What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

!$whip.png

At this rate the entire game will get put up one file at a time. :p

Attachments

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

!$whip.png

At this rate the entire game will get put up one file at a time. :p
Maybe Boris can sell you something to fix it :p

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know why i miss files, i dont have the latest version.
And because your translation contains new paths he cant find these ^^"

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' New update which add the ability to re-fight battle of your choice (free battle coliseum)

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

'. ' New update which add the ability to re-fight battle of your choice (free battle coliseum)
Patch 1.4 that just came out now :)

Sorry TNT :p 1 more time from the top please :eek:

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

2015年08月27日
内容追加
フリーバトルコロシアムを追加しました。
あと、一部処理落ちの修正しました。

Does someone have a clear save file?

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do I just sell the rescued NPCs? Or does keeping them result in something different?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Crossing my fingers that this transition to RPGMaker Trans was useful. If I understand everything right, then any text boxes with the same text character for character should be fine and any that are different will appear in the text files as a new entry.

Downloading now, we shall see soon.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know how to get to that free battle place?

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Crossing my fingers that this transition to RPGMaker Trans was useful. If I understand everything right, then any text boxes with the same text character for character should be fine and any that are different will appear in the text files as a new entry.

Downloading now, we shall see soon.
Good luck! :)

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think it worked, difficult to tell fully.

Is anyone willing to go back through the game from the start and check to make sure any previously translated lines haven't been untranslated. That would save me a good deal of time and allow me to continue progressing onto more content. I'll have an upload of the new version up soon.

It's up.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So does anyone know how to get to that free battle place?
Per Ahriman:
☆その三、「フリーバトル」に行けるクリスタルが異次元に出現します。

It is in the dream world (behind the altar where Boris is). There is a new white crystal added to the left.

AschShing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has the save file for the free battle? Feeling lazy to go through everything again.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone has the save file for the free battle? Feeling lazy to go through everything again.
Looks like old saves don't work. Either that or applying the translation patch un-patched the game. the area with the blue/red cystals looks completely the same as in the previous version.

edit: tested raw, no translation. Same issue.

Saves aren't compatible, or atleast, saves made right next to the altar directly before going to fight the final boss arn't compatible.

2015年08月27日
内容追加
フリーバトルコロシアムを追加しました。
あと、一部処理落ちの修正しました。

Does someone have a clear save file?
I have a save at the altar before beating the final boss (since beating the boss triggers the "win" cutscene and ends the game) and I'm not seeing any new cystal at all.

Is this link actually for the newest version?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it worked, difficult to tell fully.

Is anyone willing to go back through the game from the start and check to make sure any previously translated lines haven't been untranslated. That would save me a good deal of time and allow me to continue progressing onto more content. I'll have an upload of the new version up soon.

It's up.
Well, from a glance I can tell that the title-screen isn't translated. don't have time to test anything else, and i never used the latest translation anyway, i was waiting for you to do more before I replayed the game.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like old saves don't work. Either that or applying the translation patch un-patched the game. the area with the blue/red cystals looks completely the same as in the previous version.

Saves aren't compatible, or atleast, saves made right next to the altar directly before going to fight the final boss arn't compatible.

I have a save at the altar before beating the final boss (since beating the boss triggers the "win" cutscene and ends the game) and I'm not seeing any new cystal at all.

It's what I downloaded from my dlsite and uploaded to my new mega accpimt.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

bluewr`s link is good and I used old save to clear the last boss just fine. Did not use translation. If you can see the gallery, you will be able to access the new area.

If you are at the crystal by the boss, you need to retreat, and go back into the crystal room behind boris and check the left side of the room (where the hint about the crystals used to be.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

bluewr`s link is good and I used old save to clear the last boss just fine. Did not use translation. If you can see the gallery, you will be able to access the new area.

If you are at the crystal by the boss, you need to retreat, and go back into the crystal room behind boris and check the left side of the room (where the hint about the crystals used to be.
Can I have your save?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, from a glance I can tell that the title-screen isn't translated. don't have time to test anything else, and i never used the latest translation anyway, i was waiting for you to do more before I replayed the game.
Are you sure you've renamed/moved the game.rgss3a? If not, the game will use those files and not the translation files.
I've at least confirmed that the title screen and menu screens work on my end.

Edit: Need some help with another line.
This one is spoken by the purple haired guy as Ura is beating him up in the castle studio.
ひでぶっ!\\.あべしっ!\\.うわらばぁ!!

I've also attached the text file this scene is in for reference.

Attachments

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait, is this AFTER you beat the boss? Because I beat the boss and got the ending cutscene and the credits. There was no way to continue playing after that.

That said, in i'm in the room behind the altar right now, and the hint thing is still there.

Are you sure you've renamed/moved the game.rgss3a? If not, the game will use those files and not the translation files.
I've at least confirmed that the title screen and menu screens work on my end.

Edit: Need some help with another line.
This one is spoken by the purple haired guy as Ura is beating him up in the castle studio.
ひでぶっ!\\.あべしっ!\\.うわらばぁ!!

I've also attached the text file this scene is in for reference.
Brainfart. I know better than that, but I forgot to remove the old Rgss file. I blame it on me posting at 5am.

Last edited by a moderator: