What's new

Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

So... anyone managed to crack the DRM? Mind sharing if you do?
No... basically I can't see anybody bothering, given that the dev has to supply the pre-order customers with a non-drm uncensored version.

I honestly have no idea what he is playing at, but if he doesn't meet his promises pretty soon, I would guess that is the end of him as a games developer? Noone will ever trust him again.

Also, cracking DRM isn't a five minute job, so even less incentive to try if the dev releases before you have finished.

Just a few thoughts :)

lordmidboss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No... basically I can't see anybody bothering, given that the dev has to supply the pre-order customers with a non-drm uncensored version.

I honestly have no idea what he is playing at, but if he doesn't meet his promises pretty soon, I would guess that is the end of him as a games developer? Noone will ever trust him again.

Also, cracking DRM isn't a five minute job, so even less incentive to try if the dev releases before you have finished.

Just a few thoughts :)
Either he is stalling or he is lying about releasing preorder copies and everybody is hush hush about it. but i dunnos

Onyxdime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Combin Ation has just released the v1.0 to all pre-orderers via email, can't wait to play it later tonight!. :)

cytix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Combin Ation has just released the v1.0 to all pre-orderers via email, can't wait to play it later tonight!. :)
just saw it too, waiting here in hopes that the torrent will be out soon.
Anyone working on a walk-through?

omil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a 100% CG save?

6jbo6

Reputation score

Thank you i wasn't sure if the Version that i found on the Internet(not Torrent) is the real 1.0 or just the 0.85 Version.

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you i wasn't sure if the Version that i found on the Internet(not Torrent) is the real 1.0 or just the 0.85 Version.
The real one should be around 430MB, anything less and it is fake, or an earlier version.

And it is too soon for the pre-orders version, let alone walkthroughs and CGs :rolleyes:

:)

6jbo6

Reputation score

The real one should be around 430MB, anything less and it is fake, or an earlier version.

And it is too soon for the pre-orders version, let alone walkthroughs and CGs :rolleyes:

Okay, then i will still wait patiently :p Thank you for the reply.

Duruband

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Feel like it's christmas, gunna get drunk and then forget I got myself a present and open it alone at night!

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a 100% CG save?

The file below should contain all scenes and all scene variations. I used the .85 to flip switches and then checked in 1.0 and as far as I can tell I have everything(I got really tired of replaying the game). If this is missing anything I'll update it when a non drm version is available.

Attachments

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Noone has 1.0 yet!? ;D
Yes they do, but a DRM protected version is useless.

The pre-order versions have only just been e-mailed, so you will just have to be patient, like the pre-order customers themselves have had to be. :(

Remember that we are still in Golden Week, and some people probably have social distractions.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is so damn fucking slow...

You move slow, can't skip dialogue, can't skip scenes, the transitions between home and anywhere is slow, combat is slow and pointless, and on top of everything it's repetitive, oh so repetitive.

I hoped the finished version would be more user friendly, but this is awful to play, thanks for the gallery save and fuck this shit.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In v 0.85, is there a way to avoid getting stuck in the Office during the Lab infiltration part?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes they do, but a DRM protected version is useless.

The pre-order versions have only just been e-mailed, so you will just have to be patient, like the pre-order customers themselves have had to be. :(

Remember that we are still in Golden Week, and some people probably have social distractions.

drm is removed from the dlsite version now, yay

but i really wan the uncensored version ; - ;

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is so damn fucking slow...

You move slow, can't skip dialogue, can't skip scenes, the transitions between home and anywhere is slow, combat is slow and pointless, and on top of everything it's repetitive, oh so repetitive.

I hoped the finished version would be more user friendly, but this is awful to play, thanks for the gallery save and fuck this shit.
I agree, can be really boring without all that. I want the same thing, ability to run, to skip text/scenes i saw or at least to speed it up, to travel faster and not to look that black screen that long... I thought it can't be worse but then movement became slower after some scenes, that's where alt+F4 usually takes place because in order to go faster you need to take a bath and no way to skip what you already saw once you hit last scene there, it repeats more than it should, killing desire for playing it :p

In v 0.85, is there a way to avoid getting stuck in the Office during the Lab infiltration part?
If there is, i didn't found it yet. Best is not to go there unless you have something to do. Sometimes i can exit the building even if i don't find anything there but usually need to load last save game i have ....

drm is removed from the dlsite version now, yay

but i really wan the uncensored version ; - ;

Yeah, uncensored version would be nice since game starts to be boring with all this i wrote above and if you add censure it would be disaster.

Last edited:

cytix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its odd that our hero has yet to leak the unsuccored version... do you think he's abandoned us?

Faetter_br

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah there is too much repeat - but I still think it's a great game - The part I've played so far.

Hoping for a version 1.0 soon.

Just a quick question - the CGs from the company they are not in the archieve right?

And I read somewhere that you can get a webcam-end ... how do you do that?

skratchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get webcam end just keep chatting on computer.
You end up doing what he says.
If you don't like poop don't go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.