What's new

An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Innocent Quest - OOC Chat

Was a bit of both. Didn't realize it was a disney character. Was just combing Merloc with Warlock for Merlock. (Didn't realize it was Murloc)

But yeah. Just was saying, if Alice can't attack the Murloc Priest cause she's not close enough to exploit the Attacks of Opportunity. Then all those attacks are directed at the Blonde. (Also just realized I'm being an idiot because AoOs are handled differently then normal attacks. So all the attacks are directed at Anastacia)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, attack of opportunity uses your reaction yadda yadda you can whack the priest too while at it if you want it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Editted in her Attack of Opportunity onto the Priest. Did a bit of damage cause fairly sure that will hit.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Taya probably didn't either. Too bad cave is not a natural phenomenon.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow, we're doing quite a bit of damage, aren't we?

Also, i'm out of spells, so I can't heal anyone.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well, some of us are. My main damage device is non functional and I can only hide in woodsy situations.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This kind of damage certainly will make this more interesting, yes.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My first ever crit! Exciting!
Remember, your attack can crit there too, for double the damage dice rolled. Guess I'll handle it over a wildmagic surge and give you double the.. huh. you got the itchy clothes one -again- thats amusing. should have undressed earlier. :p

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well damn. I think I'm auto knocked out regardless of my roll since I already took that 13 damage before. Guess I shoulda just used flurry of blows again since dodge action does help against the AoE cold :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I'm sure the yuki-onna wont molest your ice-trapped form for whacking her hard earlier.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Glad I only too 5, though if I failed the save I woulda been out too.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does the current atmosphere allow me to use my mask of the wild feature?

Zilrax

Reputation score

I doubt it, or I woulda used it earlier. This isn't natural phenomenon anyhow. It's specifically caused by a monster. And she can probably see you in it anyways and you can't hide while being looked at.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Its an ex monster ability comparable to the sixth grade spell investure of ice. What you want is bad weather of natural origin.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good news everyone, for doing so well against Anastacia *cough* all them high rolls.. errr.. and dealing with the Kuo Toa, I let you all level up to Lvl 3, after this fight.

Now the Kuo-Toas poison may or may not have a lasting effect on your character, but lets uncle chance help determine this, while you are at it, everyone poisoned give me another constitution check -but- I let you determine if you are into lewd amphibian fishy stuff.. and apply a +4 bonus if you aren't.. or a -4 penalty if your character might be suscept.. suspsp.. sus.. suspect..
Might be into that kinda shit. Up to you.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Eh, in this case it's more woof and fesh don't mix sexily in my head rather than outright antipathy to fish. After all in one of the games I run elsewhere, one of the pcs seems to be laying all the sea folk. Merfolk, Locathah, Siyokoy, they definitely considered Sahuagin before they proved too evil even for them heh.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, in this case it's more woof and fesh don't mix sexily in my head rather than outright antipathy to fish. After all in one of the games I run elsewhere, one of the pcs seems to be laying all the sea folk. Merfolk, Locathah, Siyokoy, they definitely considered Sahuagin before they proved too evil even for them heh.
I don't even know what half of those are so you know he/she's goin' hard :p

oh ok, another kinda kuo-toa and the black lagoon as a race.

See I'm the kinda DM that'd now consider making one villain a honest working but dedicated sushi-cook.

Zilrax

Reputation score

In Pathfinder, there are no Kuo-Tua so they were replaced by the Boggards.

Locathah have been around awhile as a neutral party of fish folks.

In Pathfinder Siyokoy are either friendly tropical eel abberations or not so friendly fatalistic deep sea eel people, both who love exploring sunken ships.

I doubt I gotta explain Merfolk, and on the off chance I gotta explain Sahuagin, vicious pirahna like fishfolk who can talk to sharks and are merciless cruel killers who want to eat everyone and only the fact everyone else is organized to fend them off alone has let them socialize enough to form warbands. Also incredibly prone to mutations, there's giant Sahuagin, shark mermaid Sahuagin, Sahuagin who look identical to aquatic elves, four armed sahuagin, etc.

Though that pc is kinda nailing everything. Wants to form a harem kingdom of goodly warriors that will cleanse the seas. Also is a dragon. Tends to get into fights that are a bit over their head though but barely squeek through. Hopefully learned the lesson this time and will bring some of her stronger haremknights with her next time.

But uh, evidently won't matter as much since even with +6 I got 10 so.. :p