What's new

Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JackalMask

Re: Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

Any "cheapskates" just pledge the 30 bucks on the pateron page. Download the newest beta, then unpledge and you won't be charged :cool:

Rebis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any "cheapskates" just pledge the 30 bucks on the pateron page. Download the newest beta, then unpledge and you won't be charged :cool:
If everyone do that the game will never reach 12000$.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

the game is so gestelt done only from a certain sum or XD?
And the question now is not?
Tut who later spread the uncensored version or we all pitch XD?
Ich schreibs mal auf Deutsch weil du anscheinend immer 6en in Englisch hattest oder übelst besoffen warst als du das geschrieben hast. Warum fügst du einfach deutsche Worte in deine Sätze ein??? Obwohl ich beide Sprachen kann hört sich dein Satz noch schlimmer an als Justin Bieber....

For the english speaking members who are wondering what the fuck is up with that guy.... Apparently his english sucks and he put in some german words to fill the blanks ;-) Really funny but really stupid.
I would like to apologize on behalf of the german community.... It's hard to believe but there are actually german people who can speak English....

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd imagine he's using a crappy machine translator

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

I'd imagine he's using a crappy machine translator
Nah he even wrote the german words wrong ;-)
It's fucking hilarious i laughed for about 5 minutes after realizing that it is in fact very sad that there are still people like that.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nah he even wrote the german words wrong ;-)
It's fucking hilarious i laughed for about 5 minutes after realizing that it is in fact very sad that there are still people like that.
"Your punctuation is non-existent.
It's fucking hilarious, i laughed for about 5 minutes after realizing that, it is in fact very sad that there are still people like that."

I'll take his enjoyable attempts at communication over most of the properly written off topic bitching posts on this forum. :)

In fact i have yet to see the guy trying to pick a fight with someone, most of the times he tryes to be helpful.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

are we really complaining about not understanding someone if we play games with moonspeak nonstop????

i take his posts as funny ocurrences XD most of the time you can get the context of what he is saying.
there is no need to speak badly of him if he just tries to communicate.

i am from southamerica (Chile) and english isn't easy to learn for some people, im guessing europeans have to understand multiple lenguages due to closer frontiers?

anyway, if he tries to argue with someone about the topic, we won't even understand.

Edit: and please, don't bring punctuation to the matter because, if we start with those, grammar nazis will take it as a freeway to correct everyone

Last edited:

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score
are we really complaining about not understanding someone if we play games with moonspeak nonstop????

i take his posts as funny ocurrences XD most of the time you can get the context of what he is saying.
there is no need to speak badly of him if he just tries to communicate.

i am from southamerica (Chile) and english isn't easy to learn for some people, im guessing europeans have to understand multiple lenguages due to closer frontiers?

anyway, if he tries to argue with someone about the topic, we won't even understand.

Edit: and please, don't bring punctuation to the matter because, if we start with those, grammar nazis will take it as a freeway to correct everyone

I don't even bother with punctuation since 95% of all people on the internet don't give a fuck. ;-)
You are right anyway he is not insulting anyone but it pisses me off that this guy is too lazy to even google some basic words. How the hell are people supposed to understand him if he just inserts random german words into the open spaces of his sentence??? Google it, try to describe it or just don't write it at all but don't mix up 2 sentences and even fuck up the whole grammar of the sentence as well. My English is pretty bad too but at least i try to improve it and don't use any german words in my posts.
I think it's an insult to write a post without thinking about it or even waste a single thought about what you are asking. I mean COME ON he even fucks up the german grammar of his sentences! There is no fucking excuse for that.

Germany has an extremely good education system. Even the worst pupils are forced to have at least 5 years of English classes. Most of us "enjoy" 8 years.

But as some guy nicely pointed out. This is 100% off topic so this will be my last comment about this guy.

Sorry. This just pisses me off because everyone makes fun of germans on the internet with their stupid Nazi jokes and the fact that our English is fucking atrocious which is not true!!

Let me post something which is not "off topic"

A nice new member called "Zagatito" sent me this Mega Link:

Apparently it is short and buggy but according to Zagatito it is the latest version ;-)
I just unpacked it and it is quite a bit larger than the DL Site demo which i played.

Have fun with this and drop a thanks to Zagatito for sharing this even though he doesn't have his 15 posts yet.

I played through the whole thing.... and there is nearly nothing new. The DLsite demo ends on the second day when you try to go to school.... This demo let's you go to school but you can't progress there since you can't teach your class. You can walk around in the school but the only thing of interest is the principal scene. You can influence it though if you decide to wear black/white lingerie :) Not a really good scene though so i would advise you to wait for the release or a demo which has a bit more content.

Last edited by a moderator:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let me post something which is not "off topic"

A nice new member called "Zagatito" sent me this Mega Link:

Apparently it is short and buggy but according to Zagatito it is the latest version ;-)
I just unpacked it and it is quite a bit larger than the DL Site demo which i played.

Have fun with this and drop a thanks to Zagatito for sharing this even though he doesn't have his 15 posts yet.
Noooooooooooooooooooo stop :))) now i want MOOREEEEEE to play the full game :)))) goshhhhh (Thx :p and to Zagatito too)

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dammit I'm funding this, I don't like the unavoidable scat in his games, and even the CG models aren't really that good, but I love the highschool premise, I remember the previous poison game before dress quest was set in a school too and you had different things to fight again the bullies but it was less free roaming than this.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Dammit I'm funding this, I don't like the unavoidable scat in his games, and even the CG models aren't really that good, but I love the highschool premise, I remember the previous poison game before dress quest was set in a school too and you had different things to fight again the bullies but it was less free roaming than this.
no scat in the demo at least ;-)
He said himself that he doesn't like scat in itself but likes the humilation which comes with it ^^ I expect at least 1 toilet scene and 1 scat scene ;-)

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i laughed really hard at the errors a demo usualy has...

molester scene, i get indignated with the fucker touching my butt, pick up my rifle and shoot him... the crowd goes wild and cheers "are you not entertained???" i thought.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

0.25 is out.... Anyway since i'm not pledging i won't get it.... Release is apparently still months away so it may be best to just forget about this game and get into it when it's out. He releases the demos way too early.... There are always 1 or 2 more scenes more which is a joke.

frasos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

0.25 is out.... Anyway since i'm not pledging i won't get it.... Release is apparently still months away so it may be best to just forget about this game and get into it when it's out. He releases the demos way too early.... There are always 1 or 2 more scenes more which is a joke.
Agree. But this is taking quite a bit.
Anything on Survivor Sarah 2?

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anything on Survivor Sarah 2?
Well it was annonced before Green Shadow Rachel, I think he paused the project to work on these two next games... maybe after Agent Alona?

slayerdog44

Lurker
Reputation score

can any one share with a demo 0.25 here??

slayerdog44

Lurker
Reputation score

can any one share a demo 0.25 here ???

slayerdog44

Lurker
Reputation score

can any one share here 0.25 version ?

Rhiannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it was annonced before Green Shadow Rachel, I think he paused the project to work on these two next games... maybe after Agent Alona?
He already said that he stopped SS 2 because of Agent Alona. I don't know if he wants to return on Sarah after Alona will be finish, but I don't think he will abandon that game so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.