What's new

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Akabur Games

Another nice 1 from Akabur : dance gives 50$, stripper Jasmine 60$. So much hassle just getting to stripper shows and they give a glorious 10$ more than plain dances ........ Let the mindless grind evolve into useless grind upgrades.
I don't get it for me making dance show costs 100$ and givers 0$.

neocon1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the second movie event bwith the jak and daxter girl. Ive just about given up

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the second movie event bwith the jak and daxter girl. Ive just about given up
Buy her costumes and keep doing Jasmine's content and buying her clothing as well.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't get it for me making dance show costs 100$ and givers 0$.
Talking about the shows from the main page, not the ones accessed from each characters' page.

Eh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, on main page click the video cam button, should have a screen with boxes (with dancing, stripping and special above them).

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Talking about the shows from the main page, not the ones accessed from each characters' page.

Eh, if you don't know what I'm talking about, on main page click the video cam button, should have a screen with boxes (with dancing, stripping and special above them).
Thx somehow i totaly missed that!
Now played current version, its bit disapointing, most that you get is strip from jasmine other 2 girls wont even do that.
In Future i hope that u can have sex with all girls.

Edit:
Yes i know about blowjob with aladin and sex with jaco but i didn't cout them since your character only sees them but dont get any action.
Then again this might be game where your character is more of side character.

Last edited:

kipp01

Reputation score

Buy her costumes and keep doing Jasmine's content and buying her clothing as well.
Hmm, I've mastered all all Jasmine's available shows (3 from first tier, 1 from second and 1 from the third), done all her quests available (last one available was 'fan mail') and bought every costume in the shop but still not progressing any further towards opening the second movie event with the jax/daxter girl??? Can do dance show but not strip show with either girl to make money, but nothing to spend it on save running the shows I already have done.
Is there any more progress to be made??

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Ashelin won't strip yet. Make sure you complete all the tabs for every character, just in case you missed 1 or didn't see it activate.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the end I resorted to cheating for cash and stars. too much grind, not enough content.

Shows requiring ten repeats to "master" are dumb too. they only show different text when mastered, so it should cap at three or five.

Keep you from wasting days and gold on shows you've already done.

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is something more than just a different text when you have mastered a show, it doesn't give stress anymore; so it looks a bit less grindy.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Er, just making sure, the one from akabur, the ver. 1.02 one, does it have any extra content? like the daphne one?

HFT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I generally love Akabur's games, but from the comment, I'll wait a little more content for this new one :/

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to access the cheat console again?

Y'know, for the sad crab version

HFT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to access the cheat console again?

Y'know, for the sad crab version
If this is like for other Renpy games:

Open the folder then go to Renpy -> Common -> 00Console.rpy
Right click and edit with notepad. CTRL + F (or CTRL + L depending if you're using notepad or notepad ++) and paste " config.console ". The line will say:

config.console = False

Switch to

config.console = True

Save and exit, then shift + o in game to make the console appears.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New update from Akabur.

A modding team is demanding permission from Akabur to mod one of his games and make money using his work. He said no, they don't like that.

He also said BHB is finished and SC34 is now back under development.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lewdgamer interviewed Akabur

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What is the last version of witch trainer???
You can check Akabur's site. He puts everything out for free.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And everything are full version of game or just a sample i just want to be sure.
go and fcking check it out - are yous some kid? kids are not allowed on this forum