Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Aeonmaster
For the records, Anelia is broken.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

For Pete sake is that a thief? you're making me regret selling my Anelia...

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

>selling anelia
>selling anelia
>selling anelia
>selling anelia
>selling anelia

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Mar 31st Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Fallen Angel's Birth" (堕天使の誕生) Begins.
Trading Post:
-Revival: Beatrica and Marie Removed.
Other:
-Tenko Skill AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed
Bug Apology:
-1 SC for all Users in Possession of Plat Feng Shui User Marle.
Emergency Maintenance Apology:
-1 SC for all Users Registered Before March 25th.

Yay~. I have Tenko Tamamo at AW69 and Skill 3/3. I hope she gets a useful AW skill, so I'll want to bring her on my team for more than just screwing around.

(Event) Platinum Angel Miruno (天使長ミルノ):

Millennium War Aegis Character Profile Vol.2
(千年戦争アイギス キャラクタープロファイル Vol.2):
Release Date: March 31st
Shop: ; ;
Contents:
Unit Information Between 1st and 2nd Anniversary
Full-Colour Original Short Comics, and Original Illustrator Illustrations Increased
Serial Code: Sapphire Fallen Angel Parhelia (堕天使パフィリア) by Sorimura Youji ( ; )

Fanbook Stuff:
HQ Cover Illustration:

Toranoana Tokuten:

Table of Contents Spoilers (Shows Names of Participating Illustrators):

Shop Breakdown:
Amazon: English; Unit Based EMS Shipping (Good for Heavy Orders)
Mangaoh: English Registration; Weight Based EMS Shipping (Good for Light Orders)
Honto/BK1: Japanese; Weight Based Shipping (Alternative Shipping Options Available to Save on Money);

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wtf, why @@. She was really good even before they buffed all the pirates. And she is Imeria sister! Why you sold her D:

Gz guys with Racua and Clyssa. I need to eat 15 SC for silver stamp and have 45 right now. Unfortunately I have big urge to roll premium (also want Racua), but I know better, platinums drops from sp summon only @@

I was farming Lumeria for a while but yesterday I decided that this is ridiculous and I wont eat all my SC to get her min costed.she is -3/4 right now and ate ridiculous numbers of copies. After all she is only bufet for Fran and Elisabeth so whatever.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spent all of my SP crystals to do 225 Base SP Summons (I had over 1.1k fragments). I had extremely under par luck in regards to gold summons, and I didn't get the estimated 1~2 platinum units (I had an 86.92% chance of getting at least one with that many summons).

Silver: 37 (16.4%; Aggregate: 17%)
Gold: 6 (2%; Aggregate: 4.8%)

The only thing good that came out of this is the Silver Princess Rosette, and I guess Betty and Yuyu, though I'm almost tempted to just convert the Betty copy into 20 rainbow crystals instead of waste it on a 25% cost reduction that I don't need all that badly. Not getting any additional plat units, particularly Charles, meant I could feed a couple of characters rainbow fairies (Charles 1>5: 4 fairies; Jelius 4>5: 6 Fairies).

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Aeonmaste, I meant Clyssa.

@Petite, I really though you will get something better out of 1000 SP crystals @@ That is kind of sad.

EDIT: Gave Lumaria one last try, did 90/12, got copy, ate copy. Result: reduction and skill up making her -4/5 CC50 Vampire Hunter. I am content right now. For my sanity I didn't count how many copies I ate in overall but I ate some SC and I was farming her whole week.

Last edited:

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decided to get an upgraded stamp card for next month since I was sitting on all my free SC/map SC since I started and I only needed to burn about 20 to get one for next month. I rolled a duplicate gold. I don't know how much I'd use her, looks like a fairly standard archer. For ranged units I have Bashira, Soma, the platinum pirate from a few events back, and now the platinum Nun from the current event, and Khuri.

Would it be worth combining the two to CR and skill up the archer? Or would it be better getting rainbow crystals out of of it?

Fuuka is pretty solid for a gold, she's a ranger, not an archer. Rangers give you the ability to place trap tokens in melee spots which damage and stop enemies who trigger them. AW Fuuka carries more traps than other rangers, and her Skill AW is very nice for slowing enemies.

Won't do as much damage as some other units, but is very good at keeping them positioned for your other units to kill. Oh, and Rangers have weather map effect resistance.

I'd go for the CR myself, but it's your call if you want to grab a few rainbow crystals.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite, I really though you will get something better out of 1000 SP crystals
... I don't even know how to comment on that.

That is indeed an AW Thief, and yes, you should regret selling Anerlia. Especially if you have her sister.
Even rachel (post a lot of buffs) is awesome. (All gacha plat pirates are good, all gold pirates are useful, and black Minerva is top tier damage)

---

I want a Rakyua too, 1/2 defense during stun sounds sexy, just like tanking Complete Mithirl Golems for 1 hit.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hmm i just ordered the two Character Profile Books. Doi still have to pay the custom tax if i already paid around 500yen import tax?

i paid this:
Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: ¥ 3,700
Shipping & Handling: ¥ 1,750
Total: ¥ 5,450
Import Fees Deposit ¥ 546
Amazon Gift Card Amount: -¥ 5,996
Grand Total: ¥ 0

Another question is should i use Germany/Deutschland and Bavaria/Bayern for shipping? (English is first and german is second option)

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What happened to DMM ? I tried to login but Can't get access. Can't play other games too :/

Kinda curious about Rakuya overall performance? Here's a video to guide you :3

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the server seems to be overfilled or sth

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can log in with phone still. Hope they didnt push out foreign ips.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if they did that they would lose out on money

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What happened to DMM ? I tried to login but Can get access. Can't play other games too :/
Seems like overload.
Had this problem few hours earlier, but got in after several attempts. Now got pushed out again and can't login anymore.

Seems like a bad day at DMM, disastrous release of KamiPro, Toshin Toshi and MagiSto, and now their own servers died too.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spent all of my SP crystals to do 225 Base SP Summons (I had over 1.1k fragments). I had extremely under par luck in regards to gold summons, and I didn't get the estimated 1~2 platinum units (I had an 86.92% chance of getting at least one with that many summons).

Silver: 37 (16.4%; Aggregate: 17%)
Gold: 6 (2%; Aggregate: 4.8%)
Pretty much on the same tier of luck than me, no plats, only 5-7 golds with the only "rare" ones being 1 Yuyu and 1 Gunner. The exception is I got a Berna (but I would had more uses for that silver Princess actually..)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it is DMM crash huh
Play FKG
Stamina was 19 , kicked out and the stamina back to 18 , lol

Good thing I already burn Cha/Sta of Aigis
Though I need to burn it again in 5 hour
Hope this will not occur on Aigis

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this current event platinum is kinda crap damage wise. she has 3 more damage then the gold vampire hunter who is 20 lvls lower then her. mines lvl 31 and the gold i have is only lvl 10

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you cant rly compare them like that since Vincent is dmg oriented while Lumaria is more tankish/healerish.
And can anyone tell me if it matters if i write the shipping address for my ordered items in german way or engish way?