What's new

Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ai and Mary (64 and Kakka)

Mary looks at the very strange staff. She slowly starts to reach for it. "...I bet something horrible will happen when I pick it up."

Of course, no gain was ever made without taking a chance, so she picked it up and tried to figure out what function it might serve. Besides being pretty darn ugly.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Mary picks up the staff, she realizes that despite its construction, it's quite light; maybe she could use it to parry close-range attacks. It doesn't seem like it would be much use for offense, however.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A defensive staff...? I was kind of hoping for something magical...but still, I guess it could be useful, I wonder if I get any sort of enchanting powers later in the game." Mary idly wonders to herself for a few moments.

"Well, where else do we have to go on this level?" She asks Ai after a moment, snapping out of it.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I think there was a path near the bee room, let's go there" Ai says to her somewhat forgetful mage friend

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two have an uneventful trip back to the T-junction, and are about to head along the northward path before they are confronted with a familiar popup.

It looks like you've been playing for a while. We recommend that you spend no more than three hours at a time inside the EGG.

Save and Quit?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary frowns at the pop up. "Has it really been three hours already? ...I wonder what happens if we say no..."

Mary contemplates it for a bit, thinking she's probably hungry though, deciding to hit yes. "Maybe next time..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well, might as well go with the suggestions..." Ai thinks as she pokes the yes button

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two watch as the world fades to black, and are soon back in their EGGs. The pods open, and they find themselves in the room, with a young woman sitting at a table. I see you're out. My name is Jean, and I know you're experienced testers, but I'd just like to know if you had any thoughts specifically on the multiplayer aspect. Things you liked, things you maybe didn't like, how the game meshed your differing settings, balancing, etc.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary smiles as she gets out, happy with the experience she had, mostly. She'd totally forgotten about the spiders by now, almost.

"Oh, hi Jean. Hmm, thoughts on the multiplayer aspect? Well...it was pretty fun I think, it certainly added a new element to the game I already loved..." Thinking about what she liked and disliked, the only think that really came to mind was the spiders, which she quickly mentioned. "I'm not sure what part of the game it was...but there were some spiders...and...well...they...it didn't feel very good...wanted...puke..." Mary tried to mention it without fully mentioning it, and it was still pretty hard cause she thought she might puke just thinking about that event.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I have to agree, this multiplayer thing brings many nice things with it. And the spider I previously encountered was a more enjoyable experience. This one was, too, before that certain haoppening.." Ai goes along with Mary's feedback, before giving out a few other generic comments about the game's content

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright, everything seems to have went well except for a miscalculation on a certain enemy. The cafe is open, so you can eat or get right back to testing. With that, Jean picked up her clipboard and left the girls to their own devices.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary wasn't too hungry, so she figured it might be nice to just hop back in. "I'm not to hungry Ai, how about you, if not, we could probably jump right back in, hmm?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Yeah, let's just go back, I don't have any needs to fulfill at the moment" Ai says, going along with her playing buddy

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When they climb into the EGG, they're presented with a familiar set of options.

New Game
Continue Game
Quick Battle
Settings

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary pressed 'Continue Game' after climbing back in. She was curious about the spires secrets.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"There's still things for us to find in that tower..." Ai ponders the spire as she too hits continue

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

They feel the familiar weightless feeling as they are transported back into the spire, and then continue on to the north. They pass a door to the west, but the faint buzzing sound tells them that it's the same bee room. They finally come to a branch in the path: They can keep heading north, or can turn to the east.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Let's keep going north, easier to keep going straight. And we can come back and check out the other way if we find stairs up or something."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Sure" Ai replies to Mary, taking her lead spot again, being the melee combatant of the pair

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The two eventually come to a small, beaten up wooden door. It seemed like it had been badly warped by moisture over the years, and a good whack would probably destroy it.