Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

I love you game keep it up :)

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two things:

1) why you use name "Nihon" instead Japan? Only japanese use name Nihon or Nippon to their country, english users call Japan.

2) No choice in participation Garcia game. Player should have choice here.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two things:

1) why you use name "Nihon" instead Japan? Only japanese use name Nihon or Nippon to their country, english users call Japan.

2) No choice in participation Garcia game. Player should have choice here.

1) Because we want to stay away from real places, people, brands, etc. etc.

2) Was only forced on this patch, there was no alternative written.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2) Was only forced on this patch, there was no alternative written.
Yeah, i was wondering about that too;
How Melvin's route pretty much cut off and went straight into Garcia's route. That explains it. Sort of...

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have any plans for a continuation of melvins line if you don't tell anyone about it?
It would be cool if he started getting her to wear worse and worse outfits and doing worse stuff to her.
I'm not sure what it was but just below his office it almost looks like a secret hallway or something. It would be cool if he had some sort of sex dungeon or secret room where after a while he would tie Ayame up or something, maybe even "rent her out" from that room or something. Like stick her in stocks and Melvin sells "sessions" with her. Or a secret glory hole scene.

Just some ideas.
Love this game.
If became a pateron is now, is there any other scenes or dlcs that I could get my hands on?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What code? The Konami code?
lol i mean the code to pass the lasers xD

Also to the guy who posted before, if melvin hass a secret basement i almost expect it to be full of dead bodies, chained women, drugs, illegal weapons, or other phychopatic things, or maybe i have just watched to much Criminal Minds, still given some of the things he said in the latest Demo plus the comments from the makers i do think he may be involved with nasty things, drugs, weapons maybe information? maybe even people traficking and prostitution, depends on how bad and serious they want to make him.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Based on the position of that room I would say it's more likely a room hidden behind the restroom. Maybe a gloryhole or two way mirror or something.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol i mean the code to pass the lasers xD

Also to the guy who posted before, if melvin hass a secret basement i almost expect it to be full of dead bodies, chained women, drugs, illegal weapons, or other phychopatic things, or maybe i have just watched to much Criminal Minds, still given some of the things he said in the latest Demo plus the comments from the makers i do think he may be involved with nasty things, drugs, weapons maybe information? maybe even people traficking and prostitution, depends on how bad and serious they want to make him.
Meanwhile in my little non adult mind I am imagining the following. Unconcerned about hidden rooms.

Ayame goes to work at the Bar, the promise of double wages far to tasty to pass up even if it means putting up with a little groping. Getting her apron on sporting the same skirt as always she heads out to take orders, apart from a few spanks as she collects orders things are quite calm.

Grabbing a tray she piles food and drink orders onto it and sets off to the first table. When she arrives she turns to place the first order of two patrons, the other located behind her gets up unable to resist that sweet ass. Grabbing onto the bottom of her skirt he lifts it up, excitement getting the better of him he uses too much force. Ayame feeling his touch pulls her hips in, a poor attempt to stop the man as this causes him to latch onto her panties at the same time hauling them up with her skirt embedding the white cloth between her supple cheeks.

With her hands full, the tables all occupied and no where to set her tray she is forced to walk around with her newly acquired wedgie. Unfortunately for her this excites the patrons more. Slaps rain across her cheeks as she goes around serving the tables. Numbness and pain assault her senses as she unloads the orders. However towards the end she notices another sensation. Unconsciously she beings to stick her ass out more when bending over to put food and drink on a table making it that much easier to smack her red ass.

Having finished unloading all the orders the player could then chose to fix the wedgie and skirt or leave it be and allow the player to accept more slaps from everyone.

These are just a few of my favorite things. Back on topic though, how goes version .75? ^^

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Meanwhile in my little non adult mind I am imagining the following. Unconcerned about hidden rooms.

Ayame goes to work at the Bar, the promise of double wages far to tasty to pass up even if it means putting up with a little groping. Getting her apron on sporting the same skirt as always she heads out to take orders, apart from a few spanks as she collects orders things are quite calm.

Grabbing a tray she piles food and drink orders onto it and sets off to the first table. When she arrives she turns to place the first order of two patrons, the other located behind her gets up unable to resist that sweet ass. Grabbing onto the bottom of her skirt he lifts it up, excitement getting the better of him he uses too much force. Ayame feeling his touch pulls her hips in, a poor attempt to stop the man as this causes him to latch onto her panties at the same time hauling them up with her skirt embedding the white cloth between her supple cheeks.

With her hands full, the tables all occupied and no where to set her tray she is forced to walk around with her newly acquired wedgie. Unfortunately for her this excites the patrons more. Slaps rain across her cheeks as she goes around serving the tables. Numbness and pain assault her senses as she unloads the orders. However towards the end she notices another sensation. Unconsciously she beings to stick her ass out more when bending over to put food and drink on a table making it that much easier to smack her red ass.

Having finished unloading all the orders the player could then chose to fix the wedgie and skirt or leave it be and allow the player to accept more slaps from everyone.

These are just a few of my favorite things. Back on topic though, how goes version .75? ^^
I love shit like this. Groping is the best.
Add this :p

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heh, that was nice, at the very least i hope there is an scene with her ass and panties like that, also i think something like that would happen not in the first day of gropping (after she accepts the raise) but in the second or third.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have any plans for a continuation of melvins line if you don't tell anyone about it?
It would be cool if he started getting her to wear worse and worse outfits and doing worse stuff to her.
I'm not sure what it was but just below his office it almost looks like a secret hallway or something. It would be cool if he had some sort of sex dungeon or secret room where after a while he would tie Ayame up or something, maybe even "rent her out" from that room or something. Like stick her in stocks and Melvin sells "sessions" with her. Or a secret glory hole scene.

Just some ideas.
Love this game.
If became a pateron is now, is there any other scenes or dlcs that I could get my hands on?
ABSOLUTELY, Melvin's route is nowhere near the end, well, unless you follow Clarke's route :rolleyes:

You can actually access the secret room, you can walk through the wall.

lol i mean the code to pass the lasers
It's a patreon code, but I'm pretty sure it's been leaked.

Based on the position of that room I would say it's more likely a room hidden behind the restroom. Maybe a gloryhole or two way mirror or something.
You can actually access the secret room, you can walk through the wall.

We actually had a scenario similar to that planned out.

0.75 is going well, Muku already finished 3 out of 4 of the CG that is coming out with it, then I just need to apply some special effects to the CG (will make sense later on) and presto manifesto.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We actually had a scenario similar to that planned out.

0.75 is going well, Muku already finished 3 out of 4 of the CG that is coming out with it, then I just need to apply some special effects to the CG (will make sense later on) and presto manifesto.
Your use of past tense "Had" makes me mildly sad, unless you still intend to include such a scene and just a slip of the fingers. In which case I am ecstatic.

Also glad to hear things are coming along for .75 keep up the great work ^^

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have scene differences through corruption been implemented yet? Or is it still the basic scenes?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Have scene differences through corruption been implemented yet? Or is it still the basic scenes?
Stll basic, although i saw an image where they already had a ntr version of some scene in the images (go search the previous comments), i can't wait to see some scenes but with a corrupted ayane, there are some like gropping or sex behind the counter where if she is fully compliant they can do nicely.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just saw an update on their site for 0.75, this one will also be public right:confused:?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just saw an update on their site for 0.75, this one will also be public right:confused:?
Not the release yet xD

It was just saying it's about to come out and talk about some other business. Yes, it will be public.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not the release yet xD

It was just saying it's about to come out and talk about some other business. Yes, it will be public.
Good to know, mind telling wich are the routes with new scenes, dialogues or the ones with changed scenes?

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question.

Is it possible to finish a complete playthrough in either the current demo
To download just click here
or the forthcoming update?
___

...Might as well try the game myself, I suppose.

So, I decided to have Ayame take a new job at the 7/11 instead of giving Melvin any more opportunities to...compromise her (Ralph should be fine on his own). I am definitely more interested in how Sato and Fujiko will turn out. Since this is an NTR title, we can safely assume neither have truly changed for the better.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Question.

Is it possible to finish a complete playthrough in either the current demo

or the forthcoming update?
No, we're advancing all the routes at the same time, we didn't just focus on a single one.