Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Give 150K EXP
Give it to any Black AW Rarity
And they will go from Lv 1-99
damn only got a lvl 40 AW black

and the only black ready for AW is Sybilla but I don't know where the orbs for her drop

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Took three tries to pin the strategy down and 3* this epic stage. It wasn't all that complicated since healing wasn't an issue until the second golem outside of the occasional blip Alice took, but you have to be extremely cautious with placement and your ranged damage since the golems will explode your dudes if they are so much as dinted by a soon-to-be-dead Nanaly arrow. The first golem ate Rakshasa #1, then I placed Olivia while Esther's skill was up, ded golem. I then just casually plopped Rakshasa #2 on the second golem for damage, put Cornelia down while it was paralyzed after Rakshasa's bomb and shredded the remainder with Sybilla's skill and Cornelia's tanking.

Words do not describe how overpowered Rakshasa is... she made this map significantly easier and is probably the single best unit in the game for it*.

* assuming you have an aisha and adele laying around

Edit: for the curious, the drops are x6 level 34 bronze, x3 of them are universal feeders.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on clearing that mission. you cheating bastard ;)

I'm close to clearing that mission as well, but I'm just waiting on charisma before I can seal the deal.

Regarding Lucille's Skill AW:
Is it worth it? Yes.

Lucille is primarily an off-tank type unit who can support occasionally. You will want her to be able to safely tank without endangering your other units, especially if your healers are busy trying to heal everyone constantly. She doesn't lose a lot of damage when she switches to her Skill AW (the loss is about 2k damage total). This will also give you the option to let your backup healer switch into an attack mode because Lucille is taking less damage, which will make up for the loss in damage.

If you care a lot about that minor loss in DPS, then you are more suited to using someone who excels at dealing support damage better, such as Hores.

I can't wait to AW Nadia and get her Skill AW. I will definitely use a Happy Fairy on her and I want to say she becomes a Black-rarity unit when she activates her Skill AW.

This is my future goal (whenever I get Waltz to AW90):
Aria, Kagura, Louise, Echidna, Ren passives

HP: 3,750
ATK: 2,001 + 138 = 2,139
DEF: 1,413 + 147 = 1,560

Last edited:

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just got that plat monk (Ur is it ? wierd name), so now im wondering if i should level her.
atm im using liselotte and zenobia for "anti rush", would it be worth to trade one of them for Ur ?

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to bother, but i have a question what does anna skill do, i read the googlefu translation and tried in a few stages but nothing seems to change, except for the passive on the prince?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So now I take a note

15 time ran the - Rousing of the Great Elder Extreme-tier (40/2) (大長老の奮起 極級):
Gadoras (10), Bronze Dragonewt (50), Crystal (30), Completion: Time Fairy

And all I get is 2 Affection item
I swear... even Platinum Armor is easier to get
This is... ridiculous!!!

Bronze should have been 50%?
I guess this one is 10% or below

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got that plat monk (Ur is it ? wierd name), so now im wondering if i should level her.
atm im using liselotte and zenobia for "anti rush", would it be worth to trade one of them for Ur ?
They are useful to deal with enemies that paralyse your units or tanking a group of goblin archers.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And done.

Tanking two Mithril Golems for a full 20 seconds? No problem with Revi and Jelius both using their skills. I feel dirty for having to resort to using Revi, but it was necessary.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats so op nadias skill AW and erenias seems pretty good too. The rest of the dragon lord's hardly seem worth the unit cost nor resources spent to awaken compared to some other ranged magical classes.

The chrono witch looks pretty nice they passively slow everything near them by 30% now or only things hit by their attacks? I suppose I shouldn't roll for her since I imagine my luck is dried up and died by now after summoning Sue and the hermit so easily. I need to save up for some rainbows or get a Seria somehow with all these units I have that need to be skill awakened

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I convince myself to avoid the gacha and just stockpile my 25 sc?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Ahia

Easy just remind yourself that you will only get silvers.

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@lafate
That only merely delays the inevitable if I think like that. Must be another way.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Think of how nice a perfect item trial unit will be compared to those silvers.

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right now I am thinking I want a good early game unit :mad:.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got Black Fairy Happy, what does she do? Google translate didn't work too well on the unit description page.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

unless you have the funds to buy crystals then don't really use them for summoning you need to save them for item collection and the star trial events and razisgosu
happy gives 150,000 exp or ridiculous number save her to make an awakened black unit 0->99 instantly

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Item collection is still pretty far away from me and the fact I am considering to roll gacha I wanted to imply I am ok spending sc incase i fucked up stockpiling crystals in the middle of a event I truly want. But I think i'll just keep stockpiling SC for kyara storage then.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, you'll want at least maxed normal storage and one barracks.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well long as you have a back up plan just incase I say go for it then best time to roll is when you don't care what you get as long as its good. It's nice if you like all the chance up units too.

though I think archers/soldiers/lancers and maybe monks make good early game units I'm not sure if those are in the gacha right now. Anything that regens cost or has decent dmg and low cost or can hold multiple enemies.

Last edited:

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just hope there will be a event unit or based base summon gives me a solution to my early game problems ;;.