What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Yep, Ahirman is definitely an evil genius.

While I am for translation, I think we should leave the body graffiti alone, no need to cover his art. A number of it is actually along the line of "to commemorate the total defeat" (e.g. captive002_actor04a.png in the Pictures folder).
I would love to know what the graffiti, but also i dont want than this affect the image. There should be a way like make a text with the image translations or similar

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If I ever translate graffiti, it won't be anytime soon and I'll need to have it 100% translated by others. I can try to figure out a way to put words into the image but again, not any time soon.

Uploaded a new version. Blade introduction should be 100% done. Still wasn't able to fix the text bug I've been having despite reverting to the original map file and reinserting ALL the text, you can still read everything there's just a line of text that scrolls through itself multiple times. Slightly annoying but nothing that should take away from understanding. I've given up on it.

I should have all the item and girl acquisition text done in the next couple maps. I think it should be good up until you catch the boss with Blade.

This is the 3rd damn time I've tried to post this. I fucking hate time warner cable so so much.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would love to know what the graffiti, but also i dont want than this affect the image. There should be a way like make a text with the image translations or similar
Yeah, I was just planning on getting it written down in English, basically to have in the back of your mind when you see it, rather than superimposing English text over the character's bodies.

Ideally I wanted it to be added as a bonus section in the walkthrough, perhaps in a "Misc." section.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bump!

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No worries, just because I don't post anything doesn't mean I'm not working on it. Though this next week will be slow. Today I was in the lab 10 hours. This next weekend I'm going home for my mother's wedding so I won't be getting much done then.

Still the work continues, working on getting those 3 translated events in act 2 put into the game and translating the confrontation with the boss after you chase him with Blade.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might be an odd question. But where do you get more keys in this game? As best I can tell the merchant doesn't sell them. And there's a bunch of cells and door in the area I'm in now that are locked.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Act 2 have a lot of locked doors, mostly try to avoid them and proceed the story, some get opened or closed later. Also as you progress you find more keys beating groups of foes.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for letting me know. Any tips on getting through act 2? I keep having a lot of trouble

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thank you for letting me know. Any tips on getting through act 2? I keep having a lot of trouble
Here is the page of act2 wiki

Is in japanese.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Check my sig for guide.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Act 2 have a lot of locked doors, mostly try to avoid them and proceed the story, some get opened or closed later. Also as you progress you find more keys beating groups of foes.
Like plmnko said, avoid opening locked door unless there are girls to be saved.

Breaking objects, recovering corpses and saving girls also yield keys. Girls in straight jacket can be rescued by both regular keys and S keys, giving you a different rescued status. Essentially author wants you to kill all non-respawning mobs to get all 151 girls...

But then there is always Cheat Engine.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like plmnko said, avoid opening locked door unless there are girls to be saved.

Breaking objects, recovering corpses and saving girls also yield keys. Girls in straight jacket can be rescued by both regular keys and S keys, giving you a different rescued status. Essentially author wants you to kill all non-respawning mobs to get all 151 girls...

But then there is always Cheat Engine.
Yeah, I got sick of having to backtrack through three studios to get past one fucking door becasue I was trying to save my keys, so I used CE to find the value and gave myself 100 spares.

I only used about five of them in the end, but it made everything so much easier when I could just open all the locked doors without worrying about running out of keys.

The situation I was trying to avoid was one where I use up all the keys in the areas I have access to, and all the other keys are locked away behind doors that i should have opened, but can't because I wasted all my keys opening short-cuts to previous areas, opening up dead-end rooms (with prisoners in them) or freeing women from cuffs.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uploaded new version with all current progress with individual capture events for act 2. Also included current progress with blade rescue/Prince Black introduction. About half way perhaps with that. A bit of the main event to finish and most of the battle text.

Not very much progress from a playing point of view but will allow more progress later on.

john2410

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the guide link and for all the tips everyone. What is Cheat Engine and how could I get it to work with the game? That way Keys aren't a problem again

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

omg really dont know how to use or wait not even know what cheat engine is?? i think it like if someone ask what facebook is o_O

HAHA joke nah is just a program to cheat can be downloaded anywhere from google

and to use it on rpgmaker after you atach the exe already game open just search for the keys counter of *2 +1

example you have 10 keys search for 21 //// of course wont be only 1 search since you probably want to ad more keys and search again or use keys and repeat till you get the 3 or 2 results that are the keys code

afterthat just change the value of the keys you have to 199 that will give you 99 keys ( you can also freeze the counter so the keys never go down while cheat is open but usually causes crash after a while so is never good )

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, if you beat almost all the baddies in the studios, you should be able to have enough keys to open all the locked gates.

So don't fret if you run out of keys. Beat some guys up and you should be able to find more of them.

And ,GRRR, I need to get back into translation. I'll start on Act 4'scenes. But I wonder if I should do just the capture scenes or ALL sexual scenes. I can tell Ura's recovery (non-capture) scene will be long.

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They do not give all the keys up-front to encourage people to run back and forth/re-explore visited areas. Ahriman is quite the rascal in that regard :p

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ver 1.3 up...
added recollection room... :p

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh dear, downloading now, I hope there isn't much I have to redo.
Please let there not be much I have to redo.

No such luck. It is going to take a while to update everything.
Actors.rvdata2 - DONE
CommonEvents.rvdata2 (SOOOOO MUCH WORK)
Items.rvdata2 - DONE
Map012.rvdata2
Map015.rvdata2
Map026.rvdata2
Scripts.rvdata2 - DONE
States.rvdata2 - Don't think these are actually displayed ever.
System.rvdata2 - DONE
Troops.rvdata2
All have some change and will need everything that was translated recopied over.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' One of the images on the pixiv post announcing 1.3 shows a rough draft of 'magical girl'...

More playable characters?