What's new

VN/TEXT [Alicesoft] Rance VI and 5d

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rance VI and 5d coming out in English in 4 days!

Id love to play 5 then 6, I only ever played 7 since the gameplay in the others didnt really appeal to me, but I get a "couldnt save files" error upon starting 5, any hints on what might cause that?
The game tries to write a file in a folder that might be missing. Try making a new folder called "save" inside game's main folder if you don't have it yet.

Last edited:

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can only really do it post game, it's a follow up to the regular ending. You probably missed Rizna's clear because you need to have a bunch of anal sex with her (repeat that event a few times) which prompts a bunch of other events eventually giving her the Hanny magic immunity.
Beat the game including post and Rizna FR cap is 25, I got her S weapon and got the extra event earlier from doing multiple anal so I have no idea how I missed the Hanny king event (guessing that one raises her FR to 30). Do you remember if this a postgame event and before/after kagekatsu event for S weapon? Does anyone even have a save that triggers the Hanny king event I just want to read the story.

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noob question but i can't find the 4th loan machine and above the stairs there is a guy that asks for a pass. Can anyone direct me to the 4th machine or how to get the pass? Thanks!

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noob question but i can't find the 4th loan machine and above the stairs there is a guy that asks for a pass. Can anyone direct me to the 4th machine or how to get the pass? Thanks!
You can't get a pass at all, the level is not that big so just keep looking, you should be able to clear 99% of the map at this point already and there's little reason not to.

Beat the game including post and Rizna FR cap is 25, I got her S weapon and got the extra event earlier from doing multiple anal so I have no idea how I missed the Hanny king event (guessing that one raises her FR to 30). Do you remember if this a postgame event and before/after kagekatsu event for S weapon? Does anyone even have a save that triggers the Hanny king event I just want to read the story.
Not really sure what you're missing but you can't get locked out of her character clear so you should still be able to do it. Did you see the hot springs event in Hanny village? You might need to have Tamanegi in your team to get an event where Rizna overhears Rance talking to him about curing her urges if you haven't already.

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not really sure what you're missing but you can't get locked out of her character clear so you should still be able to do it. Did you see the hot springs event in Hanny village? You might need to have Tamanegi in your team to get an event where Rizna overhears Rance talking to him about curing her urges if you haven't already.
I saw both of those events earlier and kept an eye out for new events every progress so I'm not sure how I missed it. I'm at the postgame and the two rizna events are the "(H) Have an intense passionate sexy night!) and "FR Rizna and Gandhi having tea". Do you know the name of the event that triggers the Hanny king? When I go to the Hanny castle its just a ridiculously hard Hanny king fight waiting for me.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know it's a separate event from those two, and I know you need max FR, Rizna's S rank weapon, the scene where Rizna accepts her horny body etc. It *should* be the special character clearing event that you get at 30 FR.

So the trouble here is finding out which max-fr increasing event you've missed, and I'm guessing it's finishing her graduation exam at the 3rd testing site, for which you need to find a key item in the dungeon and bring it to the end.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You also need the weapon lvl A. I know I had trouble with some events because I kept the B weapons (because they were upgraded with huge stones) and the A weapons were actually a downgrade (because I hadn't upgrade stones). So check again if you have the rank A weapons. They are required for severals S weapon event (exception of chaos, and maybe the ones in the museum).

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know it's a separate event from those two, and I know you need max FR, Rizna's S rank weapon, the scene where Rizna accepts her horny body etc. It *should* be the special character clearing event that you get at 30 FR.

So the trouble here is finding out which max-fr increasing event you've missed, and I'm guessing it's finishing her graduation exam at the 3rd testing site, for which you need to find a key item in the dungeon and bring it to the end.
OHH YOU'RE RIGHT THAT WAS IT!! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, I couldn't have played Daibanchou without the cheat engine table which allowed to remove the loyalty chore. And then, it was much much much better.
Where did you get that from actually ? Because all of my attempt to use CE on Big Bang Age have been utter failure so far and I haven't found any help from the CE Forum either.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't remember where I got it, but I uploaded it again:
mega.nz/#!W5J0yDpT!euHxlL_wkDbg7hsL0j2BMou0WFI7MNV5VxMpIc6hRns
Here you go.

Edit: Found where I got it:

I used it only for editing the relationship (and thus, removing the loyalty decrease), so I don't know how the rest is working.

Last edited:

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember where I got it, but I uploaded it again:
mega.nz/#!W5J0yDpT!euHxlL_wkDbg7hsL0j2BMou0WFI7MNV5VxMpIc6hRns
Here you go.

Edit: Found where I got it:

I used it only for editing the relationship (and thus, removing the loyalty decrease), so I don't know how the rest is working.
Thank you SO much. This is going to make completing that fucking CGs gallery soooooo much easier.

No idea why I didn't found the thread when I ran a search tough, even tough I typed "Big Bang Age". Forum search engines are weird.

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save rougly 50% through the game. I saved at a terrible spot where rance has to solo the insect ppl and I cant pass.

Kuroakiking19

Reputation score

the game tells you when you select the calculator cube. Something like " you dreamt of 41" when you select the cube for Sills quest.
And once you know that its adding up those numbers in the corner to see which fields you are supposed to activate/ dont activate
i got answers i used my tablet calculator complete sill s weapon:D

Oober

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save rougly 50% through the game. I saved at a terrible spot where rance has to solo the insect ppl and I cant pass.
I'm not sure where you are speaking of, can't you just Bonsai back to spawn and retry? See if this save file is close enough. (Uh yeah I cheated and gave myself bunch of red tickets so I don't have to grind for orbs and can just get them at Italia shop)

Attachments

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda wonder, who's the ten girls fated for Rance?

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, in one game (the 3rd one iirc) it was said that unlike normal human (considering Rance's quite abnormal himself, having no level cap and able to wield Chaos without going mad), instead of the normal 'one man-one woman connected by red thread of fate on their pinkie fingers', he has ten girls fated for him, one for each of his fingers.

So far, the one confirmed are : Sill, Kanami, Shizuka, Sen, Tillday, Sheila, and Milacle. I wonder who's the other 3. I do hope it included Rizna, she already suffered a lot and need a hug the most.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda wonder, who's the ten girls fated for Rance?

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, in one game (the 3rd one iirc) it was said that unlike normal human (considering Rance's quite abnormal himself, having no level cap and able to wield Chaos without going mad), instead of the normal 'one man-one woman connected by red thread of fate on their pinkie fingers', he has ten girls fated for him, one for each of his fingers.

So far, the one confirmed are : Sill, Kanami, Shizuka, Sen, Tillday, Sheila, and Milacle. I wonder who's the other 3. I do hope it included Rizna, she already suffered a lot and need a hug the most.
Spoilers ahead
Rance has more than 10, he also has the red string of fate attached to his toes, this is revealed in Rance IX

Rizna is unlikely, it's not really certain if age is a factor but all the others are younger than him. If anyone would be a contender on the basis of suffering Feliss is up there (considering the fact that she is a devil is only due to the fact that she suffered a lot during her life as a Kalar)

levoonisarat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure where you are speaking of, can't you just Bonsai back to spawn and retry? See if this save file is close enough. (Uh yeah I cheated and gave myself bunch of red tickets so I don't have to grind for orbs and can just get them at Italia shop)
Thanks for the save.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spoilers ahead
Rance has more than 10, he also has the red string of fate attached to his toes, this is revealed in Rance IX

Rizna is unlikely, it's not really certain if age is a factor but all the others are younger than him. If anyone would be a contender on the basis of suffering Feliss is up there (considering the fact that she is a devil is only due to the fact that she suffered a lot during her life as a Kalar)
Oh yeah, I've heard about that toes of him...

Well, as long as it gave other heroines more chance, I don't see why not. Of course I wouldn't forget about Feliss, you're right about her being one of the more tragic heroine.

Also, I thought that if discounting the year she spent unaging in Genbu Castle, Rizna's more or less still younger than Rance?

Additionally, I hope the likes of Maria and Uruza can be included. Oh, and don't forget the grils who've confirmed has (and will) bore Rance a child, like Pastel, Isoroku and Mouri Teru.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure Maria was confirmed not to be a fated girl (Rance doesn't care anyway, and told her not to either)

Also Rance has impregnated quite a few women since Sill has been frozen
Including Lia, Magic and Senhime

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Rance 6 100% cg save anyone?