What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ahriman] [ アーリマン] Touninden -The Kunoichis of Sexland- / 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ RE121435 RJ121435

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 倒忍伝 ~淫界のくノ一~ / RJ121435

I didn't like how it fucking hid everything under it though. Wanna save that girl? FLAIL MOUSE RANDOMLY! :D
That much is true. I found the girl with the violet hair to get raped most easily.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally beat the ogre! This game could have been better, but it was still a fun and innovative game. Oh and I think the dev is making a sequel out of this looking on how this ended.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to beat the second stage. All three of the girls get molested at the same point every time.

pabst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Assuming you're at the end of the second stage: I basically moved the party into the one-space pathway at the top of the screen. Only one of the girls could get grabbed at a time, and the others would just spring her out.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

That and keep out of the imps pink mist, since it stuns anyone in it for a few vital seconds.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I enjoyed this little game, showed me stuff I didn't know was possible with RPGmaker...An on-rails action game, rpgmaker style. Points for the effort it put out, for sure.
Played the game just now and... WOW. You're not kidding. Huge kudos to the creators for breaking the mold, and not only making something totally different for a RPGMaker game, but doing it with a fair amount of polish. The gameplay actually works as intended, which, given the kind of half-baked ideas in action H-games that we're used to seeing, is pretty incredible. I never knew the mouse could be used this way in RPGMaker.

It's a damn crying shame that the art doesn't come anywhere close to being as good as the rest of the game. If the characters were even a tad better looking this would be perfect.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The characters look okay to me for what it's worth.

I wish there was more animations, and just more to the game in general. It seems short to me.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I think that's what bothers most of us. The fact it's so incredibly short. There are 3 rounds and each are completed in 10 minutes. I believe 840 yen is approximately 10$? That's just not worth my money in any case.

Character design is actually fine, I like it a lot. Art style and animation isn't bad either, and the gameplay is definitely worth a look since it's so interesting, but is that ALL there is to it? Sad.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I guess I'm just not as hung up about the amount of content in a game in terms of time spent as I'm used to. As long as the quality is good I'm fine with it. I am just tired of H Games that overstay their welcome an hour into the game, but keeps on going 10 hours later, doing the exact same things over and over.

As neat and well executed the concept of this was, it really doesn't look like it could have supported a much longer game.

I think it's a good start, and $10 isn't that much for something original, given the kind of prices we see on DLSite. But if they want to do a sequel it's definitely going to have to be longer and the mechanics tweaked somewhat to add a little more variety.

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have a clue what it says on the blog but it looks like there might be an update coming.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't have a clue what it says on the blog but it looks like there might be an update coming.
It's already been update to new version since Dec 1st ' 3' though I have not found a link for the new version.

It adds:
An extra event after you clear the game
A CG for losing to the final boss
Make control better? <-not sure on this note
Fix bugs

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've beaten the whole game from just watching them kill enemies. I didn't even move my mouse once, I wanted to lose on purpose and won.

Soo.... this game can be even used as a movie too.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've beaten the whole game from just watching them kill enemies. I didn't even move my mouse once, I wanted to lose on purpose and won.

Soo.... this game can be even used as a movie too.
It requires a bit of luck for that to happen (although the reverse can also occur, where you do your best to 'order' them to safe spots but they still fail to do so and get hit anyway...)

raeyvolution

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've failed to clear the 3rd stage, like, 10 times?
Its a really fun game, though I really wish the characters will listen to the mouse more, as they keep on attacking the ogre rather than following the mouse that tells them to keep their distance until it charges at them....
And a gallery option will really be a nice addition, as I cant see a good way to pause/see the animations or CGs.
Overall a good game though! :)

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hope some1 upload the update version of this game...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . Author put out another update today with new hidden map that let you see various scenes (as well as new scenes?)

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody have the update for this game? I want to see the new CG =D.

HuntZoLo

Lurker
Reputation score

control Mouse ?

=w=

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone find the update yet?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

after digging out because i wanted to check the game out, found the version 2. (Supposedly)

Save file is appreciated, cause i have failed to much in this game.