OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Is he moving to Canada?
This was his dream from the beginning. One of his milestone goals at patreon:

"Vanarts" 2D animation program is something that I've been obsessed with for 8+ years now, I think. I will need to keep this goal going for at least three years to gather the necessary sum.
I dont think there will be much news in the next few months (In this thread and the trainer thread). He will be moving, the guys from 4chan (Korra/Zelda/Harlequin Trainer) will work on their stuff and Dahr and Xhilio will work on Iris Quest. Should take a few months.

Btw.: I added Butler Bitch to the first post. Not really a game, but maybe you are interested in it. The "game" is a little older.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, he did it to avoid spoilers.
Naked-pregnant-Lola in there or bukkake'd Jasmine drooling all over the place or NM, the girl (?) seems to have some sort of heavy ankle ring with studs, probably Iris showing off her tits in the dice hall, although there seems to be Balsam/Maslab from behind in the foreground ............

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Naked-pregnant-Lola in there or bukkake'd Jasmine drooling all over the place or NM, the girl (?) seems to have some sort of heavy ankle ring with studs, probably Iris showing off her tits in the dice hall, although there seems to be Balsam/Maslab from behind in the foreground ............
My tip would be Iris, who wants to show her dad, that she is genies bitch. If I remeber correctly, she always wanted to do this.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was his dream from the beginning. One of his milestone goals at patreon:

I dont think there will be much news in the next few months (In this thread and the trainer thread). He will be moving, the guys from 4chan (Korra/Zelda/Harlequin Trainer) will work on their stuff and Dahr and Xhilio will work on Iris Quest. Should take a few months.

Btw.: I added Butler Bitch to the first post. Not really a game, but maybe you are interested in it. The "game" is a little older.
Damn, guess that means PT Gold won't be coming out until around July at the earliest. Oh well, here's hoping one of the 4chan knock-offs comes out before then to fill the time.

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can I learn more about these 4chan knock offs? Seems interesting, but I get easily lost on 4chan.

OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where can I learn more about these 4chan knock offs? Seems interesting, but I get easily lost on 4chan.
öhm 4chan?

I created a thread about these games:
This one.

But there is not much going on there right now. I update the trainer thread and this thread quite often (Everytime they publish some news.)

Damn, guess that means PT Gold won't be coming out until around July at the earliest. Oh well, here's hoping one of the 4chan knock-offs comes out before then to fill the time.
Don't think so. Release date for Korra trainer is dec 2015 and these are 4 guys. Zelda and Harlequin trainers are made by one guy, so should take even longer.

Last edited:
OP
T

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just got this message:
Dr. Chandra said:
Hi. I'm JJ on the 4Chan board. I'm still working (in between work and regular life) on the tutor mod, which is just some dialog, a modified chit-chat with Snape and a few new graphics for that section. The dialog portion is done and coded and I believe I have all of the graphics assets done but I'm still working on the code mod for the chibi animation I made. I know chibis seem to be universally hated but I want my edit to fit the game as seamlessly as possible.

As to my background, I have modest drawing ability and Photoshop skills and some programming background so hopefully this won't be too long before a release.

I have other dialog and some situational ideas that I've written up that I may pursue once I get the game/programming mechanics sorted out, mostly relating to SPEW and some additional classes Hermione is convinced to take. Most of the Python-ish code in Ren'Py is straightforward as I've worked in Python before. The graphics and UI are foreign to me so that's where I've had the most difficulty but I think I've got most of it figured out. I don't plan on making any major changes to the game operation since that's beyond my ability to commit time to.

I don't have mod permission to post on this board yet but will be glad to do so when that's granted and answer any questions or address any problems that people may report here once I get my release together.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So basicly, Akabur went kaput and everyone and his mom is doing a new mod/game/trolling on his work ? /sarcasm

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So basicly, Akabur went kaput and everyone and his mom is doing a new mod/game/trolling on his work ? /sarcasm
More like 4chan hates everything and think they can do better. Then they get bored/distracted and never release anything. Slablands vs. CoC comes to mind.

Akabur is working on Princess Trainer: Gold, and has been releasing info and screenshots from it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You don't have to remind me of that GODAWFUL naked Lily sketch for the title screen please, my eyes still bleed alot from that :(

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i finished the game and did all quests but i have two problems

1- Lola didn't come to the empty room
2- the third request in personal requests didn't get unlocked

where is the problem ??

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i finished the game and did all quests but i have two problems

1- Lola didn't come to the empty room
2- the third request in personal requests didn't get unlocked

where is the problem ??

1- Lola goes in the room if you spend a few (5+) nights staying home after she tries her whore dress and yells out at her mom. Just hit Genie's face in the day and go to sleep at night, she'll eventually come knocking at the door (you got to go answer, otherwise she goes away and "probably" won't come back)

2- Get Lola in and she'll unlock a new costume for Jasmine in her room and the last personnal request.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double-posting to drop this :

Entirely not game-related but I know some of you will buy this and imagine stuff ... (hint : NSFW thoughts)

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Double-posting to drop this :

Entirely not game-related but I know some of you will buy this and imagine stuff ... (hint : NSFW thoughts)
Give me your E-mail address and password to that site so I can view your link.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, try this then