What's new

Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Angelique Ashford (Mind Flayer)

Ary soon rubs softly the angel's hair and let a soft kiss in her cheek. And we thank you Angie for help us to protect these lands. Now let the rest to us, Nyami and my babies will purific these lands and save all the victims of that curse.

The spider girl was more than ready to continue filling that divine womb with her little babies, what said the angel couldnt do more than please her and fill her heart with love and a huge lust. Of course than i was not trying to fill you all, but...Mmm, you are amazing Angie and... It looks like your body want me to continue too, it is alluring me so much than i will not stop until see how many can fit in an angel ❤

The ovopositor inside Angie has been twisting and caresing her inside the whole time as they were talking, making the needs to get filler even more as her womb prepare more space, slowly moving Angie's organs up as a natural pregnancy would do. Im sorry... i love some bondage on my lovers, but that could wait...Ahn please enjoy this Angie, i want to feel more ❤

Ary then proceed to free Angie's hands from the web on her back, it take her some minutes as she dont wanted to stop, so instead use her hands for the job a giant spider get behind Angie and free her with his fangs with care to dont hurt her. With her hands free, the lust angel could caress her new partner as Ashley remain sleeping at maybe just a pair of feet of distance from them, the moans of both girls made the human mumble and touch her belly rubing it and smiling softly as she said a pair of time the angel's name. Ary would not stop at all, her penetration and her bounce get wild as both girls lost any sign around then caressing each other as they looks to try to find out who could thrust harder and cum more times at their partner.

After many releases, both cum together a last time, theirs faces filled in a naughty pleased face of fully lust. It has been a wild sex, different from the passion skill of Mize or the complete love and talented but inexperienced Ashley. Angie was pleased with a different feeling as her fully body with eggs remain below Ary, a warm sense made her rub her belly as she could notice the many small orbs shapes. The spider girl's belly was also round as almost looks to be at six weeks of pregnancy but slowly that cum was passing to her spider back to store at least a part of it. Exhausted both girls were unable to do more than pants rubs and kiss each other.

Give me a moment, then i will wrap you as a gift so i can carry you to see the others... It was amazing Angie, your body dont released me until now, so much you love to give new life, isnt?

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"C-Can you both really do that?" Angie asked in an amazed tone as Ary said that her's and Nyami's children could finish purifying the lands.

Angie moaned when Ary started back up with her thrusting and began preparing to fill her with her eggs some more. "I... I don't really know anything... about bondage honestly. Maybe you can... s-show me one day Ary. And I don't know why my body would... be s-so alluring as you called it. I'm j-just laying here," Angie replied as she caught her breath, blushing profusely and closing her eyes again as she rode out the pleasure as best she could, already throbbing in preparation for release once again.

Once her hands were finally freed, Angie would reach up and grasp Ary's breasts almost immediately, as if instinctively drawn to them. Angie would allow Ary to ride her without worrying at all about much around them, save Ashley of course... but she was still asleep and would be for some time Angie wagered. When Angie heard Ashley muttering her name softly as she rubbed her belly, the young angel couldn't help but feel more aroused than before even as she began thrusting up harder to make Ary and herself cum faster.

Angie simply lay there until Ary was satisfied, cumming a few more times and squealing lewdly each time she reached her peak for Ary. By the time they were done, Angie looked down and saw her belly was so full and swollen with new life in the form of Ary's eggs, and she instinctively reached down with one hand and gently caressed her belly, sighing pleasantly as she did so. "N-No... I've never been pregnant before Ary, so I don't know how I'm supposed to feel," Angie whined to Ary, blushing and looking away, obviously embarrassed at Ary's words. "And... I don't mind if you carry me back to the others, but you have to bring Ashley too so she can rest. She's my friend I told you all about yesterday... at least I think it was yesterday," she went on to say, not willing to leave Ashley down here in this place.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Is fine Angie, i dont blame you for havent tried to have babies before. Ary said with a wide smile as she rubs the angels' heavily filled belly. You should feel happy and proud of ours babies, after all each of them will help us to defend these lands from any evil beings and be ours eyes to detect any future crisis. Also, each of these little cute eggs is alive thanks to you and with them you will fill these lands with more life and light. Dont you love that? It should bring you a special feeling as you rub your belly and when they come out you would be able to enjoy it more.

After her words Ary nod and giggle softly, starting to tie the angel with her web. Let me teach you then some of bondage, i need you to remain calmed as i prepare you and sure we will bring that human too with us, Nyami will be happy to finaly see her. Soon Angie was once again trapped in the web as the first time, however this time her body have a bondage string cloth on her, pressing her breasts and her rear as also making her pussy open to be seen by all at its inside, her limbs were tied too with her legs spreads and used as a backpack by the webs to carry Angie in a comfortable way for both where Ary could have fun caressing her body and make her dick remain hard as a soft pleasant web band was placed around it, the spidergirl with just a small string could rub it as also pinch her nipples and clit softly or just rubs with her fingers the exposed lower lips to give to the angel a continuous soft pleasure.

Uhm, ours bebies would be hungry after born, let me do this before leave. She add to give a final touch placing her mouth on the celestial's breasts, a painless needle inject something a pair of times at each breast and then licking around she finally lift the trapped angel over her chest where she can enjoy her as much as she want. Meanwhile Ashley was tied almost at the same way but more as a cocoon and placed at her spider back, her few items taken by the spiders as these few follow Ary to guard her as they return to their nest.

Angie trapped and heavily pregnant could notice her body change slowly to allow the eggs grow, as also some of her energy by drained by them, she could just get enough from the nature to recover this, but out of a bother she could start to feel theirs lives depending of her. The road was a little large maybe twenty minuetes around tunnels and Ary have her in constant arousal, easily making Angie let out some moans and others naughty sounds. Soon the place was getting more familiar, as the webs filled the tunnels and small spiders jump to welcome them. Between the travel Angie's breasts were growing slowly getting filled with milk for her babies until give her a naughty body of a woman focused on breed.

A normal human with half this quantity should remain sleep, but as an angel you could join our little meeting with my sisters, all will love to see you again, yet maybe yours cute sounds had made them notice you already~

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well I was still a virgin until yesterday actually Ary, when you all took me into the catacombs and... Mize and Tezzy had their fun with me. n-not that I'm complaining or anything. I just... I don't know Ary. I didn't think I was ready for children just yet, because I'm only eighteen or nineteen or so myself. And while we angels reach adulthood ad sixteen in our world, we don't normally have children until at least our twenties. And some don't until they're fifty years or older," Angie replied to Ary as the finished up, with Angie looking unsure about the pregnancy now that she was able to think straight. More that she was just not sure if she was ready for it and not that she didn't want it or anything like that. "I'm not saying that I'm against new life or anything like that, but I'm still so young. I'm sure to make mistakes and I don't want it to cause the little ones to get hurt because of me," she went on to say as Ary rubbed her belly, which felt pleasant and relaxed the young angel as she laid back again and let Ary begin using her silk to make a good web to carry Angie and Ashley with.

She gasped and moaned softly a few times as Ary webbed her up in the bondage position how she wanted her, not trying to struggle free or anything and simply letting her do it. When she was done, Angie's face flushed with embarrassment at her position and predicament. Oh how Mize and the others would tease her for the position, and if Ashley were awake she likely would tease her too. "Oh gods this is so embarrassing Ary. Everyone can see me perfectly like this, and the others will tease me so much," Angie whined to Ary, but she wasn't trying to get free or anything really, which would let Ary know that Angie was enjoying herself at least a little bit. When Ary pierced Angie's breasts with her fangs, Angie let out a little squeal, as she wasn't expecting that. It wasn't painful or anything, it had merely taken her by surprise was all, and she almost immediately began feeling the effects of it within a few seconds.

As Ary carried her along, Angie could feel her swollen belly growing even more as the eggs grew within her angelic womb that housed and protected them, and she noticed her breasts were growing in size as well as they swelled with milk for the little ones. She felt her energy being sapped from her again too, though this time she could feel where it was going and as soon as she noticed it was going to the eggs she calmed down and relaxed back against Ary, who was at that moment busy stroking Angie's rock hard meat rod, which was making Angie moan the whole time, sometimes softly and other times a bit louder as she neared her first climax after being tied up, only to find that a band of Ary's webbing was wrapped around her poor cock and preventing it from spurting her seed everywhere.

"A-Ary... p-please... s-slow down a bit. I don't want... Ashley to maybe wake and... s-see me like this. It'll scare her if I can't explain to her what's happening," Angie pleaded with Ary, though it was up to her friend whether she stopped or not obviously, and she'd see that Angie was definitely liking the attention she was getting.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thinking about it now you could had been virgin until just some moments ago, if Tezzy was the only one who get inside you, a shame than her little trick cant be used now. Ary made a lewd grin thinking on how both girls havent notice it by how huge their lust was some moments ago, she then get closer the egg stuffed belly and kiss it. Age dont mean any Angie, you could mature faster by the experience earned, in some months you could be more wiser in these matters than angels of fifty or hundred of years and eggs are the best way. They hatch faster and my childrens can defend themselves in some days, you just need to feel and send your love to them from now on. Take out all these worries and just enjoy with me the bless to be a mother~

How Angie react to the light bondage was a great view for Ary, the angel was so sumise and pure yet she was loving deep inside to be threated like this, Ary wonder soon how sluty can Angie react this time after slowly see her body be temporaly changed into a breeder machine. More than they tease you, all would be amazed and glad to see you coming back to them. Maybe looking you like this will make them wish to have some time with you again~

Ary soon started to wishper to Angie how good her body looks and her joy to heard her moan for her. Asking her if her wet cunt wanted a little more of her phallus to cease the fire on her. Rubing her each time bigger breasts to then describe how soft and good looking they were now. Even asking her why she moaned so much if she was just starting her little teaching about bondage. When they looks to be close to reach the tunnels to the temple, Angie begs more for Ary to reduce the pleasure given to the angel. Would be bad for her to see you having fun? Dont worry let me solve it muffing your delicious voice . After an instant some web was placed over Angie's mouth and a small string was conected to Ary's left ear. Done, now im the only one than could hear you scream in lust, lets continue your little bondage sesion. Angie soon saw Ary placing some web over her nipples and then one of Ary's hands started to milk her left breast, she soon could feel some small drops starting to get out, the pressure from the web object over her nipple made her feel some suction too increasing the arousal than just this could made, these objects were like a milk suction tool than store the milk inside the web to dont split it at the floor. Meanwhile Ary stroke faster the hard painful angel's dick to make Angie reachher next peak even faster.

After show what her new objects on her breasts could do some web was tied around the angel's huge breasts and then conected to the resistent fabric around Angie's dick, each stroke made the web ract and milks the angel. We are so close now Angie~

Just some minutes and we will reach our lair, do you want to see how my sisters will react to see you like this? I could aid you with that or... Then Ary take out her ovopositor and rub it against the increadible leaking angel's lower lips I could make you feel better. If you accept some few more little eggs and bites in your breasts i could release your poor delicious rod so we could end this lesson before get there~

Ary looks to want to aid Angie with her worries, also she even after be muffed could talk with Ary, as the web patch on her motuh conduct the sound to her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I'll give them my love Ary... you needn't worry about that. That was one thing my parents always told me to do when I grew up," she replied reassuringly to Ary as the drider kissed her belly, making her coo softly. Angie could tell that Ary was greatly enjoying the view of her angelic body in the position it was in just by how she kept treating her, the fact that she was so... bound and helpless being quite a turn on for Angie and causing her to stay hard as a rock. "I... I'm moaning so much because i-it feels so good Ary... a-and yes... if you want to Ary, t-then yes I want more. M-My pussy is on fire," she went on to say after a few moments when asked why she kept moaning so hard and if she wanted more of her ovipositor cock stuffed into her to quench the fires of lust burning so incredibly hot inside her.

"I just... don't want Ashley to worry about me so much. A-And if she sees me like this she'll worry, and she'll probably be scared of you for tying us up, even if I said you could. W-Wait what are you... mmph," Angie said when Ary told her she'd muffle her voice with her webbing so only she could hear the poor thing. "A-Ary, t-that feels so good. My breasts, they're so big now... a-and full of milk. I can feel the milk sloshing around in them, they're so heavy," Angie went on to say as Ary began milking her breasts, the feeling of her milk welling up in her nipples and squirting out and into the web sacks Ary had attached to her breasts to hold her milk while Ary stroked her member hard and fast to drive Angie more crazy, which was working amazingly and had her near orgasm almost constantly, yet she was unable to cum because of the web wrapped around her length to prevent her from doing such.

After that she watched as Ary fixed some more webbing around her breasts and attached it to her poor tortured cock, which she continued stroking and fixed the webbing so that it squeezed her breasts every time she twitched or moved it milked her now huge breasts, which felt simply amazing to Angie and made her moan and squeal for Ary, likely delighting her to no end. "Oh Ary... p-please don't make me choose between those choices," Angie whined and shook her head back and forth as if trying to fight the pleasure. Finally after only a few short seconds Angie looked back to Ary, her body so full of lust that she couldn't think straight, which went to her eyes for Ary to see. "I... I want both Ary. G-Give me more of your eggs... a-and then you can tease me and show me to the others too... before or after you f-finish me off. B-but I... I don't know if... a-any more eggs will fit in my womb Ary. I don't want to hurt myself by trying... t-to take too many, a-and I want to stay tight. S-So you... you have my permission... t-to use my... my butt too," Angie finally said after a few tense moments as her lust filled mind fought a losing battle against the lust coursing through her veins, the young angel laying her head back against Ary as she relaxed in her lover's arms, and allowed Ary to bite her breasts some more and do whatever, her mind too addled with lust to resist or want neither or just one of those options.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Angie has show so much sumision and a dark side than Ary wanted so badly to explore, her eyes shine in delight when the angel acepted to let the spider girl to use her as she please. Fufufu... Finally you are showing me your true self than Mize and that human had meet~

Lets see what effect cause a bite in yours cute angel's udders. Ary was excited as she get close Angie's breasts, biting them softly again what dont cause any pain on the angel. Her breasts were already bigger than her head before the effect of the second bite show up. The milk and sensibity increased when her huge orbs were presing against the web around them. Meanwhile the ovopositor who has been rubing against her lower lips penetrated her once again, making pressure between the hundred eggs inside her womb, for a few minutes the lust on Angie reached a high level, Ary dont needed to use her hands in a different way, as with just the strokes on the futa member Angie moves the enough to pleasure both.

Finally Ary couldnt give another step and soon she cum again, pressing more the already filled space. With a sticky web after take out her phallus, Ary stop using that hole and then insert it with delight to the back door. One of her hands remain on the long hard member as the other caressed the wet fully exposed pussy, reaching to pinch the clit sometimes. Oh good, so this is an angel~

See? dont this feels so good to avoid it for fifty years? As you wish let me use your whole body to bring new life. Ary take her time as they move, each new path and room than they reach were making them get closer to the moment to meet all the girls, almost in full delight Angie could just focus on the pleasure given to her, that firm member filling her insides with round objects than slowly get deep inside her. Each orgasm made her dick swollen more in need for release as her body squirm and adapt to suck and fit more eggs, everyone rubbing at her inside, sucking more energy until make her feel each second more helpless, the sacks on her breasts were now placing weight on her until they were twice the size of her head and needed to be replaced, just that second than were removed some milk get out in a good load.

Angie!? A pair of voices made Angie be able to notice than they were not alone, but her lust was still growing inside her huge filled body.

Looks what i found outside girls~

Is she not lovely? Ary said before remove suddenly the web from Angie's mouth who was close to another peak in that instant. Say ...hi to all Angie, im sure than you want to say them something... it was your need to cum inside them? Lets share our joy with the others... my bondage lover~. Ary then turn to the spiders and these soon started to make a confortable place for Angie to rest, like the mix of an hammock and a chair where she could be placed once this end. The eggs inside her were almost reaching her stomach, if Ary continue they could end going out if she dont close her mouth what would be imposible by her lusty moans.

In the room was looking her Tezzy amazed but happy to see her again, the toad girl was there too and a huge eye could be seen out the door.

Is she, Angie? I was expecting than Mize could find her first. The voice from outside the room said.

Hmm...Ahn... so bad, Mize would lost our little fun... But its fine, i will release this now...Angie. Which hole do you want to fill now? Which one of us can get your seed? Ary said licking her lips as sense how needed was Angie to release her jizz. Mize was not there to take the bullet and Tezzy wouldnt be enough, really all that cum inside her wanted to fill all of them but maybe just two girls could take it all, her mind was so distracted to make the count but she could try to endure it if she want it.

[Targets: Tezzy, Toad girl, huge woman out the room(maybe Nyami), Ary... Ashley? take at least two.]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I can't resist it anymore Ary... i-it just feels too damn good to not want it. Oh gods... w-what's happening to me Ary? I feel so... naughty, so horny. A-And they're not udders Ary, don't be mean and say stuff like that," Angie whined to Ary as she continued teasing the poor angel.

As soon as Ary's fangs hit her breasts and injected more of her venom into Angie, the young angel squealed again for her, writhing around in her web bindings to try and both escape and cause more pleasure to herself. Angie's mind was swimming in a sea of pleasure and when she felt Ary's ovipositor cock penetrate her angelic backside, she let out a little scream for Ary as her back arched a bit as her body tensed, a powerful orgasm washing over her as her angelic folds gave a little squirt of her love juices.

"Y-Yes Ary... it feels wonderful, I love it. I... I can't wait until they're born to us. I'll dote on them all and play as much as I can with them," Angie panted to Ary when she asked if this was better than waiting for half a century to have children, nodding her head eagerly at her lover's words as her butt squeezed the intruding appendage tightly.

Opening her eyes and looking down, Angie saw her poor cock swelling more and more each time she had an orgasm, as it couldn't release the pent up seed inside her now swollen tummy. As her belly continued to swell with the new life that was entering it, Angie felt the continuous drain of her life energies that was funneled into the eggs now growing in her belly, though still she didn't mind, for she was bringing new life unto the land that would continue to help it grow further and become more prosperous, and this was one of the things Angie came down to the moral world for, was to help it grow to be a better place while she adventured around it and met new people. The thrill of being so helpless and bound like this while being pleasured was just so great that Angie had no thoughts of escape at all, and the web sacks that were attached to her breasts had filled up nearly the size of her head, where they were replaced with a couple of fresh empty ones as those two were gently put away by Ary.

By the time she heard the voices call her name, Angie was nearly unconscious with the sheer amount of pleasure her body had endured. But she snapped back to the waking world quickly upon hearing the voices. She opened her eyes and saw Tezzy and some of the others awaiting. "H-Hi Tezzy... g-girls. Please... I n-need to cum so badly. C-Can one of you please help me and give me some relief? I want to cum inside of at least one of you," Angie moaned at Tezzy or anyone in there that would give her the sweet release she so desperately sought. "W-Who's that back there? In the darkness, I can't see you. C-Come on out so I can see you. I d-don't mind giving my seed to you too. And I'd like to get to know you too since I haven't gotten to yet," Angie then asked, calling to whoever the large eye belonged to in her delirious haze, then she glanced at the toad girl and offered herself to her as well.

Angie hoped that they'd both accept her offer of some time together, as she hadn't gotten to do so yet with them and she didn't even know who the larger being was outside the room. Then she remembered Ashley and glanced around at her still snoozing lover. "O-Oh yeah, this is... A-Ashley. The one I told you about that... h-had the curse," Angie told them all. "Tezzy... can you help take care of her w-while I'm... getting to know some of the others... please? Just get her a comfortable place to rest, and don't try to have sex with her or anything please, if you don't mind." she then asked Tezzy, as she knew that she could trust her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course Angie, we will make you feels good. Tezzy said smiling and rubing softly the heavily pregnant belly.

Dont worry Angie, you can cum inside everyone of us. The slug girl words make the frog girl frown and turn to her like trying to say her something with signals.

Once Angie ask, a giggle come out from the back room. Its me, Nyami. Im a little busy right now Angie and my body cant fit when i use my healing powers, but dont worry our little sister can take care of you~

But... Nyami she is... The frog girl was scared, for what this looks to be a single choice of who will ride the lust angel.

Sorry Heki, but i must take care of this poor girl, dont worry soon Mize will come to aid you. And dont worry Angie, i will let her sleep on our bed after remove all this web from her.

ooh, sound like only two of us can have fun with you Angie, but dont worry Heki is as us a Maiden in charge of bring love and life like us, isnt Haki it must not be so hard for any of us. Or will you deny Angie offer of bring life? that sound terrible.

Heki was close to run when suddenly all started to press her and finally she decide to stay. As any of the maidns, she dont needed any cloth as theirs bodies were made to alluring any being, in her case, Mize the frog girl was really cute and delicate, soft at the touch and so inocent. At least that is what Angie could suppose from the smaller sister as this get closer and sigh before touch with caution the huge member.

Good girl, is she not cute Angie? Ary ask rubbing softly her hair and then add as she move out of her and moves to the strange seat hammock Just let me place you in your birth seat. Say me Angie can you see what is in front of you? Ary said as she place the angel's glasses in its place, so the angel could see her reflect on a broken mirror in front of her.

She could see her massive huge belli and milky gian orbs, biggers than her head or even trying to get to a size twice at it, her massive rod could be alsmost used to rub it between her lerge breasts if only her octople size belly werent in the way. Just then Heki roll her long tongue around her dick and then suck at it, the event was increased as Ary get behind and start to take Angie, from her hole once again. Do you looks so happy in that image Angie? why are you smiling so much? Is for me, laying eggs in your naughty back hole or is Haki tongue? The spider girl tease again, making the angel bounce who now have her hands free to do as she wish.

As she heard the depraved topic, she could feel her dick growing more as the drolling saliva affect her with adding pleasure and potence. I had only has been doing it with Tezzy, so im still a virgin...miss harpy, please be kind with me. The poor girl said as she rubs in a gently style the needed dick point

Haki skin is so soft and she is so tasty if you lick her or kiss her mouth, she could make you cum by just that~ Ary said as she slow the motions increasing the needs for more eggs inside the angel.

With her arms free, Angie could enjoy the small girl in front of her, her C cup was smaller at the size of her sisters but then her pussy press down impaling slowly herself. The pleasure to take a virginity come again to Angie as her body enjoy the thigh hole and the strange lubricant foam from her lover in turn. Suddenly something started and Angie couldnt stop to focus on fuck both of the girls as she see sometimes the mirror, her naughty face show how great this is, slowly deep instaling how she looks at her brain, the idea of what is cute change softly as she loves how her body looks and the whole event with such beauties servin her in her needs as the world slowly gets better thanks to her and her future babies.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Angie lay there listening to the girls answer her, she managed to shake the lust haze out of her mind a bit so she could focus and talk to them all. "O-Okay Tezzy, t-thank you," Angie cooed as Tezzy rubbed her belly, her eyes closing halfway as she let out a soft sigh. When Nyami let her know that it was her, Angie smiled. "H-Hey Nyami. A-Are you feeling better now? I was... a-able to break the seals preventing the magical energies from flowing. So you should be able to gather your energy again without any trouble," Angie told then told Nyami.

Angie listened to the exchange of words between the girls as she lay there, cooing softly as Tezzy began picking the webbing from her wings and hair. "Oh Heki, you're so beautiful, you don't need to be scared of me. I promise I'd never hurt you," Angie said before Heki touched her penis, which made Angie jump a little at the sudden pleasure. "She's absolutely beautiful Ary, and... alright, I suppose I won't be able to move much until I... give birth. So I'm relying on all of you to help me and to help take care of Ashley here so when she wakes up you can talk to her and she won't be terrified of you," she went on to say to everyone.

Taking a breath or two and swallowing some spit, Angie looked into the mirror as it was placed in front of her. "And... I see my belly, gods it's so huge. And my poor breasts... Ary they're so heavy. Why did you make them so big? C-Can you make them... not so big anymore please? They kind of... hurt from the weight to be honest," Angie then said after seeing herself in the mirror, looking worried about her breasts being stuck this large.

When Heki's long tongue came out and touched her member, Angie moaned softly as she relaxed back against the web hammock she was laying in, the young angel enjoying Heki's ministrations on her rod. Angie blushed profusely at Ary's words and looked away to hide her embarrassment before looking back to Heki. "I... it's more from Heki than the eggs... to be honest Ary. She's... really good at that and it feels so nice," Angie said loud enough for Heki to easily hear, one of her hands going down to gently stroke Heki's hair. When Heki asked her to please be gentle and kind to her, Angie smiled softly at her and caressed her cheek with her hand. "Oh Heki, of course I'll be gentle and kind to you. You're beautiful and kind yourself for even doing this for me. I'm not a harpy though sweetie, I'm an angel," she went on to say to Heki, smiling kindly still at her as she laid back to enjoy herself some more as Heki's tongue coiled around her meat and did its work.

"Y-Yeah, I want to kiss you Heki, please," Angie said to Heki when Ary mentioned that she tasted good and could make her cum just from a kiss. "A-And Ary... d-don't put too many more eggs in me okay, I... I might get hurt. W-What if my belly bursts? A-And... oh gods Heki, y-you're so tight... oh it feels so good. I love it Heki... I love you," Angie began saying to Ary when Heki's downwards thrust that impaled her tight little pussy on Angie's dick, the action stealing her breath away as she focused on Heki for the most part now.

Angie's hands immediately went to Heki's hips when she settled down completely impaled upon Angie's length. Angie found herself unable to look away from Heki as she began bouncing the girl up and down on her hot hard dick, which was probing her very deep with every thrust up into her. She also found herself glancing over at the mirror again and again as they went, the sight of herself and the duo of monster girls having sex like this just instilling love and lust in her, and making her start enjoying the feeling and sight of being pregnant and Heki and Ary tending to her needs without even thinking twice about it. It made her love for the girls in these catacombs grow even more as she bucked her hips up into Heki. Gods how she just wanted to roll Heki over onto her back and pound her tight naughty little pussy for all its worth until she exploded in orgasm and filled her little womb full of her seed, the thoughts of Heki's belly soon growing and swelling with new life making Angie's heart soar with happiness. But she knew that she couldn't do that just yet, not until she gave birth to her's and Ary's eggs at least, as she didn't want to hurt Heki by putting too much weight on the poor thing.

When she was about to cum for Heki, Angie would let her keep going for a few moments until she was mere seconds away from climax before alerting Heki. "H-Heki... I'm about to cum. And oh gods... i-it's going to be a big one. M-May I cum inside you Heki? W-We might have a baby, but I don't want to force you into something you're not ready for sweetie, that's be cruel," Angie would tell Heki, pulling her down to her hilt and making her stop bouncing for a few seconds to let her decide where she wanted Angie to cum, and if she decided that she wanted Angie to cum inside of her pussy, then Angie would oblige and fill her little womb full of her seed, pulling her face down so she could kiss her right on the lips, wrestling with Heki's tongue and surrendering to it, letting Heki dominate the kiss and her as well, to let her have her moment of victory as it were that she'd conquered Angie into submission and milked her dry just like Mize, Tezzy, Nyami, and now Ary had, as she had been sexually conquered by the four of them already and Heki was now being added to that list.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With Tezzy takin Ashley to a different room and removing what she could of the webs in the human, Heki feels herself a little more lonely giving a soft sigh, but at least Nyami was still there.

Of course cutey, that is why im using my powers right now to purify all the rivers and the land, it will take me a while so i cant be there to aid you. The snake woman add maybe dissapointed to lost her chance to be filled with that cream soup once again.

Once decided than Heki would be the one in charge of take away the lust from the angel, she couldnt stop to feels a warm touch in her heart each time to receive the lovely words given to her by Angie, but only get some blush marks on her cheeks to make them notice it as she look to other side as she play sometimes with her fingers or move softly her body on the same place.

Aw... im sorry Angie, i wanted to make you happy after you beg me to bite you again, and also to prepare you to feed ours babies when they born. But after a time they will return to their normal size and i can find a way than they dont hurt you too much. Ary said back softly at the angel ear as she nibble her earlobe and then kissing slowly at her neck before restart to thrust on her aroused hole. Meanwhile some spiders were using some web to aid Angie with the weight and support of her huge breasts so the pain werent so intense

As Heki continue moving her hips, she was getting calmed by how Angie said all that kind things of her. It was as if she was not having too much self esteem, maybe she even looks to be amazed by being revealed to her how beautiful she was.

Oh, an angel, i dunno what is an angel... but you are so kind miss angel. She answer back as get over Angie. It should had been painful for her at the start, but soon her body worked as the way at it should, every maiden even Ashera looks to have instincts to make any cock melt inside them in theirs individual ways. The foam in her inside was helping the small woman to match the love hole of hers sisters and that delicate body, being moved so easily by Angie was making her need to cum so early, inded, Heki was the perfect choice now than she needed to cum and protect her babies in her heavily pregnant body.

With all that passion in the air, Heki started to make soft cute moans as her body was easily used by Angie, the angel could feel the delicious skin on Heki's ass, there was a oil like small quantity in her skin than warm as it is only made Angie needs to rub her more and grople her exquisite young figure before make her the question.

Heki needed a moment to breath normaly again as maybe she was close to cum too what was not pleasant to be so suddenly stoped. Hmm indeed, Heki you can make her cum outside. We understand if you fear to be hurted.

Ary sigh and nodded too as her stop make Angie squirm in need. If only all were here, looks like i will enjoy it all again. She lick her lips anticipating get more sperm for her own.

Without Heki would accept to avoid be pregnant, Angie would easily just waste all that delicious seed or give it again to Ary.

Uhm... can i have it ? I-it would be my first time and you has been so kind... if i get your baby i will by like Mommy and protect him. Please miss angel. Heki said in a weak tone yet determined, she was blushing and maybe thinking than she could maybe never meet someone than could be so kind with her out of her family of course.

Her small body restart her bounce and in an instant it happened, theirs mouths press against each other, avoiding to Heki to moan as both cum, first Angie and then the young frog who could feel the potent loads get deep inside her, making her body get slighty adapted to fit it inside her a moment ago tiny womb. A pool of foam was slowly grwing at theirs legs and at the floor, thee sweet scent covered what come later when Angie taste the amazing liquid at Heki mouth, she saw herself in the mirror and Heki, she was now even more cute, the most cute of all so sexy little girl accepted to receive her cum and now her beautiful large tongue worked in her mouth.

Angie could not stop herself now and cum in passion for minutes as the two kiss each other. The idea of be herself so filled of eggs and milk never passed again to be bad for a while, rubing softly Heki skin over her pregnant body was as the best massage and suddenly Heki get away.

Angie whimpered as she see Mize holding a heavily filled Heki who pants and almost faint. Ary, the next time dont dare to fill the exit with webs, i dont want to believe than you tried something when i went to look for Angie. Angie you are so cute as always, please let me take out these dresses and i can continue, you must avoid to touch too much Heki or she will sweat that oil, it would have made you never stop until faint. Mize said with some lust in her words

Mize was dressed as a nun and have her face covered but also her dress was filled with webs and little spiders.

Mize, come look what i found. Tezzy interrupt

Wait Tezzy, let me have some time with Angie. The succubi was close to undress herself completely but Tezzy continue

But look she have so cute baby scales

Who...? anyway give me an half hour Mize tried to end the sudden talk as she was getting her dress out when then Tezzy interrupt and then an almost sleep voice appear

baby... scales? what are you doing? where im?

Ehm... hi, please stay sleep... We are Angie... wait dont throw that... ahh... my fav vassel

Where is Angie? Dont get closer... Another strong sound of something braking come, it was easy to notice what was happening in a near room. Angie was almost traped in her world of lust after the oil from the toad girl but she slowly get recovered to heard what is going on.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"G-Good Nyami, I'm glad. There was more corruption in t-those waters down there, but I think it'll filter out over time unless you wish to try and purify it yourself. And there were people down there too that were corrupted. Humans for the most part from what I could tell, but there could be elves and other kinds of people down there too I guess," Angie told Nyami before Ary and Heki started pleasuring her.

"I know I'll need plenty of milk Ary, but they're so big. T-They're bigger than my head. And they're so heavy an ache so much," Angie whined to Ary about her breasts, nuzzling her head back against Ary's breasts. As she felt the little spiders crawling around on her body spinning some webbing to brace her huge breasts so the weight of them wasn't so taxing on her poor body, Angie sighed with relief, only to have her breath stolen away by Ary beginning to thrust into her once more.

After complimenting Heki on how beautiful she thought she was and how good she was making her feel and all that, Angie noticed the amazement in the young frog girl's eyes as she asked Angie what an angel was. "Hmhm... an angel is a holy celestial being, we protect mortals from the evil of demons and make sure they don't corrupt, and when they do corrupt people we purify them. And you're welcome Heki... you'd be a magnificent mother. I just know it," Angie told Heki with a soft moan as she smiled at her, letting her know that she was feeling great thanks to her hard work to make her feel so good. She waited for Heki to answer her request of allowing her to cum inside or not, her hands roaming all over her body and coming to rest on Heki's butt and hips finally after groping her breasts a bit.

When Heki finally gave her answer, Angie smiled softly and hugged her close, kissing her on the lips as she did so. "Oh Heki, of course I'll give it to you. I'll fill you up and make you a beautiful mother. Our children would be absolutely gorgeous, though I doubt that we'd have anything but girls or futanari like myself," Angie cooed in Heki's ear as she hugged her and after breaking their kiss.

Angie's hands held tightly onto Heki's hips and helped bounce her up and down on her hot hard dick that was filling the petite frog girl completely. As Heki went on, bravely riding Angie to completion, she was soon rewarded with Angie cumming deep inside of her, filling her small womb to the brim with her spunk and then some. "Oh Heki I love you... you're perfect," Angie cried out for all to hear, her words very likely giving Heki a big confidence boost.

As her orgasm ceased, Angie glanced over and saw the mirror again and saw herself and Heki and couldn't help but cling to Heki when she saw them both and her large heavily pregnant belly and huge breasts. As Heki's tongue entered her mouth when she kissed her, Angie submitted to her stronger tongue and let Heki kiss her to her hearts content. Heki continued bouncing up and down on her dick, not ceasing until she'd brought another couple of orgasms out of Angie, the two kissing the entire time as Heki's petite body rubbed all over Angie's pregnant belly and made her so relaxed and pleasant feeling that Angie nearly fell asleep.

Suddenly just as she was about to start bouncing Heki again after emptying her last huge load into the smaller frog girl, she felt her cock pop free from the incredibly tight confines of the monster girl's pussy. As Heki was pulled away from her, Angie saw Mize had returned and couldn't help but giggle lustily as she faintly remembered her time with her. "Oh... I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt her. I promised I wouldn't," Angie panted softly to Mize, feeling worried about Heki now.

Angie closed her eyes as she rested for a few moments and waited for Mize to take over where Heki left off, her poor cock still oh so hard. While resting her eyes and her head a bit, which was still hazy from the lust coursing through her, Angie heard Tezzy and Mize exchanging words and suddenly a crash came from the other room, where her eyes shot open. Her head was still hazy from the lust obviously, but she still had enough of her wits about her to tell that Ashley had woken up apparently. "A-Ashley... I'm in here. It's okay Ashley... these are the girls I told you about in the catacombs under the temple. They won't hurt you okay, I promise," Angie called to Ashley into the nearby room. "Mize, Tezzy, bring her in here so she can see me and know everything's okay," Angie then called to those two.

Knowing Ashley would worry about her a lot if she saw the predicament her body was in, Angie pulled her wings around her to block her breasts from view and her belly somewhat, though it was impossible to block both, so she focused on blocking her breasts mostly. "Ary, stop playing with me for a minute okay, I don't want Ashley to worry or attack anyone. So pull out of me alright," Angie whispered quickly to Ary before they got in there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Corruption dont filters alone and we will try to help all the victims, but lets talk more later after you rest a little. Mize said so Angie could enjoy her time with her sisters without get worried.

----------------

After heard the events happening at the next room, Angie asked to the two available sisters to bring Ashley with her, yet Mize was busy trying to dress herself and Tezzy who already is with the human would be the one in charge of bring her there. Why that human is so noisy? if only i had returned faster... Mize complain to herself as she lost her chance to have some fun with Angie.

After that Angie tried to cover her body with her wings, she could have problems to do it as there were some webs and her round pregnant body was so huge than she will displaying her body at least a little. But i was so close... Ary whimper as she heard than she needed to remove her ovopositor when her eggs were in their way to get released, she push herself out a pair of times. Ehm... oh... oh oh, im struck, yes very struck. I will need to remove it very slowly or i could hurt you. Ary said as she made the chair hammock turn to make Angie cover her the enough to dont let any from the door see her with her apendage inside the angel back door.

See? Angie is fine and we are good... Tezzy said as she get inside with her hands up as Ashley try to use a candellabre as weapon pointing at her. Meanwhile Mize has dressed herself and placed her dress and herself over Heki so she remain hidden bellow her. Nyami just hide in the shadows.

Angie are you fine? this girl was nude and close me watching me when i was sleeping. Ashley said still ready to hit someone if needed

I wanted to heal you and my body slime disolve clothes, so i cant wear any, please believe me. Tezzy said worried than something more could get broken.

We should all calm a little, drink something and talk, a lot of things had changed around the forest. Mize said acting as a nun as she try yo change the topic.

And why we dont have clothes where is my bag and sword?. Mize who couldnt asnwer that for has just come remain quiet. They are in a safe place, let me bring all to you, just lets all of us calm. The poor slug girl said as Ashley was getting ready to move and maybe try to hug Angie

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know Ary, but... well if it's going to be that tough to remove it then don't do so okay, just don't thrust any please. I need to speak with Ashley okay, and... could you get some of those webs out of my wings please, it's difficult to move them and I can cover us a bit with them," Angie told Ary quietly as Ashley came into the room with Tezzy, where she looked over at her.

"Ashley, that's Tezzy there next to you, and that's Mize over there. This is Ary here with me. They're alright Ashley, I promise. A little naughty at times, but they're good people. So just... put the weapon down and we can talk things over and stuff. Once you get to know them all they're really good people. Nyami is the one over there in the shadows, but she's busy using her magics to try and continue healing the land where we broke that seal earlier. We did it Ashley, the magic is flowing again, and I can regain my own without having to borrow yours and make you weak again like earlier," Angie told Ashley, smiling kindly at her as she tried to calm her down. "And speaking of which, Nyami I need to speak with you about something in private here shortly when you can, it was about that seal and what it did to me," she added to Nyami before waiting for Ashley's answer.

Angie saw that Ashley was coming over to hug her, where she would likely see her heavily pregnant body, but she didn't have much choice on the matter as she herself was pretty much trapped. If Ashley came on over, Angie would return her hug and kiss her on the lips, not taking any energy from her this time around obviously, and then when they broke their kiss she'd smile up at her. "I swear that these ladies are all good people Ashley, they won't hurt you or anything like that. And Nyami might even be able to help you out actually, with your curse and all," Angie told Ashley as she recovered there after their shared hug and kiss.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I will try my best, but really have eggs close to leave is not a great experience when you cant thrust more,,, just dont move too much as i try to get free. Ary said, Angie could only suppose than she was not loving this.

With the human getting very close to come there, Ary tried her best to remove as much webs as she could before she reach the room. And tried then to stay quiet, her ovopositor was turning more huge by just the idea to be found like this if Ashley turn behind Angie.

The girls wave to Ashley as were introduced to Ashley, except nyami who just said a weak hi, no doubt a wild scene will happen if the human see her now with her actual height, having her eyes at the size of almost half the door was really scary so she remain hidden with her eyes closed too.

Oh-of course Angie, im just glad than you are fine, i was so worried and... suddenly she noticed her lack of clothes in public with unknown persons than know Angie and had heard of her thanks to the angel. Kyaaa! stop looking all... except you Angie. Said blushing and ashamed the poor noble naked lady as she hugs Angie as hard as she could and trying to cover herself with her body. The girls take a moment to find it out what to do, Mize was completely clueless why they should turn away of her.

Very well... then i can share you my nun dress, i like to share and we had actualy do it with others things. Mize said playfully as she start to remove the first mantle of her disguise.

No Mize! she will get scared... Where is Heki? She run away, i supose... i was so proud hearing her... her voice was so cute...Tezzy said worried before the need to know every second of what happened come to her

Nah, is so warm here anyway, humans looks to pubish themselves wearing this. Ah yes...ehm well come here and i say you about her...

whisper... whisper... giggles...turning to Ashley... more wishpers and giggles and very long giggles followed by the words baby scales and so cute.

Angie was almost all red as close to the spider girl as she hug Angie, Ary tried to pass unnoticied, she was so aroused now than she was starting to make Angie receive some of arousal as her hole was stretched

To say the truth i could be unable to get out for a while until purify all, it would be better if Ary and the others take you to the main hall. Nyami said

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, it's alright Ashley, they've all seen me naked plenty, they don't mind. And please Mize if you wouldn't mind loaning her your dress for the time being until some more clothes can be gotten for her," Angie said to Ashley, and then Mize. "And Ashley, don't be scared of them okay, they aren't bad people even if they aren't human. Mize is... a succubus I think actually, but she's been nothing but kind to me since I met her," Angie then told Ashley, caressing her cheek to soothe her worries.

With that, Angie just sat back and listened to the others talk and exchange words, blushing heavily as she felt Ary's ovipositor twitch a couple of times, letting her know that she needed to not move around so much and that they needed to finish up soon, which meant that she needed to have Ashley go elsewhere for the time being. "Ashley, will you be brave for me please? I'd like for Tezzy or Mize here to show you around and stuff around the catacombs, and also to show you the way back to the surface just in case. if I recall correctly it's not too far down the main hall. But Tezzy will take good care of you okay, I trust her, as I trust the rest of the girls here. They won't harm you and they'll help to protect you as best they can. So you can trust them too sweetie. While you do that I'll get freshened up a bit okay, I'm a bit... well... stuck in these webs of Ary's," Angie told Ashley, seeing if she'd do as she asked and bravely explore the catacombs with Tezzy and or Mize. "If one of you two would be so kind as to show her around that is please," Angie then said to the two.

If Ashley did go on with them, Angie would look back to Ary once they were gone and kiss her on the cheek before wrapping an arm around her neck and kissing her on the lips. "Now Ary, finish filling me up okay, but... can you muffle me again some, just enough so that only you and Nyami can hear me," Angie would tell Ary if Ashley went on with one or both of the others.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ashley remain huging her lover as the few girls take theirs time talking between them or remain trying to pass unnoticied. But...but is so embarasing, Angie... you has been the only one... than has seen me... unclothed... its inappropriate doing it with strangers looking. The poor young lady has maybe lost her virginity and be used like a horny beast by her angel, but now calmed and out of lust she havent the same point of view about what is right than Angie have.

Dont be ashamed my little child, we were created naked and is complete natural, dont worry to show your cute body to us... over all that shine from it than bring joy to this room. Mize said in a nun style, maybe laughting at her inside and loving how good this is, she never expected someone even more prude than Angie when she first come, maybe Ashley would be even more entertainment to show the meaning of true love and teach some naughty skills for all to enjoy. Of course Angie, i almost end to untie this. She then remain with just a delicious nightie, maybe she have all planned to pass a night with someone.

Once with the soft dress on her hands, Ashley quickly put it on... it was so soft and delicate than she was even worse than naked, but at least her body was covered, she suppose. Angie know by self experience how good someone feel below that dress, the rub to her dick was so amazing when she was flying. Blushed and needing to get more to dress below, she only stop thinking on it when Angie asked her to be brave and look around.

The beatiful noble turn to her and shake softly as she look down. But i want to stay with you and protect you, i can help you to clean this mess. She said really wishing to stay, Angie could see her curves at all their expresion thanks to the pressed almost translucid dress, Ashley have her hands covering her sofisticated chest but her delightful rear shape could be seen and Angie wanted to so baddly press them. That naughty nun dress fit so well on her human lover. Maybe Ashley was having some ponders of Ary and she was more focused on Angie's needs to make her leave than to see all what was hidden for her... She then shaked her head and slighty frowning nod. I will just go for a short while, so dont worry if they try something i will know it and run to help you.

Angie know than Ashley was worried for her, her needs to protect her and love her blind her this time as she hug her and kiss her pasionately for a while, maybe to show their bond to the others and then leave with Tezzy... Mize dont wanted to go too, as well Heki was below her small nightie and she wanted to be more time with Angie.

Soon as there was safe, Angie asked to Ary to end what made the spider girl made a lewd grin as her arms huge the angel's pregnant belly. Mmm... finally. Let me use that web trick again... She said before a shadow jump toward them, it was Mize with her lustful eyes filled with needs to have her time with a heavily filled Angie, We must end soon isnt? Let me do all even better so you can release all that need, before beauty lady comes back. Mize said loving almost the possible Natorare.

Before could say something Mize muffed her with a needed lust kiss, long and alluring, making soon Angie's tongue dance too. The heart tail wrap around the Angel's dick and then turn into a hollow tendril than trapped her dick's point, inside the succubi's tail she could feel many different shapes of vagina in one, it was just hopeless to endure this amazing and even less when Ary decide to join the duel between both sisters, the long ovopositor softly spin and tried to touch the rights spots on her as start to continualy thrust and prepare her release, her webs then were tied at her own sexual organ so the Angel's breasts and pussy were connected again.

It feels good Angie? are you close to cum too? Ary wishper and the event couldnt wait more. Eggs getting at a small space, cum filling her and also going sucking to the other sister, all as the Angel get a potent climax never expected to be so will or fast, but this dont ended.

Almost in the nirvana, Angie was even more pleasured by both girls. Do you feel her? she also wants to drink from you, Angie. Wait, i want a last one too. Both sisters decided to stop fighting to show who was the best and started to share the long hard rod, licking the base and point... even the sides and Angie's pussy. It was like they wanted to get that last load to feed the seed newborns with it.

It was unclear how this ended, but Angie was awaken by a giant sexy finger, the huge arm almost couldnt fit at the door but Nyami manage to awake her. That was wild Angie, but now try to get up as i awake the others. Nyami lasts words were almost a joke. Angie was so heavy now and she was out of energy by all the babies draning her, she was almost an human but she have her wings and soft magic scent restoring by the nature and even Nyami who bring her a soft warm breeze of mana and the whole room.

Nyami would awake the tree girls resting on the floor... Well Mize was not there now so maybe she went to look for something or Nyami as ask her to leave. So it was now the two of them alone. Nyami and Angie could talk or wait for a more calm moment.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh Ashley, I promise you, you don't need to be so worried around these girls... well except maybe Ary here because she likes to tease a lot, but they won't hurt you, and they've seen me naked plenty," Angie told Ashley with a smile, kissing her lover on the cheek. "And thank you Ashley, I appreciate that you want to protect me... but here you don't need to worry about that, we're in a safe place. And they won't try anything sweetie, so don't worry so much okay, just relax around here and when you've finished exploring a bit, you can come back okay," she added to Ashley before her friend and lover left for the time being, giving her the chance to finish with Mize and Ary.

"Okay Mize, please finish me off real good alright, and Ary, please not too many more eggs, my poor belly will explode if you do," Angie said softly to Mize and Ary when Ashley was gone and before Ary put her gag back onto the young angel.

When both Mize and Ary both began pleasuring her together, Angie couldn't help but moan out lewdly, but thankfully Ary's gag suppressed her voice so that Ashley didn't hear her and come running, thinking something bad was happening to her. After the webs were retied again so that it caused increased pleasure to both her breasts and dick as Mize's tail opened up with a mouth or pussy like tip on the end of it that swallowed her cock, Angie nearly fainted as she looked into Mize's eyes and pulled her in for another kiss. When Ary asked if she were close to cumming again, Angie nodded her head furiously as they continued on, her meat throbbing and aching so much that she could barely even think straight anymore. After they stopped and went to licking and suckling on her cock and pussy, Angie did finally black out from the overload of pleasure, her eyes shutting as her mind shut down and her poor head flopped back uselessly against the webbing that was holding her up.

When she woke again, Angie found it was by Nyami sometime later. "O-Okay Nyami... thanks for waking me. D-Do you know how long it'll be before I give birth to the little ones here?" Angie replied as she yawned and raised up as best she could with her heavily pregnant form. "Also how is the restoration going Nyami? Oh yeah, and I was wanting to talk to you about what happened in those caves too," Angie went on to say, waiting for Nyami to let her know how the healing of the land was going before launching into the story of what all happened in the caves, not leaving out a single detail of any of it so that maybe Nyami could help her with finding out what the other entity was that she felt in her mind before when she was trapped in there.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Like two or three hours, if i remain giving you some energy until they give birth if that was not the case they would be for a day by how many are inside you. Nyami let Angie explain what she has seen at her little adventure with Ashley, meanwhile the giant snake woman used her inmense arm to place with caution her two sisters in a confortable and hidden place, so Ashley dotn see how they ended after have sex with Angie and hide any evident clue out of Angie's sluty pregnant belly.

I really dont know how much time will take me to purify all this, it could take a while... but the rivers close the forest will be restored soon. The two girls soon started to talk between them, Nyami could focus in many things as her body solve this automaticaly just for what Angie has heard placing her tail on the underground river. The angel take the word then and talked all what she remember on her purify cruzade.

Wow Angie, you really had a great adventure and if i werent so weak in that moment i would had tried to help you. I dont know what was inside your mind, we never face something like that as our... Mother could protect these lands without problems.

Hmm... what call my attention is that underground tree, there shouldnt be any of them, that one sound as one of the mystic trees on the forest, destroyed some days ago and then we couldnt find the seeds where our mother's power was placed on them to give life to these lands a long time ago before i was created or that town.

Also a huge quantity of energy was used for a porpose before all returned to receive the energy again, i havent sense out of mother all that power used in just an instant, nothing good could had happened. Angie, this havent ended really, but at least our land is protected now, not the same to the lands around us, maybe many towns are affected now but i dont have still too much of my powers to sense it

Suddenly someone was running around the tunnels. Angie! something is wrong in the sky, where are you? The noble lady shout as she run around alone, maybe lost.

Wait...! Uff, im a slug girl do you know? i cant... come back , please Miss Ashley. Tezzy said behind all that sound, Ashley soon would get where Angie is unless she hide or go away with Nyami to another room so they could talk or they could still have a pair of minutes to continue talking but then Ashley will see Angie's round body.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh wow, I didn't realize I was out for that long Nyami. And once I've recovered after this, I can help you too, I have a lot of purification techniques. I am an angel after all," Angie said as she lay there while Nyami moved Mize and Ary away from her to continue resting so Ashley didn't come in and see them in their positions they were in, after which she launched into telling Nyami what all had happened during their adventure.

"Oh don't worry too much about it Nyami, but if you don't mind once we've rested and all, and after I've given birth, I would like it if you could help me to go into my mind once again to try and find out what that other entity was if we can. And the tree was strange, I was able to speak with it... her I think it was. Perhaps it's one of those mystic trees you mentioned. And I guess that I'll have to venture to any other towns that were affected to break the seals on them too in order to bring the ley lines back into order so that all the magical energies flow properly," Angie told Nyami after she'd finished talking to the young angel.

Before she could speak more on the matter, Angie heard Ashley calling for her and looked to Nyami when she heard what Ashley was saying. "What does she mean Nyami? What's going on above?" Angie asked quietly, pulling her wings around herself to cover her huge breasts and her belly as best she could, but Ashley would be even more worried if she couldn't find her she knew so she stayed put and waved Nyami off if she offered to move her. "Ashley sweetie, I'm in here with Nyami. We were talking about the corruption that had been affecting the land. What's going on?" Angie called back to Ashley to guide her into the room with her and Nyami.