What's new

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

For everyone trying to get the harem ending in the waifu book, I only got it after unlocking the other 3 endings, selecting only one option through the 20 chapters and then re-reading with other option. After that, selecting each option in order gives the harem ending, but trying to go for the harem without other ending(s) (didnt try with only one ending) goes for the solo ending. Like all the final things in the game, is grindy and time consuming just to fuck with you. Seriously, 1500 gold for the ending with all the training complete and can only earn 200 each week max without lucking in the cabinet...

Is the mini-skirt obtainable? If so how? Or is it a patron only code or something?
The coupon is given after completing the harem ending in the waifu book.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i tried that. chapter 1 is a and the last chapter 20 should be b right ? it doesnt work. still ending 1, study abroad...
i dont get it....
The condition for getting the Harem Ending to the Waifu book is literally, "ending for all three girls individually achieved, and all three girls 'dated' at least twice this time around?" You have to read the stupid book four times, the first three to get Victoria, Leena, and Shea by themselves, and then a final time for the harem ending, before you'll finally get the voucher.

After that you can trade the voucher for the item and wait several days for it to show up. Then you have her put it on and...nothing much happens. She complains a little bit, which might differ some depending on her level of training, and the length of her skirt changes in the one or two sort of cutaways that are already available, but that's it.

Here are the girls you get each day, if you need the information:

1. Chapter 1: Victoria (school), Shea (home)
  2. Chapter 2: Shea
  3. Chapter 3:
  4. Chapter 4: Victoria, Leena (Library)
  5. Chapter 5:
  6. Chapter 6: Victoria, Shea, Leena
  7. Chapter 7: Victoria, Leena
  8. Chapter 8: Leena
  9. Chapter 9: Shea
  10. Chapter 10: Victoria, Shea, Leena
  11. Chapter 11:
  12. Chapter 12: Shea, Leena
  13. Chapter 13: Victoria, Leena
  14. Chapter 14: Shea
  15. Chapter 15: Victoria, Shea
  16. Chapter 16: Victoria, Leena
  17. Chapter 17: Shea
  18. Chapter 18: Victoria, Leena
  19. Chapter 19:
  20. Chapter 20: Victoria, Shea, Leena
Edit: Forgot to mention, the girls are always in the place noted. So if you're trying to get Leena, just always go to the library and so on.

Last edited:

Dono1973

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you even get Hermione to even start asking about favours I'm 74 days in and all I can do is offer gifts and chit chat.

listen

Reputation score

I can't start the game. Can somebody help?

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

1.01 version keeps getting stuck at 99%, saying there's a decryption error. Anyone else having the same problem? I rarely have issues with Mega.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you even get Hermione to even start asking about favours I'm 74 days in and all I can do is offer gifts and chit chat.
IIRC, the beginning is mostly grinding up your capacity to do paperwork, and drinking with Snape until the two of you hatch a plan to break her. It takes quite a while for any actual training of Hermione to begin.

Dono1973

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, the beginning is mostly grinding up your capacity to do paperwork, and drinking with Snape until the two of you hatch a plan to break her. It takes quite a while for any actual training of Hermione to begin.
Thing of it is they already came up with the plan to break her. I offered to tutor her twice, nothing happened I don't even get offered the option to tutor her after that, and Snape has asked me how the plan is fairing and am'I sure I can break her but still nothing bout favours with her.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OK, this is kind of stupid by the look of it. Spoilered, but I don't know why anybody would view this as an actual spoiler...

I never offered to tutor her because I wasn't earning money or finding presents at a good pace, and I didn't want to wait for her to not be pissed off, since it seems to decrease, but also randomly increase at times. I think you can skip that.

Looking at the code, you have to get to the point where you can offer her tutoring. After two days without an event, you need to use the chitchat option with Snape. I'd just keep chit-chatting as the definition of "event" is a little nebulous. Snape will begin the chat with "So...I hear miss Granger is taking private lessons from you now?"

After that happens, in another 7 days Hermione will appear in your office to discuss favors.

Crammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have problem with mega (decryption at 99%, tried few browsers ;x). Any tips for that? or can someone upload this somewhere else?

Dono1973

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have problem with mega (decryption at 99%, tried few browsers ;x). Any tips for that? or can someone upload this somewhere else?
When it gets stuck at 99% try pasing the download and then starting it right back up. Same thing happened to me and it seemed to solve the problem.

andreibvb6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can u get the first ending i only got the second ending

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Solo ending ? Don't max her out in public favors. Get all the hearts and barely do publics, pay the dress and go to the ball.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is pretty fucking great despite the slim amount of CGs, just finished.

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you go beyond the "not upset" status with the gift and is there another status than "not upset" and "upset"?

t_jay17

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am a little stuck I bought the 2 part book and read part one then it dissapeared and when I try to read part 2 it says I need to read part 1 first but when I try to buy it, it says that I already own it.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All boring part skipped, miniskirt is unlocked(just grab the thing at store when it will be available), lots of money and shit like that.
mega.co.nz/#!uV8mGLyB!xvDmKko3nAmVKTBIae676hW-f9ozu4OFfZQ8mSRN6Bo

Last edited:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, I feel bad for Akabur, I counted at least 100 people who said they had pulled their funding from his patreon. Just this morning he was at 880 Patrons at $7732/mo. and now only half a day later he's already down to 883 patrons at $7778/mo.

If this keeps up I don't know how he'll ever keep going.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, I feel bad for Akabur, I counted at least 100 people who said they had pulled their funding from his patreon. Just this morning he was at 880 Patrons at $7732/mo. and now only half a day later he's already down to 883 patrons at $7778/mo.

If this keeps up I don't know how he'll ever keep going.
Yes people are showing their anger by becoming new patreons, totally legit :p

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Princess Trainer, I cannot get the last quest to unlock. Is there something I am missing? "The Favorite Customer"

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you go beyond the "not upset" status with the gift and is there another status than "not upset" and "upset"?
Nope, not upset is the highest. Below that is slightly upset, upset and mad. I wasted a ton of stuff trying to get it above not upset, would've been nice if the game would just tell you her status is at the cap.