What's new

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

does anyone know what the story behind Hermione Trainer is? I saw the trailer on youtube but all I got out of it is a teachers room with genie (human disguise) in it and the school's points for the school groups and something about summoning Hermione or Snape. anyone have an idea about that or did I just sum up the full of it
Akabur hasn't released much on the Story. He really likes to keep things under wraps. His favorite thing to do is surprise his fans so if whatever the story is going to be like, we won't know until we actually play it. :p

I've looked in every corner of this thread and others trying to find a link to magic shop, but I have been so far unsuccessful.
Let me track down my Copy and upload it to Zippyshare or something. I should do that with Princess Trainer as well

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, here' my copy of Magic Shop

If you want princess trainer a free download link of it is on his Patreon, unless he's changed it or something.
Enjoy

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, here' my copy of Magic Shop

If you want princess trainer a free download link of it is on his Patreon, unless he's changed it or something.
Enjoy
You may have to Join Patreon but I do not know :p

Either way I am Uploading Princess Trainer and Magic Shop. Two Downloads of Magic is a good thing in case one disappears.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You may have to Join Patreon but I do not know :p

Either way I am Uploading Princess Trainer and Magic Shop. Two Downloads of Magic is a good thing in case one disappears.
maybe. I don't know. all of his stuff his hidden behind that stupid hentai united website. used to be you could check out his shit on his website, now all his links and shit lead to the hu website, which kind of sucks. because he's got a really good art style.

yeah I couldn't find the link for Princess trainer on his Patreon either. which is kind of weird, cause I remember it being there, and I'm not signed up for patreon.

Either way, I think Hermione Trainer is going to be good. and can't wait for him to finish it.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

maybe. I don't know. all of his stuff his hidden behind that stupid hentai united website. used to be you could check out his shit on his website, now all his links and shit lead to the hu website, which kind of sucks. because he's got a really good art style.

yeah I couldn't find the link for Princess trainer on his Patreon either. which is kind of weird, cause I remember it being there, and I'm not signed up for patreon.

Either way, I think Hermione Trainer is going to be good. and can't wait for him to finish it.
Knowing Akabur like I do, I think we will be getting it for October. I think I would make a fantastic Halloween game. :D

Also my Upload is almost done. Both Princess Trainer and Magic Shop

I will upload it as soon as it is done :)

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you can excuse the Double Post

Here is:

Princess Trainer

Magic Shop

Enjoy :)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here is:

Princess Trainer

Magic Shop

Magic Shop 1.1? 1.2 is the newest AFAIK and it has a bunch of added content, not sure but I think Lara Croft thing was added in 1.1 -> 1.2.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is:

Princess Trainer

Magic Shop

Down already, Try MEGA, if not we have a snitch.

Mecer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Down already, Try MEGA, if not we have a snitch.
Mediafire is blocking any links referred directly from ulmf. Copy the link and paste it on the address bar and it should work.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mediafire is blocking any links referred directly from ulmf. Copy the link and paste it on the address bar and it should work.
tried that but still the same result xD

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Try it again. I forgot to Authorize the Downloads.

Could just be that the files are on my account and I can Download them, but it could work now.

Edit: Just tried Downloading the Files from another Computer and they are working just fine.

I would say to follow Mecer's advice and right click on the Links and Copy the Link Address, then paste them into your Browser.

Last edited:

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo for feeding my collection, if someone could add this to the first post to save people from having to delve into the depths of this thread in the future, I'm sure everyone would be happy. Haseo's link that is.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks Haseo for feeding my collection, if someone could add this to the first post to save people from having to delve into the depths of this thread in the future, I'm sure everyone would be happy. Haseo's link that is.
No Problem :)

Hopefully I can get my hands on a Download for Hermione Trainer when it comes out. Either that or someone here can share it for the rest of us :p

By the way, Akabur has started his Beta Testing and has already gotten back a lot of input. Looks like we may just see a October Release Date :D

chaos1123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a completely unrelated topic, I just realized I've been browsing the forums here for almost 4 years now and I am now employed for the first time in that time period. Holy shit, I can start contributing with games and links and stuff YAY!

wojmmirg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I honestly doubt you will have to upload a link yourself haseo, since 4chan will probably release it as soon as it goes live, just like with the princess trainer/magicshop games. But more than one place to get it couldn't hurt i guess.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I honestly doubt you will have to upload a link yourself haseo, since 4chan will probably release it as soon as it goes live, just like with the princess trainer/magicshop games. But more than one place to get it couldn't hurt i guess.
That is true. But I think us Patreons will get it first before he Uploads it to the Web. Hopefully that is the case :rolleyes:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That is true. But I think us Patreons will get it first before he Uploads it to the Web. Hopefully that is the case :rolleyes:
He's in a hard spot because the instant he releases it anywhere it will be uploaded to 50 sites outside his control that don't link back to him unless he makes it available to all.

Also his most recent Youtube video was kind of a bummer. He's going blind from working too many hours on this.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's in a hard spot because the instant he releases it anywhere it will be uploaded to 50 sites outside his control that don't link back to him unless he makes it available to all.
Anyone who releases a game is in the same spot. Even more so if it is an hrpg game it seems. In the end, people will just have to decide if they want Akabur to continue producing games. Judging from his patreon account, people are willing to do that.

I'll support him, because I think he is producing great games. I hope many others will continue do the same. I would love to see more English games. Then again, I am just a perverted bastard.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also his most recent Youtube video was kind of a bummer. He's going blind from working too many hours on this.
That sucks :( I haven't watch his Videos in awhile.

Anyone who releases a game is in the same spot. Even more so if it is an hrpg game it seems. In the end, people will just have to decide if they want Akabur to continue producing games. Judging from his patreon account, people are willing to do that.

I'll support him, because I think he is producing great games. I hope many others will continue do the same. I would love to see more English games. Then again, I am just a perverted bastard.
I Love Akabur, he works hard for his Artwork and he seems friendly, so of course I will support him.

At this Point were all Perverted Bastards :cool: