What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score
Whenever i open the exe file it just says "file not found, it has either been moved or removed". Suggestions? Does this game need software along the lines of rpg maker or something?
did you check if your anti virus might have removed files?

Nikohe

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
请问作者v0.9版本将会更新什么内容,我希望跳蛋buff 可以在画面上体现出来 有换装系统和立绘攻略就更好了:cool:。 不想只有在战斗才可以看女主角:cry:。 祝作者游戏大获成功 事业顺利😘😘😘

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Tried to play the game for the first time, successfully downloaded the first three files, but when I tried to download the last one, the file already removed... :cry:
Welp, since newer version are to be expected soon, I guessed I just download again on the last week of the month

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
v0.9 is here. Links see my first post.

Some major changes:

1. You may notice the translated story texts at the beginning part read more erotic and appealing. This is because they were rewrote by @SilentJack, who is a professional writer and offered generous help in rewriting some of the texts. Thank you so much @SilentJack!

2. I translated all the remaining parts so now everything is in English for English version.

3. Since the game is now about 10 GB after lossless compression, and many people want a compressed version, I decided to further compress it using the tool UAGC by megalol in F95zone ( Tool - QSP - RPGM - Unity - HTML - Java - Ren'Py - Flash - Wolf RPG - UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7 | F95zone ). It did great job and the quality loss is neglectable in a 27-inch screen. Now the size is less than 1 GB.

4. The stun effects of "in heat" and "after squirting" are removed so that you will no longer be locked in an infinite battle loop.

5. Include a "Chronosphere". If the MCs don't pay rent, they will be thrown into it, and the MC needs to select a path to escape. If escape successfully, the MC's lust for certain type of enemy and its sex skill will decrease. The idea is to provide players a way to decrease MCs' lust and enemy sex skills. But the battle in Chronosphere is not under construction. I'm still thinking about it and may introduce some new battle mechanisms / new enemies there.

Next update will be the final version v1.0. I will include more new content. And I will be very busy next couple of months. I aim to release v1.0 in around October but it may get delayed (but no later than the end of this year).

ttgd

Reputation score
The update is finally here!!
1. Thank you for compressing. Game started to run smoother as well.
2. I don't quite understand the new mechanics (I guess some sort of tutorial is in order), but the gameplay feels much, much better than in 0.6 or in 0.8
3. The new enemies are cool, IMO the Freak concept could be expanded upon with a little more descend into submission/domination/sluttinness theme.
4. The amount of new scenes and reworked statuses is a blessing.
5. The game got even greater, cant wait for 1.0!

My only concerns are emptiness of the map and inability to switch to Ahyana from Belva. Also Belva corrupts like super fast, but maybe that's on me. Thank you :)

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
The update is finally here!!
1. Thank you for compressing. Game started to run smoother as well.
2. I don't quite understand the new mechanics (I guess some sort of tutorial is in order), but the gameplay feels much, much better than in 0.6 or in 0.8
3. The new enemies are cool, IMO the Freak concept could be expanded upon with a little more descend into submission/domination/sluttinness theme.
4. The amount of new scenes and reworked statuses is a blessing.
5. The game got even greater, cant wait for 1.0!

My only concerns are emptiness of the map and inability to switch to Ahyana from Belva. Also Belva corrupts like super fast, but maybe that's on me. Thank you :)
You will be able to switch the two MCs in v1.0. And also, if you don't pay rent and go to sleep, you will be able to lower the MC's lust and enemy sex skills so that the MC can be corrupted more slowly.

freemoon

Reputation score
Glad for the release of 0.9 the game runs smoothly and the compression is truly a blessing.
I encountered a bug while playing as Belva when losing to a monster type enemy the character model become completely invisible making it hard to see where I'm going.
Also I wanted to know where does the content finishes, I reached the end tunnel where we fight the demon as Ahyana, I guess that's where the update ends.
Please let me know if I missed some steps. Thanks

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Glad for the release of 0.9 the game runs smoothly and the compression is truly a blessing.
I encountered a bug while playing as Belva when losing to a monster type enemy the character model become completely invisible making it hard to see where I'm going.
Also I wanted to know where does the content finishes, I reached the end tunnel where we fight the demon as Ahyana, I guess that's where the update ends.
Please let me know if I missed some steps. Thanks
That's weird. Can you tell me more details how you encounter this bug? Or probably provide me a save file that has the bug so I can reproduce it and fix it? Thanks! This update ends when Belva touches the pylon in the bestial cave.

Thanks for the awesome work. Is this save-compatible or must one restart?
My intention was to make this update compatible with saves from v0.8. But some people reported that the save might have problems. But some people had no problem with previous saves. I'm not sure why. My guess is that the saves that have problems might be those whose game parameters had been modified by MTools or other tools.

freemoon

Reputation score
That's weird. Can you tell me more details how you encounter this bug? Or probably provide me a save file that has the bug so I can reproduce it and fix it? Thanks!
Sure thing, for my playstyle I charge in to the enemies and fight off as much as I can, but at one point all the Mind Energy is empty so I purposely use the skill "give up" to spawn in front of the entrance so I have the time to replenish my energy by using Mind Pills but when I respawn the character model is invisible, this bug is present for both Belva and Ahyana.

Attachments