What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

C-cock... Its so hard and shameful to call it like that... but i will try to remember calling it like that... because i love a lot all of you Angie... Ashley managed to said, her love for Angelique being so strong and in this huge passion slowly break any wall than her inhibitions could create, the angel could sense than the human was close to cum aloud in just some few seconds later after she begs for Elizabeth to release her dick, so she could cum inside Ashley.

Taking a few seconds to ponder and enjoy the sight of both lovers enduring all what they could their orgasm, Elizabeth chuckled softly before nod. I will trust in your word Angelique, from now on until the wedding you must refrain to cum inside my daughter's fertile hole... of course both could look others ways to calm yours carnal needs, as both mate the next time. Said this she stop to hold the angel and this soon made Angie cum hard and for a long time inside the young noble.

Ashlley's climax soon come too when her body get the warm seed's firsts loads, her moans turn into a loud scream of complete ecstasys by the multiorgasms being so close of each other, her body arched and her love tunnel press as a vacuum Angie's dick in search for both to calm their lust and suck all what she could of the warm jizz than Angie have to share.

The orgasm from both looks to last minutes as they get hold together, Angie was sure than her lover was close to pass out in bliss, but Ashley's body tried to bounce more to enjoy all what she could with Angie before any thrught in Angie's head could make her need from someone else.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No it's not shameful to call it that honey. Don't be embarrassed to call it what it is," Angie cooed softly to Ashley as she bounced her.

"I... I promise miss Elizabeth. I promise that I won't c-cum inside of her anymore until our wedding, a-and then after that I won't finish inside again until after the baby comes," Angie whimpered to Elizabeth.

As she felt the pleasure overwhelming her mind, Angie squealed out and let herself go, her cum spurting out and filling Ashley up once more as she sat there bouncing the young human in her lap. It just felt so good that Angie couldn't stop moaning and thrusting her hips up to meet Ashley's. When she finally finished cumming, Angie sat back on the sofa, holding Ashley close and wrapping her wings protectively around her fiancee as she hugged her from behind.

"Oh Ashley, that was simply amazing. I love you so much sweetie," Angie cooed softly in her fiancee's ear where Elizabeth could easily hear.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angie's promise brings great joy to Elizabeth, but neither of both lovers could do something else than focus completely in reach that so desired peak. Angie once end to fill Ashley's womb with her fertile seed could finally focus on feel the warm milk of her fiance, her the milk in her fingers and the mix in the delicate sweat cape in both made her continue rub the perfect ample chest, it was like her hand instinctively wanted to train that area so her baby could have a bigger source of food when she born.

Ashley was there trying to dont faint in such bliss, with Angie hug surrounding her, the only thing than her hands could do was rub Angie's thighs and wings, these last were the center of such delicate and arousing touch. Out of feel tickles, the love angel sense a warm feeling than made her want to Ashley to continue, it was like if her lover was touching Angie's external lips around her sacred place.

You dont need to promise anything to her, Angie... I know than you will always do the best for us and ours childrens. The young human manage to say once she end to return the alluring kiss from the divine being.

But Ashley, Angie promise it to show her love to you. It show than it is not just lust what both share. Elizabeth said to defend such warm event for her eyes.

Hmhm, indeed. Girls, it was so beautiful, best than any song than i had heard in my life. Mize said suddenly making the three girls notice the succubi who was in a seat drinking some tea too.

Elizabeth take a second but she soon nod before continue. Ashley, you will make me proud if you show at least in this level your love for Angelique. Unfortunately, there are some things than we must solve before the wedding, you must try harder to express your love, Angelique's family will be in the wedding, so we must do it as best as possible.

I will talk with my sisters to train you Ashley in our home and your Honorable mother with Angie will take care of your training here~

Do you agreed with us Angelique? We want you to train my daughter, i believe in you for help me to make her be the perfect wife for you

Lets see... things like what will she wear, train her to cum without penetrate her, all the needed so her inhibitions dont mess the wedding.

W-wait both of you! I...im already in my limit, but i dont need all that than both call training, it sound more as if both want just to have fun. Ashley interrupt, she wanted to get mad at her mother and Mize, but the angel could feel than the wet between her lover's legs was returning after such ideas. Angie must have a plan for this, after all her kind do this kind of things all the time, its impossible than any with my inhibitions havent married an angel before. Her face turn to Angie sure than her lover would do the best for her, it was already hard for Ashley accept to dont have her needed babyhole used by Angie, the celestial was sure of it, but the human havent said anything more after let Angie decide if she really want to do that promise.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"But Ashley, i-if it really could hurt the baby, or babies, then I definitely don't want to do that," Angie told Ashley, kissing her on the cheek as she relaxed her wings and let them down to reveal the two again.

As Mize spoke up and let them know she was there, Angie gasped softly and pulled her wings back around herself and Ashley. "I... I love Ashley as she is. S-She doesn't have to change for me. Although, if she wants to train herself to be a better wife, then I won't stop her of course," Angie said, kissing Ashley on the cheek.

"Don't force Ashley to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing, please," Angie said to Mize and Elizabeth, holding Ashley lovingly and kissing her on the lips this time. "And we angels, like myself and my family anyway, we follow that tradition of having witnesses for the consummation of our marriages to prove to all that we love each other very much. And it's not looked down upon for us to have more than one lover, or to marry them," she added.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley remain in place, her hands softly rubbing at Angie hidden thanks to the wings around theirs unclothed bodies. Returning with kind kisses the ones given by the Celestial.

She let out a soft giggle as she turn a little to hug Angie once this defend her of the two lustful women. Thanks to believe in me Angie, in my way i will do all what i can to reach to be the best wife than i can be for you and our family. Angie could feel some extra confidence on Ashley earned by dont need to do all the perverted things asked from her mother.

Meanwhile, Mize and Elizabeth were a little dissapointed in how this ended. We were just giving some few sugestions to prepare my daughter for the wedding. Maybe i should just help her in her dance and etiquette lessons.

Hmhm, im sure than Angie could help Ashley in that too and in a lot of things~ Mize interrupt before get a little serious.So, girls. Just some moments ago one of the blue girls impregnate that human girl and dissapear at the same time, if i werent already pregnant i could had ended like that human. Not like i have anything to bring new life, but Miss Elizabeth and the remain women in this town could get used by the same...

Oh, sure. they had request my help many times, for now a simple no is enough to make them go away. Elizabeth said with some few giggles between her words.

Im sure than Mom will be fine by herself, if needed all the males in the town would defend her. The young noble add, being sure than it was not needed ask why the males have soo much interest in her mother.

Hmm... now than you say it, there are very few males in the town... not enough to defend this town in my opinion. The mature yet sexy noble said concerned as she end her tea after her words. Oh, lets forget about that and return to the wedding. Angelique has you given to my daughter an engagement ring? Elizabeth said with her eyes shinning in need to see it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Ashley with some more confidence in her as they hugged, Angie smiled and kissed Ashley passionately again. When Elizabeth seemed disappointed however, Angie spread her wings back open and looked back to her. "Oh miss Elizabeth, don't be sad please. I just, I don't want to push Ashley into anything that she isn't mentally and physically prepared for is all. I know she'll be ready for the wedding though, you just need to have faith in her," Angie said to Elizabeth, gently setting Ashley to the side on the sofa and hugging Elizabeth, not caring that she was naked and a bit sweaty and sticky around her crotch.

"I do value your suggestions though miss Elizabeth. I just, I really care about Ashley. Please though, would you help to teach us both how to dance and everything properly? I... I admit, that I don't know how to dance either really, so if you could teach me too, I'd really appreciate it. So, please miss Elizabeth, Mize, what other suggestions do you both have?" Angie said, sitting down next to Ashley again and wrapping a protective wing around her fiancee. "And... no, I don't have an engagement ring. I c-couldn't really find one that fit Ashley's beauty in the catacombs that Mize and the others would let me have," she added, blushing in embarrassment at the fact she hadn't gotten Ashley an engagement ring yet.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley and Angie share their sweet nectar once again in charming kisses before help the nude young woman to get in the sofa. The young noble sigh softly and take from the flloor her apron so she could cover herself a little, allowing in the process than Angie huge her mother who still only wear her black lingerie.

So Charming... thanks Angelique Elizabeth said between soft sobs and obscourse pressing herself much more as what is needed, pressing her fertile fresh on the nude wet angel, her arms wraping heer to rub and even go down with one to press the Celestial's rear for a moment, giving the angel time to enjoy her sweet scent. Ashley this time dont notice it and in calm Elizabeth return to her seat as Mize smirk a little.

We have a whole month, more than enough to teach to both how to dance and prepare all... if both come to visit me a pair of hours per day of course. Ashley's mom add and let Angie talk about the lack of an engagement ring.

Ahm, so more sugestions... Mom always teach us to aim for love and not material stuff, but looking all the weddings in the temple, the best is have both to create memories... sigh that was a lot deep fr my taste girls. The succubi ends frowning and touching her head.

Actually that was somehow inspirational, i never was interested in material things or how expensive is a gift... then Angie save me and we pass through many events, all so prescious for me... Maybe we should look for a very rare and special wedding ring... Ashley said now wearing her cute apron what help her to focus on something more than her nudity and what her mother wants to try with her and Angie.

Oh, no, no...no. Why get in danger again, if needed you could use my ring or i could look for a rare one myself between my contacts. Elizabeth quickly add loking to be worried than her daughter could get in danger again or get some problems before the wedding.

Uhm... rare rings... Mom have the best stuff deep inside the under rivers. Elfs also have some good ones and Harpies like to take anything shinning and store it at theirs nests. Mize ponders aloud

Oh Gods, now Harpies. I dont want than any of you get in problems with that wild race. Elizabeth against show her worries and maybe some small hate for the winged women than live in the near mountains.

Hmm~ All of these three options could solve our lack of rings. Ashley said mostly to tease her mother who soon made a frown. The mountains aren't a good place for any of you, my little girls. Please promise me both than both will stay away of that terrible place. Angie culd be sure than Ashley would say yes now, but who know how trust could be her promise with her mother.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she hugged Elizabeth and was embraced in return, Angie did take in Elizabeth's scent and enjoyed every second of it. Her body was only reacting to the beauty and fertile women around her and she knew that her body couldn't help its own reactions. Angie kissed Elizabeth on the cheek and hugged her again, her body moving of its own accord and grinding itself against Elizabeth a bit in the process. Angie even found herself kissing Elizabeth's neck ones like a lover before she pulled away and sat back down with Ashley.

"And of course we will. Honestly, so long as she would be safe here, I think Ashley should spend at least a few nights here with you so you and her can talk about mother and daughter things. And on those days, I can try and figure out what I'll do for her engagement and wedding rings," Angie said when Elizabeth mentioned them coming a couple of hours per day to learn how to dance. "And yes love is much more important to me than some ring. But having an engagement ring is... just something I must get for Ashley. I wouldn't feel right not getting her one," she then said to Mize about getting Ashley a ring.

After they all spoke about getting a rare ring and Elizabeth voiced her opinion against going to look for one, Angie sighed and looked up at Elizabeth with a serious look in her eyes. "No miss Elizabeth, I must get Ashley a ring. Unless my parents bring me great grandmother's engagement or wedding rings, then I will only bring the best I can possibly bring for Ashley. Because she deserves the best that I can give. I'll check with the elves nearby that Mize mentioned first and see if I can barter for one, or... do something to get one, I don't know what. But I'll think of something. For now though Ashley, once we leave here I'll see you back to the temple, and leave you in the girls care for now while I go in search of the elves," Angie said, looking serious and feeling certain that she wanted to give Ashley a ring herself that she could get on her own.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley was not looking at the right moment when the angel enjoy the exquisite body at her arms, Elizabeth for the other way smirk and grip harder in the angel's round buttocks, the enough to get the divine's rod hard again and press between the woman's noble neithers and black panties.

The event ended maybe with both waiting for more of their touch in their future, still having Ashley at her side, calm the angel and made her able to focus on the new topics in hand. Hmm...im not sure, i had lived all the time in this town there is not much for me to learn from it and... the caves... i feel more protected there with you and the others, Angie. Ashley add, mostly her opinion have hidden but known motives to dont stay there. Her crossed arms and snuggle at the angel as she ends talking could be some extra clues.

Dear, it will be just a few days, maybe a pair of them. There is nothing dangerous on this town and we have a lot of defenses if something could happen. Her mother answer looking to be worried than her daughter could stay away of her again.

And i could stay here with you and your mother, that would calm the worries of any of you Mize said confident of herself, Angie could be sure than the young succubi would be very close of Elizabeth and Ashley in any moment.

The answer of the three women cause a sigh in Ashley as she cuddle even more on her lover. Yes, that would solve all... Im thinking in take a warm bath as the three decide the rest. She then smile, give a hug as also a kiss to Angie and then prepare to go to the second floor, not caring to take the clothes in the floor.

Hmhm, after you end to take a bath we could goo to a good restaurant and eat something there, the last days i had been very busy to go out to supply the pantry. Elizabeth then let Ashley leave before continue her talk with the angel. About the elves, hmm Mize looks to know a lot about them, maybe she or one of her sisters could have some friendship with that people.

Im not sure... I have a sister than looks to hunt a lot in the forest and other than her childrens could have some kind of bond with them...

So, Childrens... i can ask how many childrens your sister have and if she carry a baby from Angelique, just curiosity. Elizabeth interrupt what the questions caused a nervous smile at Mize. Heh... i lost the count and for the moment, maybe she has been impregnated by Angie... Well, i will look for Saphira and her friends... they really know how have some fun. Mize said ready to run away of the possible future questions than Elizabeth could have, but Angie could still stop her or ask her something else.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Angie couldn't help but but grind her hips a little further in and rub her still throbbing shaft against Elizabeth's folds through her thong. Angie wanted nothing more right then than to rip Elizabeth's clothes off and take her right there in front of Ashley and Mize. After she sat back down with Ashley on the sofa, the mental image of her taking Ashley and Elizabeth one after the other, repeatedly all night long, Angie began to calm down a bit, though her shaft was still hard as a rock.

"But Ashley, you should live with your mother at least a few more nights. I mean, the two of us will likely live together elsewhere after we're married, so you might not get to stay the night as often after that. You should at least a few nights before I take you away from her, that way you can bond and stuff, because Elizabeth deserves that much at least. She loves you like a mother should Ashley, and no matter how you act I know you love her in return," Angie told Ashley, kissing her fiancee on the lips and smiling softly.

"And yes Mize, I would like to ask you if you would mind protecting Ashley when she remains here in town with Elizabeth. Because I remember how everything happened with that farce of a wedding with those corrupted men or whoever they were from the temple. The ones your mother as you named her helped me defeat to protect Ashley," Angie told Mize before Ashley mentioned wanting to have a bath.

"I'll join you soon I think Ashley, but I'd like to keep talking with your mother a little more for now," Angie told Ashley, kissing her again before letting her go on, and kissing Mize on the cheek before letting her head out, leaving her there alone with Elizabeth, whom her body desired very much. "Just be careful out there Mize, and do come back soon," she added before turning to Elizabeth, uncovering herself now once Mize was gone and relaxing back on the sofa to try and cool down a bit.

"Is there anything you would like to ask just me miss Elizabeth? Anything you couldn't ask around Ashley," Angie asked Elizabeth softly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

After Angie's words and sweet kiss,, the young noble whimper in her inside before answer. Fine, i guess than now than i have you, there shouldnt be worries for another rich freak taking my hand. Said this the conversation pretty much lead to Mize and Ashley leaving the noble mother with the angel, the place was filled with the needs from both females to make just there as fast as possible. Even then Elizabeth still in her seat just lift her left leg to where the hard angel rod soon enjoy the rubs of such lovely foot which is covered by a lovely sexy stoking.

Hmhm, yes there is something than i need so baddly to ask you~ Elizabeth answer as her foot continue increasing the arousal and needs to have the celestial meat inside her. After maybe just a minute the soft touch and press in the right places on Angie's dick make some precum soak some of the undergarment of the sexy noble. Leaving the dick so hard as this hurt, Elizabeth stop her sweet caress on the young fiance slowly getting up her seat.

It would be irresponsable leaving you in such state, as your future law mother is my responsability cure you f this kind of pain~ Her seductive words went as she slowly slide her black panty down to the floor. Bending correcty so Angie could enjoy her ample breasts and round rear.

Beside, i must test your skills personally, in that way i can guide you better and improve them. Said this she sit at the angel's lap, pressing softly her wet neithers in the needed rob, pressing it down withou this penetrate her, curving it to a side, her arms get between Angie's shoulders in a huge, placing her face at Angie's neck and letting her warm sweet breat bring more passion to her whispers. Let's see how many times you can manage make me reach the paradise in just five minutes~ Her words were almost as a challengue for the young angel

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed, and that's another reason I want an engagement ring, to let everyone know you're taken, hmhm," Angie giggled, kissing Ashley one last time before she went to take her bath.

After they were alone and Angie had spoken, she moaned softly when she felt Elizabeth's foot sliding up her shaft. Angie's body started going limp aside from her dick, and she was soon putty in Elizabeth's hands... or feet, whichever she wished at the moment. "W-What was that, Elizabeth?" Angie asked in little more than a whimper.

Angie was so hard now it hurt, and she could only look up with half lidded eyes at Elizabeth. Her shaft throbbed and twitched anytime Elizabeth touched it in any way. "Y-Yes, please don't leave me hanging like this Elizabeth," Angie whined.

Watching as Elizabeth's panties slid to the floor, Angie licked her lips hungrily and tilted her head back to let out a soft moan. One of her hands soon came up to grasp one of Elizabeth's breasts, cupping underneath it and giving it a firm, yet gentle squeeze. Once Elizabeth had sat in her lap and was grinding against her length, Angie was quivering in her arms and if she felt brave enough at that moment, she would have grabbed Elizabeth's hips, and pulled her down to impale her upon her cock.

At Elizabeth's words, Angie looked up at her as she sat there, where Angie gave her a little nod. Immediately, Angie leaned in and ran her tongue up Elizabeth's neck, gently tickling her left and then right sides of her neck before kissing her on the lips. Angie then lifted Elizabeth up and laid her down on the sofa and very sensually lifted her legs one by one, kissing her feet and then every inch up her leg until reaching her folds. Angie stopped after she did the other leg the same way, where she then took a few seconds to build Elizabeth up with her fingers brushing across her folds.

Thrusting inside, Angie moved passionately and tried to never make the same exact thrust twice and was always altering the pace in tiny amounts, always keeping it new. Angie quickly sped up and was soon pounding into Elizabeth, tickling her nipples with her fingers and licking Elizabeth's neck to try and quickly coax an orgasm out of her. If she managed to do so within the first couple of minutes or so, Angie wouldn't slow down or stop, and anytime she came, she never pulled out, knowing she couldn't do so because she'd lose precious seconds spilling her seed on Elizabeth's belly. "C-Cum for me Elizabeth... pllease. I... I want to make you proud to c-call me d-daughter in law," Angie panted in Elizabeth's ear as she came inside of her at the same time as Elizabeth did.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sorry, my mind got broken every time than i imagine this event, damn sexy scene :/

I will try to resume it and go on, because so depravity cant be related with my weak english

Angeline fall under Elizabeth charm, her large sexy legs tempt the young angel with every kiss, her feminine neck... every inch made Angie be in joy as Ashley would be a sexy mature mother, maybe even better than Elizabeth as the young noble was the most close to the lake goddess. The angel cant hold herself any longer but proceed with kindness, getting inside the mother of her future wife, each pound remember her about Ashley, as Elizabeth tight love tunnel as a wine gots better with the time.

Oh Gods, it has been years than i meet someone so talent and still you are a brute diamond, my dear~ Elizabeth was already wet and her body was looking for release after some pair of minutes. Yet even when she was loving each pound and hiding her moans with her hand or Angie's mouth, Elizabeth remain focused as expected of a experienced woman.

Her hands move at Angie's hips and guide her from time to time. There...here too. Ahh good, good job, remember each of my spots... go a little faster deep ahm ahh...

With the time Elizabeth couldnt hold herself any longer and used her legs to press Angie closer, making her dick go deep inside her as both cum together for maybe a minute or two. Hmhm, that was one...lets see how many more can we reach until i stop you~ The noble woman then let the angel proceed, at the end Angie was the one than cum more, mostly twice than Elizabeth and the effort make her pant for breath, mostly by the tips and hel than her mother in law share, it has been certainly a wild and enjoyable moment than both maybe wanted to repeat soon.

Well done... i was not so sattled from my last time with my husband and your stamina is good too, but could get improved with the time. Try to know every good spot on my daughter, not only inside her and you can be sure than i will completely proud of you, as im now~ Elizabeth answer as she sit and invite Angie to rise up. I wanted more, but as a mother, the happiness of my daughter is first. Said this as she smile, she let Angie go with Ashley who soud be still affected by the last talk, of course the angel could continue having fun with Elizabeth who could accept if Angie ask the enough.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as she entered Elizabeth, Angie almost lost it and exploded inside of her. However, Angie managed to hold herself back, barely. Being called a brute by Elizabeth actually elicited an almost primal growl from Angie, as her instincts began taking over and drove her to slam home one good hard time to be the brute Elizabeth mentioned. "E-Elizabeth, I... I can't hold it any longer," Angie panted, moaning softly as she came, and felt Elizabeth cumming with her thankfully.

Angie didn't stop though and kept going, forcing herself to continue her thrusts even while she spurted her seed, and not giving herself time to cool down after such a powerful climax. After their time was finished, Angie wasn't entire sure how many times either of them came, as she was so lost in the moment and had begun to knock away a little brutishly again, as if her instincts were driving her to dominate Elizabeth and make Ashley's mother her lover too, and to like it.

"W-Were you sated by me... Elizabeth? And of course I'll always do my best to make Ashley happy and feel good," Angie asked curiously as she pulled out of Elizabeth, watching her seed leaking heavily from Elizabeth's folds as she stumbled upstairs towards the bath with Ashley, unless Elizabeth actually wanted more right now, in which case she would take her again, and again, and as many times as it took to satiate Elizabeth's arousal. If Elizabeth didn't want anymore however, Angie would suggest that she join them in the bath, insisting that she should get cleaned up too.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once their mating, both mostly could continue for hours, but after the angel's question Elizabeth cant do more than smile and softly place her hand on Angelique's Cheek. I could take you for hours and still wish more, why dont we stop here and continue in a few days or tomorrow if you can come alone~

Now, go with my daughter and make her happy, i will go to take a shower after i clean this room a little. Elizabeth then get closer kissing the angel lips a little and get back if the angel dont exchange this touch with a more deep one. Then Angie would be free to go with Angie who certainly was touching herself or washing her body. In any way Elizabeth will try to stay in the room and clean unless Angie wants more of her in the instant

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Okay then Elizabeth, we c-can go some more another time," Angie said, her eyes still filled with obvious lust as she stumbled upstairs to the bath with Ashley, returning Elizabeth's kiss with one of her own.

Opening the bathroom door, still completely naked and her cock hard as iron, Angie looked over to Ashley and walked over to the bathtub and climbed in. "A-Are you okay Ashley? Let me wash your back... a-and your front. I want to make you feel good," Angie asked Ashley as she sat down behind her, hugging Ashley from behind.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Leaving the woman even when both were in need for more, Angie dont care for the others in the second floor, as Mize and Sapphire must be fine. Her heat was high, but she endure it as she opened the door to find her fiancee in the bathtub.

Ah... thanks Angie. After think it twice, maybe i over react, im sorry... Mom Mize and you were just thinking the best for us... The human said ashamed and trying to apologize herself until Angie press herself a little closer what made her hard cock be noticed by the human. After all that is still hard!? Ehm you can help me to wash myself, but what can we do now for you? Its fine than we do it again? I mean, it was not so long from the last time...hmm, or there could be another way...

Ashley placed her hand on Angie's dick, but just to feel how hard and warm was this, not having an idea than the nectar on it was not for just her but also her mother. Angie know than her lover was just a novice in pleasure a futa and her body was mostly doing her work, maybe in instinct Ashley know the way to calm the fire in the angel but she will never get it in her mind.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-You don't mind pleasuring me some more Ashley? I mean, I want to be inside of you, but what your mother and Mize both said could be the truth, that we need to be careful or possibly hurt the baby. I... think though that it should be alright though if you want me inside of you again Ashley," Angie replied, her cheeks flushed and her dick so hard it ached.

After a few seconds of feeling Ashley's hands on her shaft, Angie stood up and pulled Ashley up with her about halfway and leaned her over the edge of the bathtub, pressing her up against the wall as she did. Angie gently thrust back into Ashley, taking her time and slowly feeling out Ashley's most sensitive spots as Elizabeth had mentioned to her to do. "Ashley, you should feel me out too, find my most sensitive spots. T-That way, you and I can both make each other feel really good. And... h-how about this, I'll make a bet with you, a-and give you the advantage. If you can make me cum three times, b-before I make you cum ten times, t-then you can do whatever you want with me all night long, I'll follow any command, a-as if you were my mistress," Angie panted, slowly picking up her pace and probing Ashley deeply and doing her best to make Ashley cum quickly her first time, and doing her best to hold back her seed, even though her body ached for release.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ehm... sure why not? We could start to be careful tomorrow... and i promised to sattle your needs so please dont lie to me this time. Ashely answer, having her honor as lover slighty shattered by notice how hard her lover still was.

Of course Angie actions made her squeak and frown by how the celestial was so playful and dominant at her. Hey, heh lets do this with care. She mutters mostly with some worry of get an accident in the bathroom. Of course the angel have a good hold on her just in case, as also her wings give her a good balance. Her attentions were certainly more carnal, dont wasting her time and going direct to penetrate her lover precious place, making her notice than Ashley was already wet with her nectar, the idea of be mixing the love juices from mother and daughter was really alluring, something than give to the human the upper hand at least in the start of their game.

That is pretty new on you, Angie. Is some kind of celestial sex skills? Oh ...well...mmh sound fun and if i loss nothing will happen? i accept anyway... Angie answer smiling and already affected by the thrust on her sweet place, her body trying to just enjoy their moment together and not really focused on play the game, of course in her inside Ashley was more than just a human and Angie was already so hard to endure too much her first orgasm.
resume 1st orgasms rolls: Ashley is really a NM when Angie fuck her

The angel tried hard to hold herself but the exquisite inner walls of her lover noticed in the instant the needs from so hard cock to cum and move correctly, pressing her wet warm walls on it in rythm and then mischievously made the dick cum as it press at a right place in Ashley own cervix, sharing a good spot for the anger to use in this duel. The effect was visible even when both get their peaks in a minute or two. Angie cant hold herself more of cum and would cum as much as she could to calm her arousal the enough to endure the rest of the fight.

Hng...oh gods...ahh...not there ahhhh! Angie! The human said at the same timebefore hold hard herself on the winged one, as she begs her body to stop moving for itself, sucking every drop deep inside her, the betray of her body placed that cock pressing right in a way than she squirm making cute naughty babblings cooes. Leavin her guard opened for Angie to make her reach a second and third peak in her arms as the angel thanks to the great massage end to place a long amount of her seed inside her, certainly placing all the babycream than her future children could need and reducing her chances to have a second orgasm so soon.

rolls: Ashley nat 20 twice, then they really fight hard against each other

How?...Angie... then i will use this... Ashley mutter as she rest at the angel's arms before recover a little her breath to rise a litte up, her hands when to the angel's back pointing to the center direct to the angel's wings roots, maybe by luck or experience. Her plan worked and the magic of lustful nature in the celestial get slighty will, a powerful arousal blast pass direct all the winged being, this pleasure went direct to her nerves to her dick and this was blessed to the touch of the young noble's love tunnel. Ashley tried to change her stance so the angel werent pounding in her weak point, of course the angel could have the right to protect her own spot as if the human continue she will cum for a second time soon.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I think one more night of fun would be okay," Angie whispered to Ashley as they got ready, with Angie caressing Ashley's cheek softly. "And Ashley honey, don't worry that I'm still so aroused, just being near you is enough to make me like this," she added, hoping to make Ashley feel a little better.

"Indeed, if I win, then... well I just get to boast about how I can completely satisfy my fiancee, to her mother of course, because who else would I boast to around here, hmhm," Angie replied when Ashley asked what she did, sliding right into her fiancee without any trouble.

After she began thrusting away, Angie found herself desperately hanging on by a thread as she went. The mixture of both Ashley's and Elizabeth's juices on her cock just made Angie's mind run wild with images of her taking both mother and daughter repeatedly that night, not stopping until they were both pregnant with her children. Then, it happened... Angie came hard, before Ashley even came once, which was much sooner than Angie had expected.

Thankfully though, Ashley came moments after she did, and Angie felt her mind clearing a bit as they kept at it. Seeing Ashley's weak spots exposed to her, Angie pounded against them, making her mewl with ecstasy as she thrust again and again. Holding Ashley close as she kept thrusting, Angie felt her smirk falling away and into a look of ecstasy now as Ashley's hands found the base of her sensitive wings and caressed them, sending a blast of pleasure through her that sent Angie into orbit.

"O-Oh Ashley... n-no it's... t-too much, I..." Angie began pleading, her voice trailing off into a fit of lewd moans of pure ecstasy as her body allowed Ashley to change positions all she wanted, her second orgasm quickly hitting its peak as she found the second sweet release, and her body unable to resist Ashley's ministrations