What's new

ACT [アンホリクリエイション / Unholy Creation] UnHolY DisAsTeR (RJ202216)

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: UnHolY DisAsTeR

A demo update is out just in time for christmas!

There is a new boss enemy and H animation. The demo ends after you beat the boss.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How to recover from the boss "curse"? I got hit by it and it keep me from moving sometimes.

ujian001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No wonder it took him ages to make this game with those animation. So far only 1 boss and every enemy give you the same game over animation.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a blog update with the next game over animation posted. Also next stage design I guess.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The blog has an updated trial, with a new forest area after the first boss. It contains 3 new enemies each with a new H-animation along with a new game over animation. It also contains some items that you can use to upgrade your stats (HP, MP or attack), as well as items that let you do a dive kick/slide and a new spell.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New demo.
New stage with 2 enemies : orc and slug.
Both got sprite scene and the orc got animated ending.

A few screen to test the new ground dash skill.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Can we use previous vers save file or must we clear stage 1 again?

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like I'm getting a 403 forbidden error every time I try to download the trial. Anybody else having this problem? I do recall the creator threatening to block foreign ISPs.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can we use previous vers save file or must we clear stage 1 again?
Yes. I started it up and was able to play from before the boss room and all of my gallery progress was intact.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, this game has come quite a long way since I last saw it. Having an issue in the new demo, though: certain images won't display for me. Specifically, any of the full screen scenes just show a black screen, and the pause menu is invisible. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but just throwing it out there.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

A bit note: Both orc has different animation, throwing is fellatio, while melee is anal.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, this game has come quite a long way since I last saw it. Having an issue in the new demo, though: certain images won't display for me. Specifically, any of the full screen scenes just show a black screen, and the pause menu is invisible. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this, but just throwing it out there.
I've had this problem too but I have no idea how to fix it.

Xono

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, the previous Unholy games are some of my all time favorites, and this one doesn't disappoint.
I'm getting the vibe we'll be seeing a lot of different environments this time around.. and with the faster movement, perhaps bigger levels as well. Much hype.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to disturb but where are this game's save files on my computer?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

any female enemies in this one yet?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any female enemies in this one yet?
Any miraculous plant-girl-rebirthing enemies in this one yet?
That's a hard no on both for now. The 2nd stage boss hasn't been implemented yet, and from the way the gallery is structured there are still 2 more stages with 6 enemies, 2 bosses, and 2 more game over animations that could satisfy you.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only played a few moments of the other UnHolY games so I don't recall much about them but this here, oh yes please. H-Games that plays like a Metroidvania are the best shit ever, well even they aren't to you, can't argue with it's recent popularity.

Currently downloading the demo and for such a small file it sure likes to take it's time, I'll edit my reply once I finish it.

First edit: Booted the game up seems to work? In the middle of the intro dialogue it just shows a black screen and I hear a lot of panting noises, I'm guessing it's not normal. On top of that, the pause menu screen thingy isn't showing at all but it seems to work? I'll give it more time for it's actual gameplay, hopefully the menu isnt too important.

Final edit: Being slightly further into the game (like really slightly) the first boss? flat out doesn't work, maybe It has something to do with downloading it on US locals either way I won't bother with it for a while.

If you hold the attack command in mid air once you arrive onto the ground you'll be able to strike on landing giving out a "second hit for the price of one" and if you keep left after finding a book or whatever it was on the very first floor you'll get a blue orb, no idea what it does but it's there.

Last edited:

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link at the creator's site is down, can somebody PM me the latest version of the game?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess the second area is supposed to be like the castlevania forest stage, I hope he improves on it