm generally not a fan of instant death traps though. what i can say is there will most certainly be tentacles.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Your game seems very promising, I'll be following your work, best of luck man

fatefall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any hope of breast expansion?

A few scenes would be great. A permanent status effect that slows you down would be better. :3

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any hope of breast expansion?

A few scenes would be great. A permanent status effect that slows you down would be better. :3
breast expansion, yes. permanent status effect, definitely not lol. that would require a rework of every animation in the entire game, which would mean double the art assets and double the work. i will, however, add scenes with it. maybe one of the boss death scenes.

@alias - thanks! glad you like it so far :)

@unknownfox - maybe.. we'll see how something like that feels in practice

breeneerb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Breeneerb likes ambitious people with ambitious games.

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like seeing this project-in-the-works, and how it looks like it'll be pretty good.
I have only one thing to say... Don't her hands look too small?

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like seeing this project-in-the-works, and how it looks like it'll be pretty good.
I have only one thing to say... Don't her hands look too small?
no, i don't think so.. my girlfriend doesn't think so either. keep in mind they are balled into fists in all of the sprites i have of her so far. either way, thanks for the feedback

@breenerb - glad you like it, lol. the community's reaction to this is extremely encouraging :)

also, big thanks to Squark for coming up with the new title for the game! sounds a lot nicer than Currently Unnamed Metroidvania H-Game :)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Crisis Point: Extinction - Metroidvania H-game

Hmmm if you are doing community requests. . .

My request, and I hope some other people will echo this, is for quick pregnancy and birth scenes to happen in game. You ever heard of VH? Sorta like those.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Based on a few really good H-games I've played, I'll let you know what I enjoyed as a player.

Including vore in your game is not a bad idea, but it can also scare away possible interest. A few H-games handled this very well by having a normal H-scene involving the monster, and then allows the player the choice of seeing the questionable content.

So, I believe tick options for things like bestiality, vore, pregnancy, etc, are in order. So it's there for the people who want it, and it can easily be removed for the people who don't, perhaps wisely placed on the intro sequence so people don't miss it.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Based on a few really good H-games I've played, I'll let you know what I enjoyed as a player.

Including vore in your game is not a bad idea, but it can also scare away possible interest. A few H-games handled this very well by having a normal H-scene involving the monster, and then allows the player the choice of seeing the questionable content.

So, I believe tick options for things like bestiality, vore, pregnancy, etc, are in order. So it's there for the people who want it, and it can easily be removed for the people who don't, perhaps wisely placed on the intro sequence so people don't miss it.
thanks, but i already discussed that earlier and have confirmed that options to turn off objectionable content would be included. i'm not a fan of things like vore, pregnancy, etc. but i know a lot of people like them, and i want to make a game to satisfy everybody's desires.

@diagas - don't think i've heard of VH. either way, if i do something like pregnancy, it will most likely be as a boss-specific animation. i will include something related to it, though, for those who want it. just for clarification, though, what exactly do you mean by 'quick pregnancy'? somebody mentioned an egg pregnancy thing earlier, where they would lay their eggs inside of her and then they would come out almost immediately after. is that what you're getting at or is it something else?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[...]i want to make a game to satisfy everybody's desires.[...]
I like your efford and your ambitions, but you have to follow a certain path with your game - "if you try to please everybody, nobody will like it." Thats one of murphys laws: Go for your own style (hat does of course not mean, that you shouldn't take advices ;) )

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like your efford and your ambitions, but you have to follow a certain path with your game - "if you try to please everybody, nobody will like it." Thats one of murphys laws: Go for your own style (hat does of course not mean, that you shouldn't take advices ;) )
and what if adding in all kinds of fetishes is my own style? :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

thanks, but i already discussed that earlier and have confirmed that options to turn off objectionable content would be included. i'm not a fan of things like vore, pregnancy, etc. but i know a lot of people like them, and i want to make a game to satisfy everybody's desires.

@diagas - don't think i've heard of VH. either way, if i do something like pregnancy, it will most likely be as a boss-specific animation. i will include something related to it, though, for those who want it. just for clarification, though, what exactly do you mean by 'quick pregnancy'? somebody mentioned an egg pregnancy thing earlier, where they would lay their eggs inside of her and then they would come out almost immediately after. is that what you're getting at or is it something else?
You haven't heard of Violated Heroine?

- A DL is located at the bottom with portions of the game translated. The password is the red headed girl's name which can easily be found in the wiki portion - just look at characters.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I like bigger tits, so the character looks great to me. I'd like to see ghosts or possession of some sort. Could be cool, don't know if ghosts fall into your game's motif.

OP
Anon42

Anon42

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You haven't heard of Violated Heroine?

- A DL is located at the bottom with portions of the game translated. The password is the red headed girl's name which can easily be found in the wiki portion - just look at characters.
thanks, i'll give it a shot later when i'm not working on the game.

@papanomics - glad you like her. ghosts probably wouldn't fit into the theme, but i've been thinking of implementing a monster that secretes sexual pheromones in some way, so it would likely work in a very similar way.

S

Sythis_Sythes

glad you got a name suggested that sounds right for the game, feels natural, but had to check it cause it sounded like a brand new game till i saw Anon42 again :)

For the possession, couldn't you put a gravestone down where a female(or male) scientist died, or even a boss, that could possess you and have 1-3 scenes total for monsters around that area? It might fit if done right.

As you can tell, i like possession as well. :)