What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Akari20:

Liselotte has the same skill as all of the other Gold+ soldiers, except for Altair and Jake. She's good skill-up food that is worth farming.

To make things fair, Liselotte has a mincost of 13, so she's only as good as a -1 Jerome, except Jerome has a +2 initial cost buff when you start a map, so his 13-14 cost only means you have to wait 1-2 seconds to deploy him on a 10 initial cost map. Jerome's biggest competitor is a mincost Aria (she's the easiest soldier to mincost), and Aria is theoretically superior to Jerome on maps that start with 10 cost until you cost reduce him a little bit. Jerome's biggest benefit is that his AW skill is automatic, so you won't waste any real-life time pressing buttons, and any time gained from Aria would require super-human precision. Jerome and Julian are the best soldiers because of this, since most of your time is spent farming maps, so characters with auto skills are the most-convenient.

The reason you may want Liselotte regardless of all of this is her ability; if you want your heavy armour units to have the necessary defence to tank the worst physical foes this game has to offer, then you're going to need Liselotte on your team (she'll also buff Altair so she can tank foes more easily with her skills). Katie's +2 def will stack with this, so Liselotte+Katie means your heavy armour tank will have +7% defence, which can be buffed further with characters like Princess Louise, Rear Tactician Lian and Spirit of War Cynthia.

Altair's ability gives auto-retreat for soldiers while she's deployed, which means you can treat your other soldiers like sacrificial pawns if you have characters that can give them nullification and evasion (i.e. Leona and Sarasa) without worrying about losing a star if they fail.

EDIT:
Just to give concrete examples. Soldiers that synergise well with Altair are the Silver Soldier Rosalie, and the Plat Soldier Jake (yes, you used him as skill-up food, but he's actually better as her faithful lackey). Rosalie has a skill that gives her 50% evasion for a long duration, and Jake has a regular skill that counters physical damage with 1/2 true damage. If you had Jake tank Furfur while Leona's buffing him with damage nullification, each time LV15 Furfur fails to kill Jake means it will receive 8050 true damage. Furfur has a decent attack speed, so if you're lucky, Furfur will deal a substantial amount of damage to itself against Jake.
Thanks a lot for all this. I hadn't realised Liselotte has the same skill as so many of the other Soldiers, so I'll try and farm a bunch of copies for both her and Jerome. It sounds like just about all of the Soldiers can be good in some situation, so maybe eventually I could raise a few of them (though this is my plan for a lot of units). I'm still quite a ways off of being able to handle the Majins without buffs, but I should probably farm some Jakes once his revival's up too.

@Akari
Jerome-Katie is good enough I think
So far I have no UP problem
And You can -1 Jerome with the PlatCostfairy anyway
Even if people couldn't afford 250SC Stamp
There is always free PFC , if one AW Belinda
Just snatch the PFC for Jerome~
Thanks for reminding me about Belinda. I'd certainly appreciate any CR fairies I can get.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis 'Hero's Bonds' (千年戦争アイギス 英雄の絆) Vol.1:
Mangaka: Edo (い~どぅ~; )
Release Date: August 26th
Serial Code: Lulu (ルル)
Pre-order: ; ;

There's no other details about the character, but I'm going to guess that Lulu is going to be a Sapphire Valkyrie.

Just to give a quick breakdown between shops (Honto doesn't have it for pre-order yet):
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; )

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Managed to min cost Charlotte with her 4 copies, but her skill still 5/10... It seems I cursed :/

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a place to find the negative effects for the 4 star maps in English? Using Google translate gives some very... interesting translations.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

lulu is a valkerie? More Valkyries for my army! I'm only missing Thetis now...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a place to find the negative effects for the 4 star maps in English? Using Google translate gives some very... interesting translations.
Petite did it somewhere. If you copy map name from wiki and use search button here you should be able to get everything. All these maps were added at bunches so they won't be in one post

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sure could use a feng shui healer right about now. I hope the gold one is in the exchange shop

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When do you guys think we will get another combine event for female fodder units with gold+ rank?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

にゃんぱす;857982 said:
Sure could use a feng shui healer right about now. I hope the gold one is in the exchange shop
iirc pippin was a farm and the golds a prem unit

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pippin was item collection.

Until they release another event feng shui or you happen to roll one, you're out of luck.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "The Forest of Demonic Flies and the Cursed Keeper" (魔蝿の森と呪われた番人) Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Orc Hero's Challenge" (オーク勇者の挑戦状) Begins (July 21st~August 18th).
-Silver Unit (Female) Base EXP 3x (i.e. 450), and Silver (Male) Base EXP 1.5x (i.e. 450) Campaign Begins.

(Event) Platinum Ranger Aida (闇の森の番人アイーダ):

I guess I won't feel too bad about not trying hard for this character so I can attempt to mincost Liselotte. Aida is the keeper of the dark forest.

The demonic fly is most likely Majin Belzébuth, whose servants were cultists that tricked Dark Priest Verdinath to roll premium to convince her to sacrifice herself during a ritual to summon the Evil Goddess into this world for vengeance, which was a really huge mistake (they would've all turned into a gay version of the 'Human Centipede' if the ritual succeeded). TieSKey successfully stopped the premium rollers from carrying out the ritual, but was unable to put an end to their suffering, as they still slowly mutated into gigantic fly creatures that deal chip damage and decrease the stats (i.e. attack) to all units within their range as they buzz about in the air. Aside from long range Artemis (i.e. Bella and Spica) and long-range magical units, the best way to deal with these things is ranged assassination. They have a 1.5x multiplier so Swordmaster Raven has a 100% chance of defeating swarms of final-stage premium rollers (Ninja Saki has a 7.5% chance per attack with her skill, Archer Xiao has a 15% chance per shot with her skill, and Rogue Berna has a 49.5% chance per attack with her real 'Whirlwind of Death' AW Skill).

Demonic Fly: "Come any closer, and I'll fly! I'll fly!"
(takes a step towards the fly with swatter)
Demonic Fly: "FLYYYYYYYY~~~!!!"

EDIT:
Updated Post.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry, still don't know all the DMM stuff. by ranger is she different from archer?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sorry, still don't know all the DMM stuff. by ranger is she different from archer?
Yes, they can put traps, have lower range when CC'd (but same range as archers when AWed), don't receive Spica buff, don't have anti-air class buffs, usually have hiding skills (except Spura who has very OP attack skill).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ranger is a class that is similar to archers, but they don't have a damage bonus against flying units. Instead they can deploy traps that don't count towards your unit total that deal true damage and temporarily stall enemy movement if they step on them (you cannot deploy a trap on top of a monster, and CC and AW traps stall monsters for longer periods of time).

Other than that, rangers are immune to weather effects, so while most everyone suffers during a blizzard, sandstorm, or mist, rangers will function exactly the same.

EDIT:
My internet has been acting up. I hope it's a temporary problem with my provider instead of something on my end.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh that sounds cool. do the stall traps work on epic/boss monsters?

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Should I skill AW Claire? :confused:
She loses so much damage...
Also, Rosel from a couple events ago has a bonus damage against orcs, right? Has anyone bothered AWing her? She should be usefull in the new subjugation.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh that sounds cool. do the stall traps work on epic/boss monsters?
Yes, but they just stall movement. If you laid an AW one in front of Furfur, it will stop for a longer period of time than it would if you dumped a skeleton, but if you deploy any units on that spot, Furfur will immediately attack it.

I had an animated gif that showed the difference between all trap tiers posted earlier in the thread somewhere.

@Robocopio:
Claire's AW skill only suffers against enemies with 300+ defence, which is why it's recommended to have a dancer, alchemist, vampire lord, or enchanter help her if you want to use it. This skill is extremely strong if used correctly.

Regular: 1216 dps (35s)
AW: 1162 dps (against 3 targets for 18s)

To find out how good this skill is with dancers and stuff, use this formula:

([Claire AT*0.9]+Dancer Buff)*60/27= attack dps

Claire can melt whole enemy waves of even boss-tier opponents on maps like Base Struggle 2nd if you have the right characters buffing her. I wouldn't recommend AWing her if you don't have the necessary characters on your team, or another character to take Claire's old role (i.e. Oscar).

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, they can put traps, have lower range when CC'd (but same range as archers when AWed), don't receive Spica buff, don't have anti-air class buffs, usually have hiding skills (except Spura who has very OP attack skill).
actually, supura has hide during skill (AW passive), ricola has hide during skill. only poor fuuka (gold ranger) doesnt have hide during skill.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite I love your crazy stories about premium summons :Dom You should think about writing fanfiction, seriously :D

I am really surprised by this but I actually like new Ranger design. Gonna farm her a bit.

Just 2 hours ago I had 6 slots left in all my barracks so to make more space I AW'd Waltz. Unfortunately this trick won't work really well in longer period because I have only 800k gold left :/ This revival system was both good and bad. I was able to min cost Waltz (finally, after her actual event and some revivals GR, she was -3/8 when I started with her this week) and raise her skill to 9/10. I farmed some Shiho because I forgot I was able to min cost her a while ago D: (ate one SC). Unfortunately Eliza refuses to get her last cost reduction since forever. I wasn't able to break the curse. I tried to - cost Miranda and she is -2 now. I also farmed some Lucille because I forgot I have her 9/10 D: For all this I used 3-4 SC. I am sitting on 130 SC now. I want to eat all 150 at one month for stamp bonuses.

Now I am looking for Reanbell revival: 6/10 skill and min cost. I must be ready for Vepar revival...

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only Ricola has a conceal active. The other two lower movement speed of enemies.