What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

does anyone know if there is a gallery? so many hidden scenes
Look above at the posts that just said "there's no gallery"

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the above.

It does not cause an crash. It just makes your heart-orb unusable. You can tell if it's fucked up if the item has some brackets beside it.

Also, I agree with the above. Really? No NG+? And no gallery from what I can tell.
I didn't realise "game-breaking" equals game crash to some people, but if the rest is legible then all is good I suppose.

Wasted about two hours figuring out the solution since the blog didn't mention anything more specific; not that anyone in this forum bothers to read posts relating to anything besides download links.

Someone's already ripped the game assets onto an online gallery, so anyone annoyed with the lack of a gallery function can look at the pictures .

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While playing I notice its possible to capture female enemies. I only managed to do it once by accident, I believe that it has something to do with all the collars and chains you find.
I know it's not the ropes, the regular ones are suicide items, and the red ones let you attack twice at the cost of getting the masochist status ailment.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Equip 捕縛の縄 (restraining rope) for the number of female enemies encountered. The instant they attempt to run, the rope will activate and capture them allowing players to sell them later to the merchant for cash and possibly equipment depending on the opponent captured.

This was the hint given by the prison guards in the alternate dimension before the incubi took over, none of the other collars work and players will need to replace the used rope once it has captured an enemy.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Equip 捕縛の縄 (restraining rope) for the number of female enemies encountered. The instant they attempt to run, the rope will activate and capture them allowing players to sell them later to the merchant for cash and possibly equipment depending on the opponent captured.

This was the hint given by the prison guards in the alternate dimension before the incubi took over, none of the other collars work and players will need to replace the used rope once it has captured an enemy.
OK thanks.
Also games been updated.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly this author isn't exactly a fan of CG room.

First game had a 'CG stage' where you attempt to solve a 'puzzle' with failure = see older CG, and success leads into new ones.

Second game doesn't even have save function iirc.

Given the nature of the game the best we can hope for is probably an area where you can pick an enemy to fight on your demand + merchant to sell various items for use.
There's plenty of feedback on the creator's blog page to make some sort of gallery room, the response so far is he will consider it for future updates.

A lot of scenes basically require players to deliberately lose to the "major bosses" through the game. The game is somewhat hard but combat-wise it isn't once the collars are exploited for cash. A lot of time wasted backtracking through old areas and figuring out what to do next.

Last edited:

Sokali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the story behind the girls you rescue throughout the game and giving them to the merchant? Are we selling them to him? :< I couldn't really understand the text in that one.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is this thing basically worth playing now, or are there still major upcoming bug fixes/updates (seems like it's already getting a patch?)? Also, how is that translation coming along?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the story behind the girls you rescue throughout the game and giving them to the merchant? Are we selling them to him? :< I couldn't really understand the text in that one.
The merchant "claims" he's taking the girls into "protective custody" and is willing to help the girls since they have a common enemy in the syndicate. Because the girls are short on cash, he's also willing to pay for each girl handed over since he gets some of it back when players buy items from him.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this thing basically worth playing now, or are there still major upcoming bug fixes/updates (seems like it's already getting a patch?)? Also, how is that translation coming along?
The thing is not worth after 2 hours of playing provided tgat you are stuck dungeon maze. You have spent all your key, enemies respawning, merchents disappeared, dead end situation. Graphic is also mediocre. I recommend to play games with full save gallery, understandable workthrough (not in pidgin English) and story/short description about plot. Otherwise you are waisting your time.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The thing is not worth after 2 hours of playing provided tgat you are stuck dungeon maze. You have spent all your key, enemies respawning, merchents disappeared, dead end situation. Graphic is also mediocre. I recommend to play games with full save gallery, understandable workthrough (not in pidgin English) and story/short description about plot. Otherwise you are waisting your time.
Hmm... sounds like it might be better to wait then. Hopefully more patches are coming sooner rather than later. Thanks.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Was stuck in the same situation. Turns out that if you wipe on mobs, the merchant shows up to save you. So that's one way to force him to appear again. You'll still need rescue your friends tho, and if you're at a part where you haven't quite reached the place where they're held (or triggered the flag for it), you'll be roughing it on your own for a while.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally beat the game after 2 in a half hours. The game has TONs of secret scenes and scenarios ranging from game overs, in-battle sex CG, going to the right place at the right time and defeated in battle CG but you get to continue. I doubt I found every scene, I hope the developer makes a CG room update someday. If you don't equip a rope during a fight with the female ninjas or succubus they'll run away and you'll miss a slave girl to give to the priest. Not sure what happens if you give him every girl you can.

The game takes from the developers' first game story btw, you can find the four main heroines as slaves to bring to that priest. If you like the art or sprite sex for this game you're going to take a lot of breaks let me tell you... one of the better Hentai RPGs I've played in terms of hentai content.

No, I don't mean that sort of weakening of morale

I mean literal corrupted state, see attachment:
When fighting the final boss for the last time, if he beats your girls in-battle he'll take over them, followed by an evil end if you lose the fight.

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, how is that translation coming along?
It coming along...slowly. More skills than I thought. 330 or so entries (minus a few empty spaces). Only 19 of those done. (At least 3 lines per skill to translate.)
102 Items (minus empty spaces) and I have 13 of those complete (Just the name and descriptor to translate there).
I think I have all the weapons used in game done. I won't know until I do testing.
44/77 Armors done.
States... I have a good number of names done but given you don't see those I wouldn't call any of the states complete. Need to do the state enter, leave, continue, etc dialogues.

There is a lot of work to do yet. Hopefully I can go all out this weekend between my cell culture experiments.

FapCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have this too, how did u solve it?
When I unpack game file for some reason my antivirus delete something.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In my opinion, this game is worth playing because of the mechanics (the battle fuck) and the hot scenes.

I can write a more comprehensive review if people want.

Here's 3 brief things that I felt were "clearly" missing:

- lack of NG+
- lack of alternative ending (after beating the final boss)
- lack of ability equivalent to doing nothing during battle for every character (unable to stay in a battle - to get raped - indefinitely)

EDIT: forgot an important one: lack of bondage-costume version of the green hair girl

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys I wanted to make a modded save for you. However I cant figure out how to save a "freezed value"

The *2+1 method works but I cant change the numbers when I do the game crashes. Maybe I just cant find the right numbers? I can only freeze for infinite health etc :/

here is a tutorial for some interested.

Last edited:
OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a decent tutorial on how to get this to work? I keep getting hung up on parts of the buying process.
I didn't see a tutorial when I made my account, I used google translate to convert the page to English and went from there. I'll go ahead and make a tutorial with pictures and whatnot when I get back home later on today.

This game gets better and better the more I play it. I love how the attention to detail continues throughout the game. I love finding little scenes like the one just before the fight where you rescue White Mask for the first time. Right after Ulla breaks down the door, you can leave and come back (I initially did this to see if there was a way to watch or help Whip in her fight against the Sadist). When you return Ulla is already defeated and put in restraints as well!

I think it's pretty funny how that probably played out. "Let's do this Asagi!... Asagi?" *Gets roped up*

Attachments

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help! I got the second switch from the glasses guy and used it to switch that lever on. however everything is still locked. I've looked everywhere in the area. I even walked all the way out of the cave and back through. Everything is locked with the switch on or off. Sigh. Is my game bugged or do i need to trigger an event?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need help! I got the second switch from the glasses guy and used it to switch that lever on. however everything is still locked. I've looked everywhere in the area. I even walked all the way out of the cave and back through. Everything is locked with the switch on or off. Sigh. Is my game bugged or do i need to trigger an event?
That should be for the back door (left of where you were jailed up). Make sure to change out of the bondage gear; apparently, if you don't, flipping the switch turns a specific girl's bondage suit's vibrators to super or something and they will immediately request that you turn it off.