What's new

ACT SIM [アイリスフィールド] 素晴らしき国家の築き方 (RJ219681)

shutup

Reputation score
every dialogue is voiced
Is this really the case? From what I've seen most of the H scenes don't have voices. They aren't separated by character either, most of the time the first scene for a girl would be voiced but the rest aren't. If this is just a bug it's a pretty big one to overlook.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whats the effect of having multiple marriage? Also, Celica (Blonde in White Armor) after the marriage event. Did anyone encounter this issue?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is this really the case? From what I've seen most of the H scenes don't have voices. They aren't separated by character either, most of the time the first scene for a girl would be voiced but the rest aren't. If this is just a bug it's a pretty big one to overlook.
Well, it was at first and than it just kinda tapers off as they run low on budget I guess. The biggest shame is the H-scenes, some of the earlier scenes for the earlier characters are voiced but then the rest aren't, maybe they'll add more in a later patch.

Also, the girls can get pregnant, not sure if that affects anything though. And no one has figured out how to unlock the last two girls yet? It's a shame there's only 2 slots left even though there are still 3 girls left, the unbeatable swordwoman nun, the blue-haired girl who just won't join you, and the singer girl. I imagine they're gonna say the singer girl is "too pure" for you to lewd her or to fight but fuck that BS, no girl is too pure in hentai.

Update: Looked through ex-hentai and seems both the unbeatable nun and the singer are off-limits, than who is the last girl I'm missing? And god damn it, I was so looking forward to prostituting those two. I demand they be patched in.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The singer girl is the girl with the ero-slime as a partner. Last girl, might be the white/grey demon girl. The 1 drawn but the pink boobie cat artist.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's also the DLsite mascots (Deele & Elle), whom you have to unlock by entering a code (included in a readme file in the DLsite version. Also IIRC someone also posted it earlier). Both count as one character.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a H-anime of this already. All the guys in it are just your typical generic average-looking dweeb so it doesn't interest me in the least but thought someone might want to know.

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
//crushed
what room doing a thing in prostitution mode ... I'm in full diving/submarine mode because OCR can't capture word out.
very confuse now. @ @

V
V
V
thanks for answer and guide/hint sir. Now much easier to finding way to combination room than before.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, the recoverable strings seem to say only this much:
待合室
隣接部屋の客の待機許容時間に上昇補正

豪華オプ部屋
隣接部屋の客の支払額に上昇補正

徴収員控室
隣接部屋の嬢が接客中に気絶しても料金を満額貰える

喘ぎ声発生部屋
隣接部屋のプレイ時間を短縮 デメリットは一切ない

休憩室
瞑想室

復活の祭壇
退店した風俗嬢をデイエンド時に10%で復帰させる

仮眠室
デイエンド時に体力回復

オナニー部屋
デイエンド時にヤル気回復

広報宣伝部
デイエンド時に[人気]が上昇

裏工作場
デイエンド時に[店舗信頼]回復

On unrelated note: anyone got any idea if it's a bug that after maxing a tech branch, the first number on the summary display isn't equal to the second ?
Also, I didn't note down the numbers, but it seems green resource usage is significantly higher than the other ones, while the prostitution resource seems barely used...
One more thing: what exactly does the button next to the party member event (the string on it starts with "bonus") do ?

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score
Also, I didn't note down the numbers, but it seems green resource usage is significantly higher than the other ones, while the prostitution resource seems barely used...
Green is basically your science (and magic) resource (it abstracts away research labor). That's why it gets used a lot for most techs. It's like beakers in Civilization.

Pink is your "culture" resource. It's primarily used for upgrading brothel tech, but some of the more desirable techs on other trees also require pink. It doesn't get used that often for the other tech trees though.

One more thing: what exactly does the button next to the party member event (the string on it starts with "bonus") do ?
"Take Bonus in Advance". Takes the event reward without viewing the event, which is deferred for viewing later. Convenient when you get swamped with banter events and don't feel like paging through them yet before sortieing.

(You can also review events with the CG/Event Recollection function, but you'll lose context on when the event is activated.)

Edit:
Well, the recoverable strings seem to say only this much:

(...)

Translation:
1. 待合室: 隣接部屋の客の待機許容時間に上昇補正
(Lobby: Increases waiting time tolerated by guests in adjacent rooms.)

2. 華オプ部屋: 隣接部屋の客の支払額に上昇補正
(Fancy Suite: Increases amount paid by guests in adjacent rooms.)

3. 徴収員控室: 隣接部屋の嬢が接客中に気絶しても料金を満額貰える
(Collections Center: Receive full amount due to girls in adjacent rooms even when they faint)

4. 喘ぎ声発生部屋: 隣接部屋のプレイ時間を短縮 デメリットは一切ない
(Coital-Vocalizator Chamber: Decreases "play time" of adjacent rooms. There is absolutely no drawback.)

5. 休憩室: 規定時間経過毎に全待機ユニットの体力回復
(Lounge: Periodically recovers stamina of all units on standby)

6. 瞑想室: 規定時間経過毎に全待機ユニットのヤル気上昇
(Chapel: Periodically increases morale of all units on standby)

7. 復活の祭壇: 退店した風俗嬢をデイエンド時に10%で復帰させる
(Altar of Resurrection: Brings back retired girls at 10% at Day's End)

8. 仮眠室: デイエンド時に体力回復
(Nap Room: Recovers Stamina at Day's End)

9. オナニー部屋: デイエンド時にヤル気回復
(Ipsation Chamber: Recovers morale at Day's End)

10. 広報宣伝部: デイエンド時に「人気」が上昇
(P.R. Department: Increases "Popularity" at Day's End)

11. 裏工作場: デイエンド時に「店舗信頼」回復
(Black Ops Center: Recovers "Establishment's Reputability" at Day's End)

Edit2: Fixed comment about resources.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...might be an odd question, but...
Did anyone else noticed that in the item world, for the third option (open slot) while the cost written on the label controls its activation, the actual value subtracted is the value from next label, leading to an odd effect, where you need 100% for the last slot label to be activated, but nothing gets consumed ?
(I'd like to have that verified either positively or negatively, as there might be a good reason why it behaves differently here)

Also, that above mentioned mission (VS ガルテノン) seems still broken in 1.0.5... Any hints about that ?

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score
...might be an odd question, but...
Did anyone else noticed that in the item world, for the third option (open slot) while the cost written on the label controls its activation, the actual value subtracted is the value from next label, leading to an odd effect, where you need 100% for the last slot label to be activated, but nothing gets consumed ?
(I'd like to have that verified either positively or negatively, as there might be a good reason why it behaves differently here)

Casco*: It's Item Field. They† will sue us if we call it the Item World.
(*That gloomy-looking hexmage with black hair and a horselike long face and a Chinese hopping vampire-style paper talisman on her hat.)
(†Presumably Nippon Ichi. It's a 4th wall-breaking meta-joke.)

Though, yeah, probably a bug. Game still has lots of issues, usually arising from things not getting cleared properly on reloads (so some things from one save file can 'infect' another save) or on return-from-map.

Also, that above mentioned mission (VS ガルテノン) seems still broken in 1.0.5... Any hints about that ?
1. Save before fight.
2. Close game.
3. Restart game.
4. Immediately load the save from [1]. Don't load any other save within the same game session.
5. Clear the mission. Event should be able to proceed without a problem.
6. If still an issue, reload from earlier save, play until you unlock the mission, then repeat steps 1~5.

Again, this is likely caused by flags not getting cleared properly within the same session.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, nnescio.
Shutting down the game helped.
It seem this game suffers from extremely shoddy programming - I was kind of expecting that already, given how the game data was embedded in the executable (not just the fact it was embedded, but certain details about it), still, for it to be that bad...

PS.: I called it "world", not "field", cause that's how such feature was called in a different game (can't recall the name, cause haven't played it) - I can read kana just fine.
Edit: ...OK, I haven't read your message completely the first time; given your quote, chances are that's the authors of whatever the game I referred to is.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fourth wall breaking isn't limited to other IP belonging to game makers, there's plenty of push from the mascots as well as Ion bantering with Nyanyame.

Enjoying the game despite slow progress. Writer has a knack for revealing little tidbits through the character events. Throwbacks to the previous game are nicely done as well

nnescio

Reputation score
Fourth wall breaking isn't limited to other IP belonging to game makers, there's plenty of push from the mascots as well as Ion bantering with Nyanyame.

Enjoying the game despite slow progress. Writer has a knack for revealing little tidbits through the character events. Throwbacks to the previous game are nicely done as well
Oh yes, lots of hilarious biting-the-hand humor with those two mascots (double hilarity because of how aggressively DLsite is marketing the game, 'exactly' as Ariadne requested in one of the meta moments) . And speaking about Ionaemon... lots of her active Call Ability skills are Doraemon gadgets.

As for the banter events, it's funny how Ariadne learns
her Deathblow Groin Kick passive from watching her mother kneeing her dad in the family jewels. In a flashback by Luluka, no less. It was a bit funny watching it happen in the flashback, but then the popup message shows up telling me Ariadne has learned a new skill... causing me to lose it and laugh myself into stitches.

Actually a lot of the items/skills/other bonuses you get form the banter events are also highly amusing after viewing the event itself.

Last edited:
OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A recurring theme from the previous game. Some of the humour is self-deprecating, notably the "training" series featuring the protagonist and Nana. Most of my playing time is spent on building relationships since one never knows what kind of corny slapstick the creator had planned for particular pairings.