What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Thanks, I didn't realize he was using more ... unconventional? ... writing techniques. That would explain why some things just don't work. Hmm, I don't suppose there is anyway to account for that in the future is there?
I'm guessing the guy's a fan of the Shakespeare of Japan; or the dialect of the older eras.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm guessing the guy's a fan of the Shakespeare of Japan; or the dialect of the older eras.
Not really, there's some imitation of a Kansai dialect since that was the traditional stereotype of Japanese merchants in the past. My bet is the author just uses katakana for fun, the dialogue when spoke out loud isn't reminiscent of speech patterns too different from standard Japanese.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm volunteering to translate Act 3: Whip vs Blade/Sabre.

I warn you that I am using Google translate and my loose idea of what the scene should be.

Wish me luck!

TNT90, do you want me to send it to you via PM, or just toss it here?

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can toss it here, I can review and combine the files at that point. Do you know which maps that event series occurs over? I'm not even finished with the 3rd map yet (was ambushed by common events and couldn't defend myself) and haven't progressed in the game beyond what was covered in the last demo.

Also what is the concensus for the 4th character's name. I've been translating it as Braid ... probably should have realized that sooner ...

Last edited:

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score

Rough Walkthrough

Characters
Asagi : Main Heroine good at help other member at lowest cost (10), at end game she is only one can break with boss's skill.
Whip : early game mob clearer, healer
Ura : Hard hitter with the cost of paralyze or hp sacrifice when use her skill best mob clearer at Lv.10 (TP-30 HP-90% deals 800+ dmg to whole screen never miss, after use add around 50 TP)
Blade : OP character, mid game mob clearer, whole party rescue skill, regen TP each turn (her Cons are low HP, all her skill use many TP, highest sexual dmg)

Items
Recovery Items : forget it you never use any of them
Rope : Instant defeated state to target (If you want to be beaten but don't want to wasted your time use it)
Collar : Put target to naked state (More sexual dmg and higher chance to be sekuhara)
Ankle chain : Put target to sex slave state, bound and can't struggle out by themself need other members to break it or use some TP to break this state
(useful to put them in slave state but don't want to rescue them later)
Red Rope : Put target into Do M state (when you receive physical dmg you will take additional a huge sexual dmg, can pick only 1 after shogun boss fight)
Shikigami (3000) : when you defeated, you can come back in earlier state with 25% HP

Equipment
Red : +Atk
Green : +Evade
Blue : +Def (also sexual dmg)
yellow : +Evade and Def from sexual atk

Walkthrough
Thieves hideout
after defeat first bandit go inside, you will meet Whip after that go into Pub sign (walk or run it will change dialogue a little) and you will got found-out after beat them or evade them go out the pub and talk to merchant and swordwomen in a cell near him. Then go most left and go down the stair
in this floor if you have some keys you can go far left and use the key on lock door and open another one in upper right. after that hit the switch and go inside to fight the boss and rescue Ura after beat the boss Ura will joined your party and got the key to next stage

AV Studioes
go down and you will see the glass otaku talk to him 2 times and you will get the key to church AV studio Blade and Sadosuto (Shogun like guy) will appeared here and Whip will fight him alone and let Asagi and Ura go to help Blade after chasing you will fight Bandit leader after you fight bandit guy a little she will break the pillory and finish the bandit, after fight Black will introduce himself to us and off the scence. Then go down from the side take 2 keys in chests and go out to sewer after moving abit they will fall to river and flow to orc site, beat an orc and go up the stair that thug gaurd it or go down the stair and the party will push up by geyser then go to sewer again by walking to the left. Kills ninja mob and go up you will be at the back of Studio 2 then go down you will see glass otaku again, after him and talk with him again he will run and lock himself inside after this go to Studio1 (church) you will found Whip's whip take it and go to the building that you meet Black. At the room with fireplace go left and hit the left switch and go to studio that glass otaku lock himself up. After talk to him take the lever and go the switch place again this time place a lever in middle slot and hit the switch (If Asagi in slave state you must talk to merchant to repair her clothes and hit the switch again) after this go to where you climb up from sewer and go the most left then you can unlock the back door of Studio2 (Period) save your progress coz you will face a looooooooong dialogue and super annoying boss in the game
Boss Fight : Sadosuto
This guy comes with a lot of mobs with 2 of monks that can cast some nasty sexual spells to our party and Sadosuto has ability to make one of our party become Do M and he will make whoever in bound state become Sex Slave state
This fight is annoying because of Do M skill that Sadosuto cast at battle start physical dmg is not the problem but sexual dmg is. Its dmg boost from usual 20-30 sexual dmg to 80-120 dmg and got bound easily so my best strategy is I'd recommened to get rid the monk first but 1 by one not the same time after get rid the monk enemy Kunoichi will go into battle instead Kunoichi is more troublesome than Monk but if you get rid only 1 Monk, the replace Kunoichi will be made to sex slave by Sadosuto from pissing him off after this wipe all his mob and focus on Sadosuto himself ignore that second Kunoichi coz she is invincible and care about your MP those 2 do sexual spell and atk all a lot in 1 turn. After do some dmg to Sadosuto Whip become sense and kill him
After defeat Sadosuto Blackk will come again and kidnap Blade after this go to switch place again this time Ura will be tricked by glass otaku and got captured check the fireplace and go inside the evelater check the red box in the right side and go back rescue Ura and talk to the glass he will said to go underground under the church by flip a third switch do it and go under ground kill the mob before the castle and go inside, you will see some female soldier become meat toilet clear the mob and talk to female soldier then go to the castle (better save it coz long dialogue again) and boss fight with Black (somewhat easy compare to Sadosuto) and Blade will come to sense (again) and beat Black. after fight meet a loooooooooong dialogue and story again

Another Dimension
when you can controling Asagi again go to the main hall talk to Whip and Blade then go down and go to the left house, go inside talk to Ura and then move to Police area, walk around until you found the path that go up, go that way until you see merchant it will be some dialogue then come to hall again talk to the green hair where is Whip and Blade had been and it will lead to a battle with Incubus thentake the blue orb and deafeat all strippers in this area to get succubus key and unlock the chest in the left zone of the hall, it's contain an equipment that boost many stat drastically in exchange of speed become 1 and high sexual dmg. Then move down to Police station area find Incubus and beat him to get 1st part of red orb then go to the house in the right (opposite where you found Ura) talk to green man hair. He will turn into Incubus beat him again and take the second part of red orb. after that go inside the cave behind the merchant and put the orb in the crystal each.
Check the crystal what you place red orb is and go into another dimension maze you need to beat boss who guard the area to unlock the way to fight the last boss (IIRC there are Undine, Sylph, Succubus and Angel) after defeat an angel the final warpgate to final boss is unlocked move and face the final boss
Final boss : first part
Beat him with your highest dmg skill or let him win your choice, doesn't matter
Final boss : True Form
Still he is easier than Sadosuto no Do M shit all of his atk are sexual dmg
Most troublesome skill is Fog when he use it you can't deal any dmg to him except Asagi's ultimate skill that can dispel fog and hugely dmg him at the same time and if you ignore the fog he can heal himself more than dmg he recieved from Asagi's ultimate
Also beware sudden defeat skill and make one in our party into defeat state and converted to be his slave and fight your party but you can kill them and convert them back to our side
Converted:
Asagi - High Dmg (the worst situation is Asagi is converted while boss cast fog and our party lack of TP to use high dmg skill
Whip - 2200+ heal to the boss
Ura - High dmg
Bkade - Triple Atk
Keep your TP high and the boss will not hard to be beaten (I beat him by spam normal atk and use ultimate when fogged anyway :D

about H-Scences I didn't found all of them yet so it'll be later.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TNT,

I plan to do the rescue scenes after Whip is rescued from the Majordomo, while Blade is taken by the Masked Boss. The current I am doing scene begins when Whip is found by Asagi riding a wooden horse while being whipped by a green ninja.

It's in the pit with the orcs and the waterspout that takes you to the sewers.

If I have more time, I might be able to do more. I prefer to do the contained scenes, but not the big storyline. I'm afraid I would just screw up the plot if I did those.

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm stuck. I beat up the glasses guy twice now, got the lever for the center switch and hit it but I can't advance anywhere. Also the merchant has vanished and is no where to be found.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here goes my addition to the scene translations. This is the scene in Act 3, where Mask has kidnapped Blade after you as Asagi have rescued Whip from the Majordomo.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whip’s Capture Scene ------------------------------------------------------------------
(From where Asagi walks in on Whip on the Horse with the Green Ninja whipping her)

~Green Ninja~
オラオラ!! :: Oraora!!
どうだケツマゾ女!!:: How’s this, you ass masochist bitch?!?
これがイイんだろ!!:: You probably like this!!

~Whip~
やめ・・・ :: Ple. . .
やめろぉ・・・:: Please. . .
んひぃぃ!! :: Fuuuck!!

~ Fade to black ~
Option Window:
ウィップの調教映像をスキップしますか? :: Do you want to skip Whip’s Training Video?
Selections: スキップする :: Skip
映像を見る :: Watch the Video

~ Intro~
燃 え ろ 奴隷仮面マスク・オブ・エロ! :: Introducing Fiery Uncensored Ero Mask!

第18話 VS変態イヌ女 対決イカせ合い勝負! :: Episode 18 Vs Pervert Dog Bitch! Lesbian Showdown !

~Masked Boss~
今日も愛馬三角木馬にまたがり 性義のために戦うマスク・オブ・エロ! :: Today Ero Mask fights for the glory of sex on the wooden horse!

しかし、人々の性欲処理を邪魔する女王気取りの生意気怪人が現れた! :: Here, a Sassy Queen of Desire shows up to try to interfere with our sex trade!

奴の名は変態イヌ女ウィップ :: She is Dog Bitch Whip!

戦えマスク・オブ・エロ! :: Fight, Ero Mask!

今回は三角木馬にまたがったまま :: Atop the wooden horse!

「巨乳貧乳乳合わせ!イカせあい宇宙」で勝負だ :: In the game of “Big Titty Match of Bound Lust“!

~ Blade/Sabre~
ひぃ・・・ん・・・ちゅぅ・・・ :: Ah. . . n . . . <slurp> . . .

ふぁ・・・だめ・・・ウィップだ めぇ・・・ :: Fu . . . Not good. . . Whip’s Breath . . .

乳首とお口をペロペロしないでぇ・・・ :: Don’t lick my nipple . . .

~ Whip ~
ちゅむぅ・・・ れろれろ・・・ :: <Kisskiss> . . . <Slurp>. . .

ご辛抱ください・・・お嬢様ぁ・・・ :: Please hold on, Milady

ちゅばっ・・・ちゅぅぅぅ・・・ :: <Nibble> . . . <Kiss>

~ Masked Boss~
どうしたウィップ女史? :: How is it, Ms. Whip?

はやくホワイトをイカさないと良い画が撮れないな・・・ :: I wondered earlier when you said you weren’t a lesbian. . .

これは私のチンポを使わざるえないかな? :: Would you rather have my cock?

~ Whip ~
だ、だまれ・・・! :: Shut up, you . . . !

お嬢様は私がイカせる! :: Milady makes me wet!

ちゅぅ・・・はむぅ・・・ :: Mmmm . . . Ahn . . .

お嬢様・・・あと少しの辛抱です :: Milady. . . wait a little longer

~ Blade/Sabre~
んゃ・・・ちゅぅ・・・やめてぇ・・・ :: Nya ~ . . . <Slurp> . . . Stop. . .

お股が裂けちゃいそうなのぉ・・・ :: . . . rubbing my crotch . . .

お尻をごりごりされてるのぉ・・・ :: The feel of this thing in my ass. . .

乳首もお口も舐め舐めされてるのぉ・・・:: And your mouth licking my nipples . . .

~Masked Boss~
くくく・・・危うしマスク・オブ・エロ :: Kekeke. . . Watch out, Ero Mask

このままではイヌ女のペロペロ攻撃になすすべもないなぁ・・・くはは! :: I wonder if she’ll succumb to the Dog Bitch’s Licking Attack. . . Kyaha!

~Whip~
お嬢様ぁ・・・ ご無礼お許し下さい:: Milady. . . Please forgive my lewd touches

アナル尻尾を付けた変態従者に・・・ :: But. . . this anal tail perverts me so

身体中を舐め回されて・・・さぞや :: Licking your body turns me on . . . I'll definitely win

屈辱でしょうがお許しくださいぃ・・・ :: You might be humiliated, but forgive me

~Blade/Sabre~
いやっ・・・気持ちよくなっちゃうよぉ・・・ :: Hate this. . . but it feels so good-ahhhh. . .
ヒロインなのに・・・正義の味方なのにぃ・・・ :: Even though I’m the Heroine. . . an Ally of Justi. . .
お尻とお股を責められながらウィップに気持ちよくされちゃうよぉ・・・ :: I want to play with your ass and pussy and make you feel good, Whip-ooo!

~Whip~
あぁ・・・こんな変態な姿でお嬢様の玉肌を舐め上げるとは・・・ :: Ah. . . How I would like to lick Milady’s cunny as she comes. . .

罪深い・・・罪深いですわ・・・ :: Sinful. . . I am so sinful. . .

~Masked Boss~
くくく・・・ブレイド・・・ :: Kukuku. . . Blade. . .

君の従者はなんて不忠者だろうね :: You would be dishonoring your followers

口とは裏腹にご主人様の涙を美味しそうに啜り上げているじゃないか :: Do you not want to see your Master's tears of joy?

~Blade/Sabre~
ゃ・・・ぶれいど・・・だめぇ・・・ :: Ah. . . I'm. . . so bad
ん・・・んん・・・ぁ・・・ぁあ!! :: Mmm. . . nnn . . .oo. . . AHH!!

~Whip~
イキそうですかお嬢様!? :: Are you about to cum, Milady?!?

ちゅぅぅぅ!ぺろぺろぺろ・・・・ :: <Kiss> <Licklick> <Sluuuuurp> . . .

私の愛撫でイキそうなのですか? :: Are you ready to cum in my arms?

お嬢様・・・お嬢様ぺろぺろ!! :: Milady. . . Milady!! <Licklick>

~Blade/Sabre~
ん・・・ん、ん!! :: N. . . N, Nnnnn!!
イク・・・イっちゃうよぉ・・・ :: Cumming . . .Match Los. . .

悪党たちの前でウィップにん・・・ん、ん!!イク・・・イっちゃうよぉ・・・悪党たちの前でウィップにイカされちゃうぅぅぅ!! :: And ... Nnn with whip in front of this villain! ! Cum ... Damn Yo~ou ... villain. To cum to whip in front U~u~u! !

~Masked Boss~
くくく・・・良い画になりそうじゃないかでは主従同時絶頂といこうか! :: Kukuku . . . We need them to cum at the same time OR THIS WON’T BE A GOOD SHOW!
・・・やれ! :: . . . Yare! (addressing green ninja)

~Green Ninja~
りょーかい!! :: Y-yes, sir!

~Whip~
んひぃぃぃ!!!イクゥぅぅ!! :: NHyi-i-i!!! Iku-U-u!!

お嬢様を舐めながらアナルパールぶっこ抜きで情けないアクメ顔見られながら :: It’s so embarrassing to be seen cumming from anal beads pulled out while I lick Milady

強制マゾ絶頂させられるぅぅぅ!! :: Taking me to new masochistic heights – Oo-o-o-o!!!

~Sabre/Blade~
イクゥぅぅ!!んゃぁぁぁ!!!イクゥぅぅ!! :: Oooo-o-O-o! Nya-a-aaa!! Ooo-O-o!!

はぁ・・・はぁ・・・はぁ・・・ :: Hah. . . hah. . . hah

イカされちゃった・・・ :: I’m done cumming. . .

正義の味方なのに・・・悪党の前でウィップの舌でイカされちゃったよぉ・・・ :: Even though I’m an ally of Justice . . I’ve cum by Whip’s tongue in front of the villain. . .

~Masked Boss~
見事だマスク・オブ・エロ!! :: Ero Mask has been KO’d!

変態イヌ女にイカされながらも 必殺のマゾ アナルぶっこ抜きで相討ちに持ち込んだな! :: But while the perverted dog bitch Anal Masochist made Ero Mask cum, Ero Mask also made the dog bitch cum!!

~Blade/Sabre~
うぅ・・・ぐすん・・・ :: Uuuu. . . I live. . .

~Masked Boss~
良い画が撮れたよウィップ女史 ::I just made a good show, Whip.
君のおかげだ、感謝するよ :: It’s all thanks to you

~Whip~
お・・・お嬢様ぁ・・・ :: Please. . . Milady. . .

~Masked Boss~
よし、次のシーンもあるし我々は退散しようかブレイド :: Alright, on to the next scene where we try to break Blade

~Whip~
・・・な!? :: . . . na!?
話が違うぞブラック!! :: This bleak story would have ended differently!
貴様、騙したな!! :: Bastard, You cheated!

~Masked Boss~
人聞きが悪いな・・・ :: I’m bad but I’m honorable. . .

君がイカせあいで勝ったなら解放すると言ったんだ :: I said the first to cum would be freed.

相討ちである以上は解放する必要はあるまい? :: Since it’s a tie, should I release neither of you?

~Whip~
く・・・くそ・・・! :: Sh. . . shit. . . !
卑怯者め!! :: I’m so cowardly!

~Masked Boss~
ははは! :: HAHAHA!

君は引き続きアナルでもお口でも好きなところで楽しんでくれたまえ :: Before you continue on, I’ll enjoy your mouth while your ass gets stuffed!

~Whip~
おのれブラック! :: I’m blacking out!
まて・・・まて、んひぃぃぃ・・・!ま、まて・・・んぶぅ・・・ :: Wait. . . Wait, don—Hyi-i-i. . . ! Mmph. . .

ちゅぅぅ・・・ひゃめっ・・・ちゅぅぅ・・・ :: <Slurp> <Gag> <Sluuuurp>

~Masked Boss~
・・・死闘は終わった・・・ :: . . .The show is finished. . .

生意気イヌ女のペロペロ攻撃にピンチに陥ったマスク・オブ・エロ・・・! :: Ero Mask. . . fell in battle to the dog bitch’s licking assault!

しかしエロは起死回生の必殺アナルパールぶっこ抜きで辛くも勝利を収めた・・・ :: But Ero was barely able to win with the deadly Anal Bead Pull-out Comeback Attack!
しかしこの勝利もいっときのものだ・・・:: But . . . this is still a victory in our books

戦えマスク・オブ・エロ! :: Fight, Ero Mask!

この世にエロのある限り!! :: As long as there is ero in this world!!

この世に不健全を取り戻すために!! :: You will continue to protect the unwholesome of the world!!

~ End Scene ~

~Asagi~
大丈夫かウィップ殿? :: Are you okay, Whip-dono?

~Whip~
・・・く・・・すまん :: I. . . Sorry. . .
迷惑をかけたな・・・ :: I’m just a nuisance. . .

くそ・・・ブラックめ謀りおって・・・ :: Fuck . . . Can black eyes balance the fold(??). . . ?

~Asagi~
いや、ウィップ殿が無事で良かった。 :: No, I’m just glad you’re okay.

顔色が悪いが平気か? :: You are okay, right?

~Whip~
だ、大丈夫だ・・・ :: I’m , I’m alright. . .

急ごう・・・お嬢様が心配だ・・・! :: We must hurry, though. . . I’m worried about Milady!

~ Info pop up ~
ウィップを救出した! :: You have rescued Whip!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End Whip's RescueScene for Act 3

Like I said before, I used Google translate as well as a little searching around. The Word "iku" pops up often enough that I took a look at what that meant. All I can find is twisted. So MAYBE they are referring to them being twisted into lesbianism?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

From the times I've seen it translated in other games, I think "iku" could also stand for cumming, as in "I'm cumming!"

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I was wondering about that. I think I changed some of those those "iku" to "cum/cumming".

I'm going to start work on Ura's Act 3 capture scene next.

I'll do Asagi's scene last.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck. I beat up the glasses guy twice now, got the lever for the center switch and hit it but I can't advance anywhere. Also the merchant has vanished and is no where to be found.
The back door to the "second area" label "2" is to the left of where you were captured (jail). The second lever is for that door.

The merchant is now at the next place. (Or you might need to lose for him to appear beside the second floor jails. (he's behind the jails sprites, so you might not see him).

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, I went ahead and used these translations.
This merchant is painful and a bit of a dick.
A couple more that I'm unsure on:

Merchant:
失礼、\.申し遅れましタ\!
わタ~しはしがない行商人デ~す
Rude、\. I am Moushi Kuremashita.\! (What should his name be? I heard Boris up in the thread.)
A humble merchant at your service.

Asagi:
ふむ、誰かは分からぬが約束しよう
Hmm、how can I know you'll do as promised? (Just a little unsure on phrasing.)

Merchant:
届けテくれタら素敵な商品と
交換いタしま~す!
I'll also give you nice goods.
The exchange will be good!(Just a little unsure on phrasing.)

Merchant:
\>ホホ、アサギさ~ん?
ご活躍のようですねぇ\!
私?\.わタ~しは探検中デすよぉ
\>Hoho、Asagi is it?
Sounds great!\!
Myself?\. I'll collect and explore. (Unsure on this last line.)

Merchant:
それを 売るなんテ トんデも ない デ~す
それを 売るなんテ トんデも ない デ~す (No idea, translator doesn't like spaces me thinks.)

Merchant:
さあ、早速便利な道具をお売りします\!
わタ~しの商品は悪党退治に、夜のムフフに
役立ちますよ~
Well、I'll start selling good immediately.\!
Look at these products to fight these villians、night mwuahaha. (this last bit seems ... unnecessary?)
They'll be sure to help.

Merchant:
まタ、女の子を助けタら来テくダさいね~
Still、there are more girls who need helped. (Is this close enough?)

Merchant:
\>素敵な姿で~す!!
\>バッチリ買取りますよ~♪
\!さいこーデ~~す!!!
\>What a wonderful look!!
\>I'll pay a lot.♪
\!さいこーデ~~す!!!

Merchant:
の~\.
ここデはいやらしい格好しかデきませ~ん
Hmm?\.
ここデはいやらしい格好しかデきませ~ん
His name is Boris, and White Mask's real name is Blade.
Prince Black's real name is Shield. There's a sub plot that comes into play in stage three, I'll post it here to give you more context on Prince Black and Blade's later conversation. I'll also type up the script for the Sadist boss game over scene as well as the pre fight dialogue. I should be done sometime today.

On another note I spoke with Ahriman recently. He said that this game takes place in a parallel world that Kunoichi: Den of Pleasure takes place in. So think of it as a parallel universe. He said the sequel of Kunoichi will continue where the first one left off, with Yomi in pursuit of Boris.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks Donny, appreciate the insights :)

Ahriman is one evil hentai genius. This is the most fun I had with any RPGMaker game ever: with combat and the (real) battle sex being front and center to his masterpiece. Mechanics is fairly well thought out, and I like how the art evolve with each stage. I also like how he has up to 8 mobs in a fight, give you the scale/feeling that you are wiping out a group of baddies. IMO, Poor Whip stole the show from Asagi like Saber in FSN.

Here is a trick question (require to de-compile .rgss3a file):
  • His battle arts is located in the Faces directory.
  • I am trying to figure out when/how trigger which one.
  • For Whip, actor02_04.png - I am trying to figure out how to trigger the 3rd scene this one (first one is bound (self-inflicted using the handcuff equipment???), 2nd one is masturbation, 3rd one is a sexy look with the anal hook sliding out... I don't recall seeing this one during battle).

Short of a gallery, the only way to appreciate his work is to figure out when each scene is triggered/how. I can see why Ahriman has not done a CG gallery yet. This game contains scenes, battle sex, and sprite sex (e.g. Whip being whipped on the wooden horse after she has been imprisoned). His gallery would be something like recreating the game.

It is so rare to have a good game with spanking as one of the main theme :eek:

Last edited:

sethra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Donny, appreciate the insights :)

Ahriman is one evil hentai genius. This is the most fun I had with any RPGMaker game ever: with combat and the (real) battle sex being front and center to his masterpiece. Mechanics is fairly well thought out, and I like how the art evolve with each stage. I also like how he has up to 8 mobs in a fight, give you the scale/feeling that you are wiping out a group of baddies. IMO, Poor Whip stole the show from Asagi like Saber in FSN.

Here is a trick question (require to de-compile .rgss3a file):
  • His battle arts is located in the Faces directory.
  • I am trying to figure out when/how trigger which one.
  • For Whip, actor02_04.png - I am trying to figure out how to trigger the 3rd scene this one (first one is bound (self-inflicted using the handcuff equipment???), 2nd one is masturbation, 3rd one is a sexy look with the anal hook sliding out... I don't recall seeing this one during battle).

Short of a gallery, the only way to appreciate his work is to figure out when each scene is triggered/how. I can see why Ahriman has not done a CG gallery yet. This game contains scenes, battle sex, and sprite sex (e.g. Whip being whipped on the wooden horse after she has been imprisoned). His gallery would be something like recreating the game.

It is so rare to have a good game with spanking as one of the main theme :eek:
To trigger the sceen you need to get drained of your mp/ resistance

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Progress for the day:
Another 70 skills done, thanks to candiru for helping.
Added all the work done so far with Boris into the game, thanks to everyone who helped me with those dialogues. Probably going to need more soon.
Found out the battle text is located in the troop database. Yay, more locations for text to be found. (Some sarcasm intended)

Still need to go through and change Braid to Blade in all the places I can find.
Saved the act 3 translation data to a text file but haven't done anything with it yet.

It's been a long birthday. Think I'll relax doing something else for this last hour before I pass out.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Happy birthday! Take a rest.

It's gonna take longer for Ura's translation. I didn't have the large amount of free time to translate her Act 3 capture as I did Whip's.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To trigger the sceen you need to get drained of your mp/ resistance

Can you be a little more specific which chapter? Just tried it but did not get the same image. Thanks!

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you need the slave collar applied (the one that renders them naked or bound) and THEN put them at 0 MP.

There are some enemies that will bind you as soon as you are grabbed (0 MP). This happens especially in the otherworld.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Had some trouble sleeping (a rare day would be when I don't) so I decided to make a perma link to a Mega folder that'll contain the latest translation files. Probably update it every night a good chuck of updates are completed. There is also a folder in there I'll upload text files that I am in the middle of translating to if people want to try and help.

This way if I suddenly have a brain aneurysm the progress is not lost. My mind goes to dark places at times. :p

I'll also change the link in my sig to this one.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think you need the slave collar applied (the one that renders them naked or bound) and THEN put them at 0 MP.

There are some enemies that will bind you as soon as you are grabbed (0 MP). This happens especially in the otherworld.
There is 1 fight sure will get bind go to the lift and fight 4 nijia.