What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

150 is the last reward

prisoner you can claimed are around 135-140 other than that you must capture female enemy with rope

succubus at the last dungeon are unlimited. They will respawn at the same place where you face them. You need to exit and re-enter the last dungeon to have them respawn.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What are the rewards for taking enough women to the merchant, I never really paid attention to it honestly.

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply~

I think the last reward is the Enema Springe item thing, said in the walkthrough.

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

Last reward is "Proof of Succubus" an accessory that boost sexual damage guage drastically (in other word the wearer hardly captured or knockdown by sexual dmg even in Maso state.)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Progress report: Finished all the text that appears in the battle. Progress has been made on the post-battle victory text, no where near complete though.
But I did just buy MGSV (managed to hold out a whole week), so... that probably won't be good for progress... *sneaky* *sneaky* *sneaky* *pew* *pew* *pew*

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Progress report: Finished all the text that appears in the battle. Progress has been made on the post-battle victory text, no where near complete though.
But I did just buy MGSV (managed to hold out a whole week), so... that probably won't be good for progress... *sneaky* *sneaky* *sneaky* *pew* *pew* *pew*
Time to go on vacation!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, this I think is one of the better h rpg maker games in existence. The only faults I can find with it are kinda low res pics and inability to skip text (a real bummer if you want to replay). Other than that, good combat, lotsa h content. A+ all around.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Enjoy :)

Damn, this I think is one of the better h rpg maker games in existence. The only faults I can find with it are kinda low res pics and inability to skip text (a real bummer if you want to replay). Other than that, good combat, lotsa h content. A+ all around.
My thought exactly on the text skip.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's unbelievably good, it pulls you in man... You'll find yourself saying "Just one more mission" pretty often lol. Have fun!

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's unbelievably good, it pulls you in man... You'll find yourself saying "Just one more mission" pretty often lol. Have fun!
It is a vicious cycle of do mission, get money, spend money, go back for 7 side quests all in one go for all sorts of dosh, spend it all on one thing, repeat.
Before you know it, it's 12am and you have class the next morning. I have barely even looked at anything else since I got it (just daily reward from Warframe). Never even left my apartment for both Sunday and Monday. Game is too good man, too good.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is a vicious cycle of do mission, get money, spend money, go back for 7 side quests all in one go for all sorts of dosh, spend it all on one thing, repeat.
Before you know it, it's 12am and you have class the next morning. I have barely even looked at anything else since I got it (just daily reward from Warframe). Never even left my apartment for both Sunday and Monday. Game is too good man, too good.
I'm basically grinding for the Mosin Nagant and just keep stumbling upon more and more side missions. I was like "one more mission" and ended up doing like 3 side missions and a main mission and am now in Africa with a sneaking suit, D Dog and D walker. 0.0

GMP is ridiculous right now, I got like 30000000 or something lol.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

O.O How do you have so much?!

I never seem to have any, everything is soooo expensive. Perhaps my 25k loadout/supply cost might have something to do with that... Should probably look into decreasing that a little.

Also Quiet... Kojima least subtle pervy game character yet. I'm expecting good things from the community there. Super easy to make dialogue in any game. Just put in "..." everywhere. Or perhaps an exaggerated *Sigh*. I do have to say, the bloody outfit is kinda disturbing from a shear, that would be a sweaty sticky mess in the hot climates of afghanistan or africa, aspect. I would much prefer mud or something. :p

But that is all rather, extremely, off topic. Uhh, I am kinda bothered by my lack of doing anything towards this in the past couple days. But not quite bothered enough to put down MGSV apparently... While I don't have the motivation to do raw translations myself at the moment, I think I'm going to try and get those already translation scenes in Act 3 done and upload that. I'll have all the translations provided by others done then.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a currently maxed out save? So I can just go around and explore all the stuff.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone have a currently maxed out save? So I can just go around and explore all the stuff.
View attachment Save01.zip

Here's the maxed out, just before the last fight. You can move back, but only the demon dimension has any enemies in it anymore.

Can someone tell me how to do the free-battle arena thingy introduced in 1.4? I can't seem to find it...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 20315

Here's the maxed out, just before the last fight. You can move back, but only the demon dimension has any enemies in it anymore.

Can someone tell me how to do the free-battle arena thingy introduced in 1.4? I can't seem to find it...
Beat the game once, then it appears in the same area where the crystals show up (behind the altar)

You need to have beaten the game since the latest patch, or it doesn't count.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:confused: How is this game so awesome? :confused: :D

Anyone played other games by the creator? A quick glance shows no topics or translations...

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They are both completely different.
His first game is ... unlike any other RPGMaker game I've played before. Not so much a RPG as it is an action top down sidescroller type game. You click where on the screen you want the ninja lady to move to and attack but your actual influence on the characters is limited. There are 4 or 5 main levels which different scenes depending on which girl goes down first.
The second game is more like a VN (still in RPGMaker with no RPG elements), you pick choices and things happen. I don't think there is an end where the angel doesn't lose. At least I didn't find one and I went through almost every possible option combination fairly methodically.

Also barely any progress to speak of. Put in a little of the text for Whip's Act 3 defeat scene. MGSV is too good.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They are both completely different.
His first game is ... unlike any other RPGMaker game I've played before. Not so much a RPG as it is an action top down sidescroller type game. You click where on the screen you want the ninja lady to move to and attack but your actual influence on the characters is limited. There are 4 or 5 main levels which different scenes depending on which girl goes down first.
The second game is more like a VN (still in RPGMaker with no RPG elements), you pick choices and things happen. I don't think there is an end where the angel doesn't lose. At least I didn't find one and I went through almost every possible option combination fairly methodically.

Also barely any progress to speak of. Put in a little of the text for Whip's Act 3 defeat scene. MGSV is too good.
No translations though :( ... K thanks. BTW love that you're translating this, wouldn't be half as good without reading the context :eek:.

Especially great job considering how silly the dialogue is (Blade magical girl monologues, enemy banter) but your translation is top notch and never made me cringe like some amateurish/machine translations do.

Also, you’re already working on act 3? Am I correct when I say that part 2 still has some untranslated parts right? (rescue of Ura and Blade before the boss, conversation after beating the boss) Or did I somehow DL the wrong patch...

Last edited:

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm doing some parts in Act 3 since Sporadicus translated those defeat scenes already. I haven't finished the boss win or loss scenes yet for Act 2. Though that boss is stellar, a very ... enjoyable battle.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm doing some parts in Act 3 since Sporadicus translated those defeat scenes already. I haven't finished the boss win or loss scenes yet for Act 2. Though that boss is stellar, a very ... enjoyable battle.
Yeah. With battles like that one, who needs the win/loss scene :D

(^ Still can't wait for new stuff though ;))