What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Nanaly is still just a dream and a dream that I will keep alive no matter what! Uzume is what I'm aiming for. I'm just going to have to save a lot of SC and wait for her to be in the spotlight that's not during a Gold Rush + Bonus Synth EXP event. Just a pure Gold Rush so there's no increased chance for every female Gold/Platinum in the gacha.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sweet, just got my light novels and artbook in.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uzume is what I'm aiming for.
Good luck! That is actually a viable goal in my opinion. Though with the number of platinums that exist in ... orz don't remind me of all the gacha I wasted to get just that enchanter due to theory-crafting ;-;

Don't give up! At least you aren't aimming for a specific black like me. (That black dragon rider will make me quit Aegis for sure, I guarantee you)

Sweet, just got my light novels and artbook in.
Congratulations~ which units did you get?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the black fairy i'm not too worried as i still have 36 on stock...
I mean there used to have more than 40 until i decide to spend some on Liana (again note that my liana is CR-0 / 1/5 skill, she not on my priorty just a place to dump my over too much black fairy)
Same with plat cans... it keep rising from this chloe event as well and hiting 27 now.
My luck with chloe started to wane.... just spend 4 SC for 7 try and only got 2.... but as luck always strange got 3 plat cans.

Right now i just wish they release some kind of useful black event unit, whatever it is so i can just dump these ever growing black fairy.
+ with all these new silver introduction please change the aw fodder requirement !! these deficit in soldier is seriusly killing me -.-

PS: I just had this feeling the next black event unit will be magic fencer, cuz there already 2 silver / 1 gold / 3 platinum of this class, but no black yet + they doesn't seem going to be 1 of those totaly broken unit with the dmg reduction on range

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now i just wish they release some kind of useful black event unit, whatever it is so i can just dump these ever growing black fairy.
+ with all these new silver introduction please change the aw fodder requirement !! these deficit in soldier is seriusly killing me -.-
But Liana is an awesome black unit even without cost reduction. Mine is at 21 cost after CC and I still use her fine!

PS: I just had this feeling the next black event unit will be magic fencer, cuz there already 2 silver / 1 gold / 3 platinum of this class, but no black yet + they doesn't seem going to be 1 of those totaly broken unit with the dmg reduction on range
:X sorry to disappoint, but let me remind you of how many black event ninjas we have. 2. No less than 2.

*le sigh*

If only the black dragon rider is an event unit. Then I would be a happy sheep and keep on playing Aegis.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hope a Black Samurai comes out one day... Shizuka just seems too weak(damage-wise). I still use her occasionally, but its just better to have berenice to tank, or have a strong duelist instead most of the time.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good luck! That is actually a viable goal in my opinion. Though with the number of platinums that exist in ... orz don't remind me of all the gacha I wasted to get just that enchanter due to theory-crafting ;-;

Don't give up! At least you aren't aimming for a specific black like me. (That black dragon rider will make me quit Aegis for sure, I guarantee you)

Congratulations~ which units did you get?
All of them~ :3

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Funny thing is.. I've actually rolled uzume twice. Now Jerome on the other hand...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what to think about my today 'luck'. Ate 4SC to farm for plat fairies, I've got around 15-20 black fairy, TWO plat fairy and....
4 rainbow ones.
I do not mind, rainbow fairies allways useful but I still fell kind of tricked =o

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what to think about my today 'luck'. Ate 4SC to farm for plat fairies, I've got around 15-20 black fairy, TWO plat fairy and....
4 rainbow ones.
I do not mind, rainbow fairies allways useful but I still fell kind of tricked =o
You do realize I can consume 20~60 black fairy without a problem right?
Yes 60. I have a lot of platinum armor xD

All of them~ :3
*reminds self I still don't have Hikage and isn't going to bother AWing Kaguya cause Karma + Anya + Sybella + Sherry*
Your Kaguya >>>>>> mine ._.

Hope a Black Samurai comes out one day... Shizuka just seems too weak(damage-wise). I still use her occasionally, but its just better to have berenice to tank, or have a strong duelist instead most of the time.
You forgot Samurai still don't have AW skills. Hence their potential still haven't been maxxed yet.

As far as I am concerned, Shizuka is my 'black' samurai. Just waiting for that aw skill of course.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 1 don't have aw skill yet:
Melee: Valkyrie, Rogue, Princess, Samurai, Ninja, Pegasus, Avenger, Puppeter, Sailor, Dragonrider (this 1 felt going to be broken skill -.-), and that fox
Ranged: Mage, Healer, witch, dragon shaman, miko, summoner, feng shui, dancer (i felt this 1 going to be broken again), necro, alchemist, thief

Wonder why they didn't priorities on the old class 1st like valk / princess / mage / healer / witch....
Really want to know their AW skill 1st as these class of unit is like the 1 mostly being used in all mission
(I don't have a single mage though :p / Bishop Paula / Noel best replacement :D)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(I don't have a single mage though :p / Bishop Paula / Noel best replacement )
Bishop is not! a proper replacement for mages due to attack speed difference and 'area of effect' boost by the way.

Fudge cakes, that's the easiest rainbow skill up I ever had in Aegis History.
4 (Or was it 5? I think it was 4, at least the last skill up took exactly 1 rainbow fairy) Rainbow Fairy. Skill level 5/5.

Even Erusya agrees with me getting getting her. (Of course, when you cut open a pink, like a rainbow fairy, all you get is black. Aegis recently has gotten fat ~~)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bishop is not! a proper replacement for mages due to attack speed difference and 'area of effect' boost by the way.
Bishop and mage have the same atkspeed though. Refference:
The main difference is their skill and aw ability, where mage have like faster cast / bigger aoe / atk up / longer range.
Bishop skill as we know is healing.
But when the 2 class unit not using their skill (Well AW ability kinda act like passive, but these depend on unit) they have the same atk speed and trow the same fireball (except bishop range+20 / mage have slightly higher atk)

Well i do have 1 mage Mehlis untouched from GR, but meh... i will stick with these 2 bishop better as they almost on min cost (noel -4 / Paula -5)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I laughed so hard. Aegis mechanics got broken so badly that all I can think of it as hilarious.
Final story mission without a healer? Kikyou only doing it part-time? Hell-yeah, let's do this hardcore xD

This is like everything I planned for in terms of heal synergy and stats stacking all in one video. Completely crashed the last mission lawl.

千年戦争アイギス 鋼鉄の手斧 ★3 バランスブレーカー

Airiu1314

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*fish eyes*
only Aisha lmao trivialize all maps.
Well i told myself i shouldn't go for premium gachas again but i did to try for Bernice.

I was thinking getting the enchanter would be nice too, but then i got neither and got Aisha instead >.<

So being quite new how broken is Aisha? Put her down and afk for the rest of the map kind of broken? Or does she need to synergize with other units?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i told myself i shouldn't go for premium gachas again but i did to try for Bernice.

I was thinking getting the enchanter would be nice too, but then i got neither and got Aisha instead >.<

So being quite new how broken is Aisha? Put her down and afk for the rest of the map kind of broken? Or does she need to synergize with other units?
You lucky bas* you, in a good way of course. Good job at breaking the Goddess and stealing Aisha from her! You have just gained the jealousy of 99% of players who plays the game.

Put her down and afk doesn't work out for Aisha I am afraid. You need to add 'press the skill button after 1 second' as well of course.

Refer to the below for ranking of black units.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=716426#post716426
There's low tier, high tier, top tier, and then there's Aisha.
Literally.

She's as I put it, and the forum accept it, on a tier of her own.
That tier just so happens to be 'broken' and cannot be fixed.

Airiu1314

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You lucky bas* you, in a good way of course. Good job at breaking the Goddess and stealing Aisha from her! You have just gained the jealousy of 99% of players who plays the game.

Put her down and afk doesn't work out for Aisha I am afraid. You need to add 'press the skill button after 1 second' as well of course.

Refer to the below for ranking of black units.
There's low tier, high tier, top tier, and then there's Aisha.
Literally.

She's as I put it, and the forum accept it, on a tier of her own.
That tier just so happens to be 'broken' and cannot be fixed.
Thanks for explaining! Well i guess i'll be sticking around for alot longer then =p

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well to put it simply.
Her class rear tactician = 2x atk / motion, low cost, reduce CD of your unit skill by 10%/20%/30%
Her Aw ability increased everyone in your sortie party max hp
Her skill call down 5 meteor with increased atk
Her aw skill increase her range enuff to cover 1/2 map by radius (puting her in middle of map will cover the whole map).

End build, Aisha is a low cost unit that can deployed at beginning and being black her skill will pop asap raining down 5 meteor / atk motion, which hit 1500 / meteor clearing the whole map for 15s.
She also buff all your unit max hp and decrease cooldown on skill use afterward.
Her double atk fast atk also high enuff to contribute her dps.

The bad part: I think her brokeness can make you lose interest in the game diifficulty, and i'm not joking here as she just that much over power that single unit can clear most of the key point difficulty of the game
Other than that her skill have a really long CD

PS: got trolled on Chloe combine 4 at same time no CR / skill up stuck at -3/5
With the time left I guess this another unit going to be put in barrack and pick up dust. (i even spend 9SC for her T_T cuz i need the 2nd tier stampt requirement)

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aisha trivializes rush moments and other periods on a map where everything tries to just overwhelm you so something stupid slips by like a worm or goblin or something. At 13 cost, nice attack speed, and a respectable attack she is easily deployable early and can kill common defenseless fodder quickly. Any point early in a map where a lot of units could potentially ruin your run, you can just turn her into the harbinger of doom and rain death on things and they WILL die. Her Skill AW provides 3x range and 3x attack so it only gets better with more support you can give her like dancing and passive attack bonuses. To top it all off she comes with the added benefit of 14% bonus hp to everyone in the sortie and 30% cooldown reduction. That 14% can make a huge difference, it's the only reason my AW50 Olivia could survive being clawed in the face by Amon with 2 healers and Mia on her.

The Gold Rush map for the curse user is a prime example of an easy Aisha map. I can deploy her first right in the middle of the map wait 5 seconds and just have her meteor things and all the swordsman and goblins disappear. Subjugation missions are also a great example of easy Aisha usage. You can clear multiple threats off the map readily and easily. I'm not sure if you were around when the subjugation mission had the parade of units, but I used Aisha to clear out the stupid threats like Nunally and Leone before they could kill people...like Nunally killing Nunally.

She's an amazing unit and becomes broken when you can support her correctly for maps. She may not be as single target as Nunally/Leone + dancer/enchanter support, but she's your go to if you have her and need map clear. Altrius is right that having a unit like that can draw away a lot from a strategy "game" so you may have to come up with inventive ways to keep yourself interested. Otherwise you're just going to have the god party like that guy on Twitter who has like 6 Skill AW Aisha. He posted an "easy 3 star Tiny vs Giants" where he just deployed all the Aisha and then just activated their skills to clear...

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Comments also say that the first log in should have been before Sept. 20, something about being part of the TGS affair.