What's new

xdr22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

"Feel free to share it with your friends and whatnot [...] You guys made it happen"

...Wow, Akabur just won the title of the coolest guy in the world. Let's make his resistence movement happen ! Liberty Equality Fapality !1 All behind the banner of Punk-rock hooded man !

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just a hint if anybody else is confused how to progress:

It's pretty heavily hinted in game, but the fiction books give you more ideas of what to do with Hermione.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So huh, what exactly happend? Did the leak made him flip a table? Did patreon fuck him up and delete his updates or did he do it himself?

I mean, I'll take the download link, but i'm a little confuzled.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's going berserk on the haters

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the "School Miniskirt" ? I just finished the game on ending 2 and trying to get ending 1.

Also that part about friendship between Snape and Genie is just awesome.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the "School Miniskirt" ? I just finished the game on ending 2 and trying to get ending 1.

Also that part about friendship between Snape and Genie is just awesome.
That Waifu book you need to have the harem ending in it after you complete reading it, after that a voucher should drop out the book.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This would release smack dab in the middle of exam week. Oh well, I can afford to take a hit on tomorrow's exam :rolleyes:

This game, you guys. I'm laughing my ass off over here.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh shit, I think I was right in that the leak pissed him off. Or maybe it was other outside circumstances.

Looks like the game is as is though.

baab74shizzle

Reputation score

Seems likely there was some kind of objection from a Harry Potter copyright holder. That would explain why it's now Witch Trainer and the problems with patreon. And, yes, he could claim it's protected as a parody, but I doubt patreon even wants to deal with that. Easier for them to take content down than risk a legal fight with some huge company.

I'm enjoying the game thus far, though.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Man, those are... not ringing endorsements. Honestly, the game isn't fantastic and nowhere near what the Patreons paid. Also, he sounds super depressed, and I know what that looks and feels like, but you have to restrain yourself when you're an indie dev and those people are really your only audience.

spart4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished it, got the personal slut ending.
I'm pretty diasppointed. There are no CGs aside from the actual ending, everything is chibis. There's also only one girl, no other ones even for short events.
The scenes and dialogue are good, better than in princess trainer I think. It's still a letdown after all the pictures he posted back on his patreon.
Also please don't ask for a save because I'm a retard and didn't save (didn't expect it to be so short).

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh man wasn't expecting this today :D

This shall be a Good Day indeed!!

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow... that is definitely some hate. I must say, I have played it for a few hours and I think it is a fun, engaging game. But, I can see where complaints stem. I think we let the hype build a bit too high considering the game is primarily a single developer. The dialogue in particular is quite entertaining in my opinion.

I think it will be interesting to see how Akabur's Patreon account changes. If it stays the same or goes up, then all the people bitching are irrelevant. Akabur's primary concern should be his funders, and that is it. I've been watching his Patreon page and the comments have been positive, so I don't think the funders are unhappy. Me personally, I've funded him since August, and I am enjoying the game. I don't think it met my unrealistic expectations, but I've had more fun playing it so far than 95% of the h-games I play.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read that Waifu book 3 times, got 3 different endings in it, still no skirt voucher came out :(

ChrisJew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was pretty good. Mostly what I expected.

I just wish there was a way of knowing if Hermione has max perversion or not with the public favors.

All it really needs is another heart on the private favors when she has become a full blown slut. That'd be great.

TigerSword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I cant get passed the Snape fight. What am I doing wrong?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I cant get passed the Snape fight. What am I doing wrong?
guard when he puts up his want or when he puts up a summoning circle on the floor. attack every other time, and of course you have to have both health potions from the cupboard first.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp, I didn't notice that the cupboard can give you booze, which increases slytherin point gain, so now the grifs have like, a 50 point lead that I cant seem to close.

... fuck.

the first game you could use cheat-engine to fuck with the values, but I can't seem to do it here, shame.